Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? (4898 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / See The Unbelievable Picture A Guy Posted On Instagram (WOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. That spirit dey really sweet you for belle o. What's the secret?

Lol.....body just dey sweet me jare....cheesy
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hehehehe. Even Italic follow? Tutu mi, jami si bo se nlo na
How was your day anyways?
adeh39:

Lol.....body just dey sweet me jare....cheesy
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe. Even Italic follow? Tutu mi, jami si bo se nlo na
How was your day anyways?

Lol....it was boringcry

And you?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol. Did you not go out? Why did you not call me to come take you out?
Mine was cool. Work work work. But twasnt stressful tho. Nuff much to do
adeh39:

Lol....it was boringcry

And you?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Did you not go out? Why did you not call me to come take you out?
Mine was cool. Work work work. But twasnt stressful tho. Nuff much to do

I didn't go out jarecry........I tried your number nah....it wasn't availablesad

It wasn't stressful?....well that's nicewink
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tried my number? Na that MTN Woman pick am? shocked shocked I don warn that woman make she no dey answer my call again but she no go listen

Yea. It wasn't. Had few things to do
adeh39:

I didn't go out jarecry........I tried your number nah....it wasn't availablesad

It wasn't stressful?....well that's nicewink
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Tried my number? Na that MTN Woman pick am? shocked shocked I don warn that woman make she no dey answer my call again but she no go listen

Yea. It wasn't. Had few things to do

Yes ooocry......that lady is your gf abi....she refused to hand over the call to you....she kept saying that you are not availablecry cry.....she must be a very jealous woman......
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we broke up months ago. She said I cheated on her with the other glo lady cheesy cheesy cheesy

But that was all before I met my TUtu
adeh39:

Yes ooocry......that lady is your gf abi....she refused to hand over the call to you....she kept saying that you are not availablecry cry.....she must be a very jealous woman......

Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we broke up months ago. She said I cheated on her with the other glo lady cheesy cheesy cheesy

But that was all before I met my TUtu

Lol.....this is serious ooocheesy

But please warn her oooosad.....tell her to stop picking ur callssad
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Morning swiri
adeh39:

Lol.....this is serious ooocheesy

But please warn her oooosad.....tell her to stop picking ur callssad
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Morning swiri

Hi honey.....how are you doing?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Me good. Feeling lazy this morning tho
I saw you last night in Ma dreams shocked shocked shocked
adeh39:

Hi honey.....how are you doing?
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by winetapper: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lol. Na for awon weyrey person share am o. Na weyrey fab share am
angry
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by winetapper: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
i just de respect you.. If not
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2015
You don't take tease? Twas a harmless tease bruv. Aren't we all weyrey? shocked
winetapper:
i just de respect you.. If not
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
adeh39:

How u take jam this thread sef? grin grin
chai adeh39, you sabi waka ooooo grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Midehi:

chai adeh39, you sabi waka ooooo grin

Lol.....naso I see am ooogrin grin
Re: How Come You Have Never Posted on Nairaland? by Tiwaxwaves(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Anyone or organization that needs a professional licensed, experienced driver with credible guarantors, and that knows routes in Abuja, Lagos etc, should call 08080962732 for invitation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) / Reality Of Global Civil Society And Public Affairs Commission. / Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.