Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. (26570 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by SEKINAT1(f): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls I need a good ligtning cream mixing to work perfectly 3weeks before my wedding, have been mixing cream for some time now but stop 2months back and am getting darker. will really appreciate any form of help. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Purecotton: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Get makari soap, serum and beautifying milk and use all three.

Use the serum and the soap twice a day. Aldo use sunscreen/sunblock. SPF 60 minimum. You will light in 2 weeks guaranteed !

Stop once you achieve your desired skin tone and just focus on maintaining your skin. You can do this by using sunblock everyday and using makari once a week or once in two weeks.

1 Like

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by SEKINAT1(f): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
is it makari liquid soap or the cake and is the serum and the body milk also product of makari? Also, how do I use the sunscreen/sunburn .
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by SEKINAT1(f): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
purecotton I need more details and how sure are u, so I won't end up wasting time and money cos I only have limited time.
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by alanasalpi: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2014
I heard, we can get the best creams at spa centers. They provide the treatments for skin issues and also provide best and quality face creams at affordable prices.

dana point spa
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Purecotton: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sekinatr. It's makari exfoliating bar soap.

Make sure you get the original. You can get it at alhaja's shop at illupeju or top makeup store. There's lots of fake about even in the US.

I buy mine directly from makari

1 Like

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Purecotton: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Get makari body beautifying milk.

Get the skin repairing serum.

For sunscreen, I suggest neutrogena. In the morning, You scrub your face with the soap gently, leave it for 10mins, rinse, apply the sunscreen first, then apply the body milk. In the evening, do the same but apply the serum instead. If you want quick action, apply both the milk and the serum.

This method worked so well for me that after 2 wks, I saw amazing results.

Now I use the makari products just one a week or once in two weeks to maintain my skin. Or I mix it with jergens lotion and apply it daily.
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by SEKINAT1(f): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
purecotton thanks for ur reply. will get that as soon asap
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Glow your skin/Toning (Not bleaching) in 10days (organic base & affordable)

Half-cast skin colour

Ebony and Shine(made with essential oil & organic products)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal, facial burn, knuckles remover, knee & Elbow-1 week.Asian oil, french oil, thailand milk, kojic acid soaps & creams, Original crystal white lotion & serum, carotein lotions e.t.c.

Essential oil also for sale...

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap (purely organic)

Treatment for Severe eczema

Skin care Academy now available: Bridal makeup, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events, Gele Artistry, Nail Art & Hair Do....

Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or 07059900676 & 09027671957 and on bbm 2BFFE36F

We deliver to you anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Whitening skin polisher

Hello Dolls and lovers of their skin, here's to inform you about one of our product ; its a Skin polisher which serves a great purpose

--Glows the skin(Due to the presence of almond)

--Whitening effect( presence of Arbutin and honey)

It exfoliates(in a calm and mild form)

Just to mention few...100% organic

can be apply when going outdoor cause it penerates deeply into the skin

Give it a trial and experience a fair,bright skin and polished skin...

Turn your home into a Spa#1stladycares#

Contact 07059900676(whatsapp) & 09027671957 or firstlady426@yahoo.com and bbm 2BFFE36F
#cheers#
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by SEKINAT1(f): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
1stLadyRobinho: Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have Herbal whitening Soap, Cream Mixing Without HIDDEN STERIODS.... please contact us for bookings on 08106743161 or 07059900676

Olabisiwemmy029@gmail.com.

where is ur shop venue....
1stLadyRobinho: Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have Herbal whitening Soap, Cream Mixing Without HIDDEN STERIODS.... please contact us for bookings on 08106743161 or 07059900676

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Rhinoowhor2014(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Purecotton: Get makari body beautifying milk.

Get the skin repairing serum.

For sunscreen, I suggest neutrogena. In the morning, You scrub your face with the soap gently, leave it for 10mins, rinse, apply the sunscreen first, then apply the body milk. In the evening, do the same but apply the serum instead. If you want quick action, apply both the milk and the serum.

This method worked so well for me that after 2 wks, I saw amazing results.

Now I use the makari products just one a week or once in two weeks to maintain my skin. Or I mix it with jergens lotion and apply it daily.
Pls How much is the Makari cream and Serum.I realy need it urgently.
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Rhinoowhor2014(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2014
@Purecotton.and Sekena.Pls How much is d Makari serum and cream sold in Nigeria ,I realy need it urgently.and how can I get it online? Since fake is everywhere can I place an order?.Tanx
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
This 1st lady selling creams is flooding nairaland beauty posts with her adverts. Pls be careful and use the official adverts. The toning soap She sells is just black soap mixed with shampoo. And all her serums are from mama Tega.

1stLadyRobinho: Whitening skin polisher
Hello Dolls and lovers of their skin, here's to inform you about one of our product ; its a Skin polisher which serves a great purpose
Contact 07059900676(whatsapp) or firstlady426@yahoo.com
#cheers#
1stLadyRobinho: Whitening skin polisher
Contact 07059900676(whatsapp) or firstlady426@yahoo.com
#cheers#

1 Like

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014

Stop flooding our topics with your advert. Everyone says you mix shampoo and black soap and call is toning soap. You also repackage mama tega serums and Chang names.

6 Likes

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Purecotton: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Rhinoowhor2014: @Purecotton.and Sekena.Pls How much is d Makari serum and cream sold in Nigeria ,I realy need it urgently.and how can I get it online? Since fake is everywhere can I place an order?.Tanx

I buy mine directly from www.makari.com and they deliver to me using dhl. Their products ain't cheap but they work. I battled with severe acne shortly before my wedding and I was told to use makari by a friend and the results were amazing.

I think there's an official makari distributor in nigeria. Please google it. I remember seeing an advert they placed on lindaikeji
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Vgal:
This 1st lady selling creams is flooding nairaland beauty posts with her adverts. Pls be careful and use the official adverts. The toning soap She sells is just black soap mixed with shampoo. And all her serums are from mama Tega.

You have to fear God in all you do and say, you have never patronized us before so why the hate.

Even with your negative words towards us, we keep elevating coz we are real and give our clients the best.

Thanks & God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by sheabutter1: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit.
: http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by smauelryan: 7:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Every woman wants to look beautiful, healthy and youthful.Cleansing your skin is really the foundation of a healthy skin care routine.Moisturizing your skin is a wonderful way to remain looking young and have soft skin as well. Even if you have oily facial skin, be sure to use a moisturizer, even if it’s only a little each time.

skin whitening
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Vgal:

Stop flooding our topics with your advert. Everyone says you mix shampoo and black soap and call is toning soap. You also repackage mama tega serums and Chang names.

vgal, why going about to spoil our brand? Last tyme I checked u've never for ones use our range
I intend taking our post with levity not until I saw your post abt 1stlady on another trend; pls can u tell me ur problem?
Thank God u didn't refer me as a frauder like u say of others
Pls life is beautiful, watch our post and be careful
Is there any proof about your comment?
If you need our spa soap we can give u for free instead of you saying rubbish.
Its dishearting seeing this, I know my clients are seeing this pls make review about our range to help others

God has been good, u can go ahead thinking u are spoiling our brand... But God will surely give u reward u deserve @ dis post
Pls check our page for reviews
Https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

2BFFE36F and 07059900676, reach us today and look different

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I can go on and on to paste 1stlady skincare range
Cause we are for real
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Vgal:

I can go miles to tell the world we are for real
Here are some reviews on the soap she painted black and white
Like I said, if u need one just pay for cargo fee y I send it to you for free

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by kbae: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=1stLadyRobinho post=30543547]

vgal, ure a bad belle aswear. why dont you go buy shampoo and black soap mix it and use it for your skin WEREY. well bad belle is allowed. if you want the soap beg them make them send u one make u use. stupid useless thing.

1 Like

Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
SEKINAT1:

we are in ibadan, along ibadan aiport, opposite alabidun bus stop. Ibadan. We make delivery nation wide and world wide#thanks
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by homesodear: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by sharonparker: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
For that fabulous
skin, here are skincare products for all skin types,
brightening creams, lightening creams, whitening
creams, half caste cream , egyptian milk, Philippines
cream, Indian Whitening creams, morrocan
glow, face cream
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),

Whitening serum within 7days with 100% argan oil,Nutmeg oil,lemon oil,rose hip oil,Alpha lipoic acid, vit C, Hazel nut, Sweet almond oil, mulberry leaf oil, corn oil,Germ oil, Grapefruit oil.

Hot chocolate cream within 4days!!! dark knuckles remover, Dark Armpit Eraser, Dark thigh corrector, Herbal exfoliator, skin
lightening shower cream, Strong Kojic soaps,
glutathione soaps, glutathione pills, glutathione Extract Cream#so effective# call pepsy flawless 08069618994 watsapp or call 08124200880
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by sharonparker: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Promo!!! Promo!!! Promo!!! Pepsy flawless is back again buy any of our skin product from 10k nd get a free body exfliolating powder save ur 10k nd open ur pores for good penetration of creams. Call 08069618994 08124200880
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by Sharon6(f): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Do you want a flawless, radiant, glowing and beautiful skin? Do you want to get rid of those annoying stretch marks? We have products made of organic and natural actives. No harmfull or harsh chemicals added.
Kojic acid soaps, gluthathione soaps, whitening soap, carrot soap etc etc available. Check my signature for our contact details.
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by luluskin: 9:33pm On May 18, 2015
SEKINAT1:
Pls I need a good ligtning cream mixing to work perfectly 3weeks before my wedding, have been mixing cream for some time now but stop 2months back and am getting darker. will really appreciate any form of help. Thanks.
you can try lulu Skin and beauty products in Lagos, very good lightening cream effective in a week
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. by sharonparker: 12:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Get that great skin complexion u've always yearned for dolls;....... Your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle, pimples,acne scar, sunburn, acne. Our range of body products are made from safe ingredients and essential oils! for that effective result order for your Spanish oil, Skin glow cream& soap, whitenezer cream& soap, ultra glow oil,cleanser, Herbal body wash, sunburn cream, stretch mark cream& black knuckles, Shirley, herbal bath soap, herbal salt scrub & other body product! They include: Skin lightening cream(No stretch marks guaranteed), contact pepsy flawless skincare on 08069618994 watsapp bbm 2b102a38

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! / How To Remove Stretch Marks / Let's Learn Sewing(tohimah Online Fashion School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.