Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Can U Accept This??????????????????? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can U Accept This??????????????????? (1753 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Should I Accept This Job Offer / Do I Accept This Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Accept This??????????????????? by mathken(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Can you accept a teaching job of 22k, close to where you stay so you dont need to pay for transportaion... OR Should i continue to search for a better offer
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by DeanOlamide(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ascept it and keep ur eyes on ground for a better one......
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by mathken(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
DeanOlamide: Ascept it and keep ur eyes on ground for a better one......
Thanks bro, but my fear is that i may not be allowed to go for interviews when the need arises.....
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by DeanOlamide(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
mathken:
Thanks bro, but my fear is that i may not be allowed to go for interviews when the need arises.....
......... You will depending on ur relationship with the management or head................ Aside the relationship always give a notice before ur interview date when invited but remember do not tell them u are going for an interview but make up another excuse for the trip then u drop in for ur interview and to think major interviews falls on weekend if it falls within the Week then u can use the former method just to get ur excuse...... In all u can still attend ur interview............ Deligent in ur duties and be quick to it and when they see the signs of ur dedication u can be allow to go for a trip even withing the week if necessary but am sorry if u are found wanting in ur duties it might cost u rejections sometimes... But in all I will advice u take up that teaching to help with some change in ur pocket when those other interviews calls start flowing in....................... Hope u get that? #Be Wise

2 Likes

Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by belindy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
I agree with your advice. I was once in such shoes
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by 500samuel(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
if I were u I will not take it.ur movement will be restricted. I rejected teaching offer then cos I do travel for interview in almost all the South west state at a point my mum called me lazy boy but am not moved when I can't cope again I left for my friends house and stay there... after like a year there I got this my job.. am presently working with one of the federal university in South west.....
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by DeanOlamide(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
500samuel: if I were u I will not take it.ur movement will be restricted. I rejected teaching offer then cos I do travel for interview in almost all the South west state at a point my mum called me lazy boy but am not moved when I can't cope again I left for my friends house and stay there... after like a year there I got this my job.. am presently working with one of the federal university in South west.....
........ Se u get mama wey dey FAN u for back na, or u think everyone will enjoy the luxury u have?....... Listen and listen well u were restricted cos u didn't work ur way well with ur organization....... We have all found ourselves in one or two organizations before we rest ........ I had an opportunity to work with the most cruel employer when I had my first degree but he will allow me then to go for any interview and I even started my Masters when I was in the school............ Is all about ur relationship , dedication and hardwork.......... Please ur excuse is not grounded u aren't serious to workin that school.... If u do u will know what we are talking about and meanwhile ur mama dey put for ur pocket na if not u for no talk like this even at dt self mind u good record pay a lot..................

@Op get that job and do the right thing with ur employer or staying idle is ur bestfriend? Forget the cash now self, experience will count for u anywhere anyday...... Come back to the cash, u need smthing in ur pocket also...... With 22K not big but will do smthing for u a little........... Well don't wanna go far here cos soon I will be insulted....... But I will tell u to pick dt up.......

3 Likes

Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
DeanOlamide...
Why don't you leave the guy that has shared his opinion alone.
I get your point too but he also shared his own point.
It's left for the seeker to weigh and select which one he would listen too.

1 Like

Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by MoyoGENERAL: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2014
DeanOlamide: ........ Se u get mama wey dey FAN u for back na, or u think everyone will enjoy the luxury u have?....... Listen and listen well u were restricted cos u didn't work ur way well with ur organization....... We have all found ourselves in one or two organizations before we rest ........ I had an opportunity to work with the most cruel employer when I had my first degree but he will allow me then to go for any interview and I even started my Masters when I was in the school............ Is all about ur relationship , dedication and hardwork.......... Please ur excuse is not grounded u aren't serious to workin that school.... If u do u will know what we are talking about and meanwhile ur mama dey put for ur pocket na if not u for no talk like this even at dt self mind u good record pay a lot..................

@Op get that job and do the right thing with ur employer or staying idle is ur bestfriend? Forget the cash now self, experience will count for u anywhere anyday...... Come back to the cash, u need smthing in ur pocket also...... With 22K not big but will do smthing for u a little........... Well don't wanna go far here cos soon I will be insulted....... But I will tell u to pick dt up.......
Oga mi, no be Quarrel ooooo.....free the guy now, at least he gave his own opinion!!!!!
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by adepiero: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
To be candid, I would have accepted the offer if I was in ur position. but one thing about teaching job is that you won't have time for yourself not to talk of interview. and if you are the sympathetic type, then you've reached your destination because one thing about teaching is that it creates bonds btw teachers and students and when that happens, its always difficult to leave except the management decides to lay you off. My advice depends on ur need for cash. if it is serious then u can take it but if not, keep hunting.
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by DeanOlamide(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Oga mi, no be Quarrel ooooo.....free the guy now, at least he gave his own opinion!!!!!

.............. Why is everybody saying free the GuY he gave his opinion........ I hold am? I wasn't quarrelling or bullying anybody........ Abeg oooooooooooo my name is DEAN OLAMIDE I am not a bully................ #Wink..........

Bros wey them they fight for abeg no vex ooooooo just holding a brother's back cos e no easy ooooooooo
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by DeanOlamide(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2014
adepiero: To be candid, I would have accepted the offer if I was in ur position. but one thing about teaching job is that you won't have time for yourself not to talk of interview. and if you are the sympathetic type, then you've reached your destination because one thing about teaching is that it creates bonds btw teachers and students and when that happens, its always difficult to leave except the management decides to lay you off. My advice depends on ur need for cash. if it is serious then u can take it but if not, keep hunting.
...... U are right my brother........ Chai.......... That asPect is critical though but weting man piking go do na................. Money matter as a graduate get as e be ..........
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by MoyoGENERAL: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2014
DeanOlamide: .............. Why is everybody saying free the GuY he gave his opinion........ I hold am? I wasn't quarrelling or bullying anybody........ Abeg oooooooooooo my name is DEAN OLAMIDE I am not a bully................ #Wink..........

Bros wey them they fight for abeg no vex ooooooo just holding a brother's back cos e no easy ooooooooo
lollllllll
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by 500samuel(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
DeanOlamide: ........ Se u get mama wey dey FAN u for back na, or u think everyone will enjoy the luxury u have?....... Listen and listen well u were restricted cos u didn't work ur way well with ur organization....... We have all found ourselves in one or two organizations before we rest ........ I had an opportunity to work with the most cruel employer when I had my first degree but he will allow me then to go for any interview and I even started my Masters when I was in the school............ Is all about ur relationship , dedication and hardwork.......... Please ur excuse is not grounded u aren't serious to workin that school.... If u do u will know what we are talking about and meanwhile ur mama dey put for ur pocket na if not u for no talk like this even at dt self mind u good record pay a lot..................

i dey laff oooo... so u think u are the best solution provider.....that is my opinion and this is ur opinion so what is ur stress
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by DeanOlamide(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
500samuel:

i dey laff oooo... so u think u are the best solution provider.....that is my opinion and this is ur opinion so what is ur stress

Mfpttttttttttttttttt
Re: Can U Accept This??????????????????? by timilehing(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
If ur mum is not complaining and u're not tired of asking them for everything u need, ignore the work but if otherwise, u know wat to do...

(1) (Reply)

Global Profilers Job Vacancies (10 Positons) / Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove / Maersk Calls For Submission Of Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.