Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ip - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ip (505 Views)

How To Change IP Address / Download Your Powerful Dedicated Ip-changing Software Now[limited Supply] / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ip by mcocolok(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nairalanders please help a brother... Having problems registering on some websites. I have tried all available ip software but i still dont get registered. i tried VPN,SOCKS and even RDP. please do you know of a better IP option stronger than RDP ,VPN, SOCKS? Thanks
Re: Ip by Fulaman198(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
mcocolok: Nairalanders please help a brother... Having problems registering on some websites. I have tried all available ip software but i still dont get registered. i tried VPN,SOCKS and even RDP. please do you know of a better IP option stronger than RDP ,VPN, SOCKS? Thanks

Your request is very vague, when you say you are having issues registering on some websites what do you mean? It could be a variety of issues. Do you have a firewall in place? There are probably some parameters in your firewall that is preventing you from registering on some websites.

VPN isn't an IP option, though it definitely uses a TCP tunneling protocol called GRE. It can also use IPsec. It is an encrypted process, though I don't know why you are trying to encrypt your traffic. I can only assume that you are on a public connection and you don't want someone using a packet sniffer to gather your login details when you are going to certain websites. Am I correct in my assessment?

As of right now my only recommendation is to utilize websites that make use of SSL/TLS protocols (typically speaking on a browser they will appear as 'https:' which means that the website is encrypted).

(1) (Reply)

Techies Only: Download The Latest Windows 10 / Online Unlimited Download On Your Laptops, Tablets And More... / Conputer Science IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.