Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? (4899 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / See The Unbelievable Picture A Guy Posted On Instagram (WOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2007
How come that the Moderator too haven't posted in anything since 2 days back??  Quite unusual lipsrsealed
Just an observation ooo! Hope all is well!! grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by McOmo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
He banned himself maybe !
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Bosdem(f): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2007
Me i dey try oooooooooooooooo wink wink wink wink
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
You're funny!

How would the Moderator ban himself?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by ladyo(f): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2007
pls hw can one post afresh topic?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Seun(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2007
I'm just a little busy trying to create a comedy.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
Ok! at least, i got an answer here grin grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
Mc Omo:

lol, , well, he just informed us he's into Comedy.

All the best!
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by obinwanne(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
Well, would have been posted and continue posting only if I had know how to do just that.
Maybe u can help by telling me d process I can follow to post!
Would be glad if u do just that .
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
obinwanne:

Well, would have been posted and continue posting only if I had know how to do just that.
Maybe u can help by telling me d process I can follow to post!
Would be glad if u do just that .

Let me try to help you here:

To start a new thread or post a new topic
Since you're a registered member, all you've got to do is to locate the section wherein your question'd be appreciated, Religion, Education, Career, Job etc click on the "New Topic" Button found on the Page, you might need to scroll down to the end of the page to get this button or rightly above you!, it's besides the "mark as read" and "notify" buttons. Give the question an appropriate title!!  thereafter, you move into the "editable" column and write your full question.  Do i really make sense to u?! I hope so

To reply to other's post
All you've got to do is to locate the "Reply" button and enter in your details and click on Reply(Click Once, Then Wait) button.

All the best!! cheesy
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by sahith007: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2007
man ive been wanting to post but never seen the link, probably you could help out of this shit. cool
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by wellson: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2009
hello seun,
                        u are complaining of few posts, well its very very sound funny cos u are also busy  banning poeple who post ads on your forum.
i think u should know that the  more people post different topics on your forum the more traffic and also more money will come to your
own pocket, not our own pocket.

well we all know u make cool amount of Google dollars cos of our posts/our voluntary clicks (our sweat) which gives you much page impressions.
u shud also allow us ur voluntary workers (your members who post frequently) to tap from our post(our sweats)

if u really what to make more money do not unneccessarily delete people's post especially adverts,  creat an advert section on your forum
(i dont mean nairalist.com  cos thats a different site )cos if u continue

the will come a time that your revenue will reduce so drastically to a very funny level which u wont like.

a public forum(like naira.com) is a place where information are exchange whether sold or free.
its only left for the moderator to moderate the type of info being exchange free or sold.

its only a advice, which i think you shud take.

cos if u dont take 3 years from now this forum will be an empty place.

bye.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by goodhope52: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
GRIGS Real estate & Brokers offer for sale and rent properties located in the town of Abuja and its suburbs. also on sale are houses in estates and nearby neighbourhood:

the following are on sale presently;
One bedroom
two Bedroom
Three Bedroom
Carcass in estate
Duplex - semi detached and Fully detached,
Investment properties, etc

please call for more enquiries on; 08064845199, 08028762544, 07041511431 OR email us on goodhope52@yahoo.com
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Dclique(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2009
Mr.man paste this in property(ies).
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by sammy6(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
I have not been able to see topics i started lately.What could be the cause
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by skipo87(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
mayb it got deleted.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2009
since this topic is 4years & 3months, it wont be proper i worry in replying.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by etaurus(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2010
We are trying Boss NL. Its just that we dont always have the time and internet connection in Nigeria.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Because our replies are always been taken personal by the mods. Who wants to comment if a ban awaits every comment?

1 Like

Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Karleb(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Because our replies are always been taken personal by the mods. Who wants to comment if a ban awaits every comment?

You are kidding right? undecided

Replying a question that was asked 9yrs ago! shocked
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
I just saw it. And have to reply. Any bid deal?
Karleb:

You are kidding right? undecided

Replying a question that was asked 9yrs ago! shocked
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Karleb(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I just saw it. And have to reply. Any bid deal?

Yes.

Then NL had 3k plus registered members and 25 per cent were active but today, it has 1.3million registrated members.

See the difference?

Moral of the story: Your answer do not really matter like it would have been 9yrs ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Nawa for you ooogrin grin grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok. Anything else?
Karleb:

Yes.

Then NL had 3k plus registered members and 25 per cent were active but today, it has 1.3million registrated members.

See the difference?

Moral of the story: Your answer do not really matter like it would have been 9yrs ago.
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
adeh39:

Nawa for you ooogrin grin grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
tongue tongue tongue

How u take jam this thread sef? grin grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
lol. Na for awon weyrey person share am o. Na weyrey fab share am
adeh39:

How u take jam this thread sef? grin grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lol. Na for awon weyrey person share am o. Na weyrey fab share am

Heeeehehegrin......that fab nah real wehreygrin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
You no know say dem reject am for yaba left? cheesy grin cheesy
When you start to dey use green colour? tongue tongue
adeh39:

Heeeehehegrin......that fab nah real wehreygrin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You no know say dem reject am for yaba left? cheesy grin cheesy
When you start to dey use green colour? tongue tongue

Lol......cheesy....naso the spirit direct me this nite ooogrin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hehehehe. That spirit dey really sweet you for belle o. What's the secret?
adeh39:

Lol......cheesy....naso the spirit direct me this nite ooogrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. / Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.