Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To Remove Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Remove Stretch Marks (26692 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Stretch Marks by cornel318(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
Any body in the house with useful info on how to eliminate stretch marks mostly around the arm side.

Contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by MadMax1(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
A girlfriend had really tremendous ones after her third baby last year. She kept complaining nothing she used worked. But stretch marks are deep within the skin, and applying stuff to the surface won't get rid of them. I don't know what she used again, or was it laser surgery? She told me but I can't recall. Her skin is glowing now,no marks. I'll ask her when I see her and post her response.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by alakem(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
try bio oil,u can get it at good supermarkets
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Classigal(f): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2008
stretch marks may never fade out completely but to make it appear lighter u could use some cocoa butter like palmers'.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2008
alakem:

try bio oil,u can get it at good supermarkets

I hear this is really good but I havent seen any tried and tested case yet sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by XxMascaraX(f): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2008
easy, try sum cocoa butter oil, there the best 4 dat, expecially palmers
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by MadMax1(f): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2008
Stretch marks aren't on the surface of the skin, and applying those won't work. The skin's lost elasticity in those areas. Laser surgery has some effect, but I understand it's painful and results aren't predictable. Nike said she used a formula she ordered through pale blue and vermilion, it cost her $250, and the stretch marks are completely gone in some areas, faded in others. It took three months. Her skin's lovely, and I'm glad, because I knew how distressed she was when she had her baby and the stuff overran her skin. She said they recommended it at pale blue. I use the service myself sometimes, and know they're good people.www.palemilion.com.

If that don't work, which is unlikely,because I SEE my friend's skin, try laser surgery.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Dlola(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2008
stretch mark creams are a money making business, because frankly they don't work!!!!
some people swear by this and that product but in reality one glove does not fit all- because everyone is different.
best way to minimise stretch marks is too target them early.
if you are pregnant, going through puberty or are trying to lose weight make sure you drink atleast 1.5 litres of water per day and cream your self well so that your skin maintains its elasticity. natural product such as shea butter and extra virgin olive oil are good moisturisers.
last but not least women, embrace the bodies you are in- you are beautiful. God loves you regardless !!

6 Likes

Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by CGO: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2008
bio oil works! i have used ot to get rid of stretch marks! it was unbelievable!
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by Ebonyj(f): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2008
My dear, most creams don't work, I have tried Bio oil, cocoa butter and all. then my grandma told me to try Ori(Unrefined Shea Butter) this helped, but I could not stand the smell, but for my friend who did the mark is hardly noticeable so if you can bear the sight and smell then try Ori.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by shilling(f): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2008
Try Bio Oil. It worked for me but you'll have to use it everyday (preferably twice a day) for it to be effective.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by kadman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
Try pure vitamin E. It's quite expensive and very sticky liquid. But it works. Stretch marks are not on the layers of the skin,so a trick is to use a toothbrush and a vitamin E scrub ( apricot ) to scrub hard on that part of the body,then apply the Vitamin E. I used this for some marks,everything went in a month.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by jaydude(f): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2008
please 4 those of u that used bio oil and it worked,how long did it take 2 work? cos im tired of waiting 4 d day mine would work 4 me,
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by scorpio1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2008
there's a cream that really works and it's not costly, u can get it from ur man or any guy besides u now.
Just rub 2wice daily and before 30days,the stretch marks will be gone.
, sorry,i forgot to name it, "Creamy Spermatozoa Gel"
(Wach out for d expiry date,RECOMMENDED, below 30yrs)
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by homesodear: 5:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Contrary to the general belief, stretch marks are permanent! You can avoid or reduce injury to your skin by keeping it hydrated and elastic. However, if treated effectively, they can be reduced to the point they are almost invisible to the eye.

There are some many different remedies and creams out there, but the one below is one of the best you will ever come across. Why is it the best?
1. Because it is natural.
2. Because it can also be used as a preventive measure against stretch marks, wrinkles and old looking skin.
3. Because not only does it contain Aloe Vera Gel, it also contains vitamins A, C, E, Bisabolol as well as natural oils from Borage seed, Soya bean and Coconut (Caprylic triglyceride).

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by girlking(f): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2015
kadman:
Try pure vitamin E. It's quite expensive and very sticky liquid. But it works. Stretch marks are not on the layers of the skin,so a trick is to use a toothbrush and a vitamin E scrub ( apricot ) to scrub hard on that part of the body,then apply the Vitamin E. I used this for some marks,everything went in a month.

@kadman could you suggest any particular vitamin E scrub? if preferably with pictures
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by thelifechangers: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2015
How To Treat Stretch Marks Using Egg White

Egg whites applied to stretch marks is an effective treatment due to the proteins they contain.It has been reported that these protein are the main active ingredient for skin rejuvenation .

Apply egg white on your stretch marks and allow it to dry,then apply another coat of egg white for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water..

YOU CAN GET MORE INFORMATION HERE:
http://natralbeauty..com/2015/03/how-to-treat-stretch-marks-using-egg.html
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by bewitching: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
U hav to try queens herbals stretch mark oil a.k.a magic oil to knw dat some real organic products actually work,visible results frm 4wks for more info sms 09093308321 watsapp 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by homesodear: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Revitol and Bio Oil are the best stretch mark removal cream.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by naskey: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
for ur stretch mark remover pink lip balm ,skin glow cream whitening cream stretch mark cream eboney glow cream lightening cream half cast kit virginal tightener etc pin 593eeb0d 07081570847
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of Stretch mark cream has just been figured out,,,they are all herbal and natural ingredient ,it takes and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by emmanity8: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
4 how many days will ori do d work of removing stretch mark on arms
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin drink lots of water... It rily wrkz!

2 Likes

Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by gynny(f): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stretch marks also known as striae are stripes or indented streaks which usually appear on the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Stretch marks are very common in people with obesity and also in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester of pregnancy. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/stretch-marks-how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 1:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Get ur whitening kit, lightening cream, hot chocolate,Ebony cream,herbal Stretch mark cream,herbal lightening black soap (2 weeks result) Vitamin C powder, kojic acid powder,cocoa nut oil,almond,Avocado oil etc,,,,,call mr yemz 08034292000
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by MariaNorris: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
For stretch mark dermelastic serum is awesome! After 3 kids I have old and fairly new stretch marks as well as scars from c sections. This serum goes a long way and absorbs quickly. My skin is so moisturized and after a few weeks the stretch marks are fading! My scar is getting smoother as well.
Re: How To Remove Stretch Marks by MariaNorris: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2017
I've used Dermalmd Stretch Mark Serum for over a year now and it has drastically reduced my stretch marks. As a guy who lifts weights all the time, i highly recommend this to deal with those marks we get around our shoulders and backs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Learn Sewing(tohimah Online Fashion School) / Imelda James Wins Miss Health Beauty Pageant / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.