Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software (116872 Views)

Get Free Secure Proxy to Change Blocked and Flagged IP to US, UK Russia & others / How To Change Your IP To Any IP Without Using Software within 5mins / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders,
How can I change my IP to any IP without using software because software slows down the connection?
Any assistance?
But I finally got this one posted by a nairalander below useful and I've decided to quote him below:
Looking For How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software?
Check here => https://www.nairaland.com/3919910/how-know-ur-ip-secured
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2012
www.legalwealthcreation.com:
Hello fellow nairalanders,

How can I change my IP to any IP without using software because software slows down the connection?

Any assistance?

Make use of a proxy server, its not a software, its a web proxy.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Make use of a proxy server, its not a software, its a web proxy.

How?
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2012
www.legalwealthcreation.com:

How?

It allows you bypass your network filters, and link you to other servers(IPs) abroad... go search for a suitable proxy server.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2012
kunletiwoo:

It allows you bypass your network filters, and link you to other servers(IPs) abroad... go search for a suitable proxy server.

explain better please.........................................
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2012
server123:

Check here => http://www.presegsunderstanding.com

Thanks so much for this............I will check it out and come back.I'm rushing there now.................................................
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by adetwin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
Just get a proxy IP of any country of ur choice then input it in ur Browser i.e Mozila,Chrome.... save! Then U start browsin For more Enquiry Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks ....................................
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by slyopez(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2012
Just visit www.sockslist.net and take any country proxy of ur choice, then go to ur browser eg Mozilla go to setting-network-sock and input in their with the port, then save and begin to browse.

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
server123:

Check here => http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/

Thanks so much for this for it worked perfectly.......................................................
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by ace4luv69(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2012
Please oo no shady dealings o dis wan wey una dy change I.P up and down

1 Like

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by jamesbaba: 4:48pm On May 18, 2012
@Poster,

It will be better to get a software, we have one , it is extremely very reliable, and we are ready to give it out plus monthly subscription for you plz call Fm 08066920770, and you can explore this software more and use it to browse also....
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
jamesbaba: @Poster,

It will be better to get a software, we have one , it is extremely very reliable, and we are ready to give it out plus monthly subscription for you plz call Fm 08066920770, and you can explore this software more and use it to browse also....

sidonlook: Please can somebody tell me how I can change my IP address to another country's IP.
I need this because I am being restricted from certain sites because I am a Nigerian, I felt very bad.

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by folafola(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
all you need do is to get a VPN like pd proxy os your get a fast ip from hidemyass.com. but pd proxy is now having some issues with nigerians because of scam, we are talking with them. you can use a fast ip you get from proxy sites as well.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
folafola: all you need do is to get a VPN like pd proxy os your get a fast ip from hidemyass.com. but pd proxy is now having some issues with nigerians because of scam, we are talking with them. you can use a fast ip you get from proxy sites as well.

Not to be used to access websites like PayPal as it is a shared IP.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
legalwealth:

That is the absolute solution...
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
jamesbaba: @Poster,

You are right as here is a powerful ip changing software here at

http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/ that works perfectly with Paypal and other sites
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
folafola: all you need do is to get a VPN like pd proxy os your get a fast ip from hidemyass.com. but pd proxy is now having some issues with nigerians because of scam, we are talking with them. you can use a fast ip you get from proxy sites as well.

SANDWICH VPN software is far better than PD Proxy VPN if you will agree with me.

There is How To Use Your MTN BIS Blackbrry with SANDWICH VPN software for UNLIMITED BROWSING and DOWNLOADS on your Personal Computer[PC] here at http://www.presegsunderstanding.com

It is a FREE step by step guide of configuring it.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by donedone: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
legalwealth:

explain better please.........................................

Solar charger now available charge ur phone when it sees d sun race last till dere is no more sun race again and the energy stored will be use to charge when dere is no sun again till like 6pm in d'evening.also can be charged with electricity,and generator can charge,ipad,blackberry,htc,nokia,ipods stores light for 3weeks,notice it is only d 10,400mah dat can charge ipad and iphone be happy blackberry,android, users ping has u like browse has u like call 08179490373 or add me on whats up 08166117634 prize 2,500 we also have d'one for 5,000naira and also d'one for 7,000 and 9,000naira it depends on want

Is good for traveller and for people dat goes to village most especially good for blackberry users
We have different types 1000mah,5000mah,and also 10400mah

D 500mah works for 1hour when dere is no son
D'2500mah wokks for 5hours
D 5000mah works for works for 8hours when dere is no sun
10,500mah works well charge any kind of phone dats means u can charge ur phone more than 20times works relatively for almost 3weeks

Travel mobile portable lcd dvd it has radio,tv, memory card slot external antena ,dvd,comes with 4gig memorycard
Different sizes available 7.8,8.0,9.0,9.8,14.8 inches battery for 2hours30 minutes. Add me on whats up or call 08166117634 for more information or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2012
donedone:

Solar charger now available charge ur phone when it sees d sun race last till dere is no more sun race again and the energy stored will be use to charge when dere is no sun again till like 6pm in d'evening.also can be charged with electricity,and generator can charge,ipad,blackberry,htc,nokia,ipods stores light for 3weeks,notice it is only d 10,400mah dat can charge ipad and iphone be happy blackberry,android, users ping has u like browse has u like call 08179490373 or add me on whats up 08166117634 prize 2,500 we also have d'one for 5,000naira and also d'one for 7,000 and 9,000naira it depends on want

Is good for traveller and for people dat goes to village most especially good for blackberry users
We have different types 1000mah,5000mah,and also 10400mah

D 500mah works for 1hour when dere is no son
D'2500mah wokks for 5hours
D 5000mah works for works for 8hours when dere is no sun
10,500mah works well charge any kind of phone dats means u can charge ur phone more than 20times works relatively for almost 3weeks

Travel mobile portable lcd dvd it has radio,tv, memory card slot external antena ,dvd,comes with 4gig memorycard
Different sizes available 7.8,8.0,9.0,9.8,14.8 inches battery for 2hours30 minutes. Add me on whats up or call 08166117634 for more information or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com

What does this have to do with this thread?
You must be a scammer....

2 Likes

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
D guy should be a farmer!
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2012
shollynoob: D guy should be a farmer!
I guest as much...
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2012
Notice:Please read this to the end as you will have quick access to something great if you are smart enough.

Hello everyone and I'm sure that you are all enjoying this IP changing method of a thing but remember that I told someone up there that he/she cannot use this IP system to open and operate PayPal account and other strong websites that require a dedicated as this method will only give you all a shared IP.

What do I mean by shared IP?A dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) is a unique Internet address dedicated exclusively to a single hosting account. Normally, several hosting accounts reside on a single server and share that server's IP address. Dedicated IP addresses are usually used for large SSL-encrypted secure websites and particularly large and/or traffic-heavy sites. Most shared hosting users have no particular need for a dedicated IP address.

Got that?If yes,I'm offering just first 10 Nigerians a Dedicated IP changing software that will 100% securely change your IP to that of USA which you can use to access any website that rejects Nigeria IP[b][but note that you must be using it for legal things online such as genuine online business and I hereby warn yahoo guys not to order for this package as I will surely disable any account found using it for illegal purpose as I will be alerted][/b] for just a token of N2,500 [Two Thousand and five hundred naira Only] which will last for guaranteed 1 year which will start calculating from December 1st of this year 2012 which is always renewable yearly as against it normal price of N6,500 that I normally sell this software out.

To be among the first 10 Nigerians to get this software to your email with complete step by step guide,kindly pay the sum of N2,500 into:
1.GTBank i.e Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name:Adesida Olusegun
Account no:0 0 3 5 9 4 8 3 8 3

OR

2.KEYSNOTE BANK Formerly BANK PHB)
Account Name:Adesida Olusegun
Account No:3 0 6 5 1 6 2 6 5 0

OR

3.First Bank PLC
Account Name:Adesida Olusegun
Account No:3 0 6 5 1 6 2 6 5 0

Internet banking Transfer is as well accepted

Immediately after making payment,send your name on teller,teller no and your email[not a GMAIL account but other ones as GMAIL does not accept software due to security reasons] for the software and simple step by step installation guide to be sent to my hotline
[size=36]0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6[/size].

Your powerful IP changing software will be delivered into your email in less than 1hr after confirming that you true made payment.

Remember that this is only available for the 1st 10 people for just N2,500 for today only as anyone paying for this after today will pay my normal fee.

It comes with [size=18100% 6 months Money back[/size] guarantee of which I will refund your full cash if you see any reason that what you've paid for does not worth it and can you see that you have nothing to loose.

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida
CEO of PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts which a duly registered business name with CAC in Nigeria.

See proof of my own dedicated USA IP that I'm using below detected by the best IP detector website in the world in person of mr ip2location.com and you too will experience this too as soon as you possess this magic software.

Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by infinite123: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2013
legalwealth: Hello fellow nairalanders,
Any assistance?
If you have dynamic IP address then you can change it by:
1) Clear all cookies and cache file from your browser.
2)Go into command prompt ,type in "ipconfig/release" , then "ipconfig/renew" .
To goto command prompt Start->Run->type "Cmd" and Enter .
3)Either follow step 2 or Simply restart your modem/router .
Doing either step 2 or 3 will change your ip address,if you have dynamic Ip address.Visit IP-Details.com to check if your IP address is changed or not.If you have Static Ip address then contact your ISP and request a ip change.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by onegig(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
got a software developed in house for that...
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
legalwealth:

Sorry everyone as google deleted that blog and the link is no more available.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by legalwealth(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
onegig: got a software developed in house for that...

I have a powerful software for that which gives Dedicated USA IP.

You can inbox me if you need it.
Re: How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software by onegig(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
legalwealth:

I have a powerful software for that which gives Dedicated USA IP.

You can inbox me if you need it.

i made this by myself dude. USA and any country you want.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.