Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? (813 Views)

Team Work Connect / Professional Webdesigner/blogger Needed For A Team Work / I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
i need a team work for my forum, if you are interested or ready to join and share some stake do let me know.

Kindly join now to make it grow and popular.

A lot of future benefit await.

Join now before the offer is close.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joel3: i need a team work for my forum, if you are interested or ready to join and share some stake do let me know.

Kindly join now to make it grow and popular.

A lot of future benefit await.

Join now before the offer is close.
I'm interested. What are your prospects?
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by donsparky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am in too
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by lambvard: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Let's discuss on it
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sethuncahier: I'm interested. What are your prospects?

The project is about africa market.

Our aim is taking over africa IT. The project is base of shares although not capital but labour intensive. You will have a stake in it. I will make u as admin over a setting locations of the forum. You appoint moderation over the section you manage. Whatever funds it generate will be shared to the stake holders in %. Its a joint collective Group project.

if you are seriously interested do let me know...
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am in.....what is the next step?
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by fleps(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2014
People read and hold on to themselves and later utilise ideas read for their sole purpose. I suggest a bbm group or whatsapp group is created if we are to be serious with this. For those who know what business truly is.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Joel3:

The project is about africa market.

Our aim is taking over africa IT. The project is base of shares although not capital but labour intensive. You will have a stake in it. I will make u as admin over a setting locations of the forum. You appoint moderation over the section you manage. Whatever funds it generate will be shared to the stake holders in %. Its a joint collective Group project.

if you are seriously interested do let me know...
of course, if its a targeted vision on a long run and goal -oriented....and trustful. I have personal trust for people who aims high and I love to interact with IT personnel so I can gain too. What's the url of the forum?
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2014
I think I agree with Fleps too
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Sethuncahier: of course, if its a targeted vision on a long run and goal -oriented....and trustful. I have personal trust for people who aims high and I love to interact with IT personnel so I can gain too. What's the url of the forum?

Here it is, www.wicmedia.com

Hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
for does who are interested. Please register and i will create an section for admins. section and topic Only visitble to admins discuss.

So that we can talk about the project and how we can move it forward.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by donsparky(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
Joel3: for does who are interested. Please register and i will create an section for admins. section and topic Only visitble to admins discuss.

I dont object to your idea of disscusion but dont you think a whatsapp group or bbm group chat will be more convinient
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
donsparky: I dont object to your idea of disscusion but dont you think a whatsapp group or bbm group chat will be more convinient
yes ofcource we can form a whatsapp group and discuss. But we will also need to talk over there which is more convenient. We will display our what's group chat there. I am only seeking for serious minded people. I have seen so much project on topics here creating whatapp and bbm group and mostly they all dead.

Because most are not really interested But just want to follow up with the trend.

So am I looking for serious minded people. The project is not some quick cash but long term. So be prepared before you say I am interested.

Group cooperation of IT project is one of the fastest group project you can think of. One man cannot do it alone. You need as much people you can to gain popularity.

Think about it.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by donsparky(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Okay understand. And am in
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joel3: yes ofcource we can form a whatsapp group and discuss. But we will also need to talk over there which is more convenient. We will display our what's group chat there. I am only seeking for serious minded people. I have seen so much project on topics here creating whatapp and bbm group and mostly they all dead.

Because most are not really interested But just want to follow up with the trend.

So am I looking for serious minded people. The project is not some quick cash but long term. So be prepared before you say I am interested.

Group cooperation of IT project is one of the fastest group project you can think of. One man cannot do it alone. You need as much people you can to gain popularity.

Think about it.
I really like how passionate you are about this project cos initially I was doubting if you can be trusted or its a scam. Now,I believe.I'm in! But can I combine this with schooling o?
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sethuncahier: I really like how passionate you are about this project cos initially I was doubting if you can be trusted or its a scam. Now,I believe.I'm in! But can I combine this with schooling o?
yes of course. It does not require much of your time. Even if its 2-3 hours a day. And you can even skip some days.

What we need now is content. Currently The site is lacking content and thats is the culprits of bouncing rate, a copy and paste for now is the way with little edit. It need to be feed up Before we go searching for members. There are several ways to get to potential members but I wouldn't say them here. But without rich content there it will be 100% bounce rate.

If no interesting content or ideal When you get to potential visitor and they visit there but nothing catches their interest. They will not come back again.

I have made a bank account on every user account which increase in dollars from every topic and post.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joel3: yes of course. It does not require much of your time. Even if its 2-3 hours a day. And you can eveb skip some days.

What we need now is content. Currently The site is lacking content and thats is the culprits of bouncing rate, a copy and paste for now is the way with little edit. It need to be feed up Before we go searching for members. There are several ways to get to potential members but I wouldn't say them here. But without rich content their will be 100% bounce rate.

If no interesting content or ideal When you get to potential visitor and they visit but nothing catches them. They will not come again.

I have made a bank account on every user account which increase in dollars from every topic and post.
Okay that's good now.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by onyengbu: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joel3: for does who are interested. Please register and i will create an section for admins. section and topic Only visitble to admins discuss.
You need to have a reasonable and appealing website before you look for partners.
With the type of website I see there, that project is dead on arrival. I am sorry to be the one breaking it to you.

What you should rather be working on is getting partners that will help build a neat and resourceful website before you now start talking about making people admins and marketing on the site.

Our problem here in Naija is that we rush to making gains from our web projects without actually building a good foundation for it.

I am not attacking your website. Check my post, I almost never do that. I am doing is just redirecting you.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
onyengbu:
You need to have a reasonable and appealing website before you look for partners.
With the type of website I see there, that project is dead on arrival. I am sorry to be the one breaking it to you.

What you should rather be working on is getting partners that will help build a neat and resourceful website before you now start talking about making people admins and marketing on the site.

Our problem here in Naija is that we rush to making gains from our web projects without actually building a good foundation for it.

I am not attacking your website. Check my post, I almost never do that. I am doing is just redirecting you.
shut up your mouth and I can see that you know next to nothing. Nairaland site is one of the ugliest site on planet earth. Besides nairaland start with SMF 2005. With different stages where it upgrade before seun built a custom template.

If you look back from where nairaland start you will laugh at the site. Was it the site build that determine the visitor or the concept and content.

You need to re check your ideology and learn bro. For now you are talking shit.

I would have shown you some shit. But I cann't find that nairaland old look thread anymore.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
even hwen suen change to this look what people says.

https://www.nairaland.com/893714/seun-please-go-back-former
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by onyengbu: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joel3: shut up your mouth and I can see that you know next to nothing. Nairaland site is one of the ugliest site on planet earth. Besides nairaland start with SMF 2005. With different stages where it upgrade before seun built a custom template.

If you look back from where nairaland start you will laugh at the site. Was it the site build that determine the visitor or the concept and content.

You need to re check your ideology and learn bro. For now you are talking shit.

I would have shown you some shit. But I can't find that nairaland old look thread anymore.
Ok, I was expecting that.

However,
1. There is nothing like SMF 2005, I know smf 1.1.3 and others....
2. The first version of SMF is better in design and functionality than your site and that was over 10 years ago!
3. Nairaland is not uglier than your site
4. If nairaland can succeed being ugly, what makes you think your site can do so...

Like I said, I am not here to talk about your site's design and functionality. All I am saying is that you should use this medium to look for who will make that site better before any other thing.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
onyengbu:
Ok, I was expecting that.

However,
1. There is nothing like SMF 2005, I know smf 1.1.3 and others....
2. The first version of SMF is better in design and functionality than your site and that was over 10 years ago!
3. Nairaland is not uglier than your site
4. If nairaland can succeed being ugly, what makes you think your site can do so...

Like I said, I am not here to talk about your site's design and functionality. All I am saying is that you should use this medium to look for who will make that site better before any other thing.
go away. I will not answer you again.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by onyengbu: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Joel3: go away. I will not answer you again.
Good!
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Please and please! Don't fight yourselves! @joel3 criticism should be welcomed if its going to make you better and not to discourage you? @onyengbu I quite understand your point but your approach to this argument not good. So please don't be angry.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Sethuncahier(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2014
onyengbu:
Good!
You should study people before giving your advice cos they may misunderstood it. I even have my own advice to the forum but all I do is to encourage Joel3, ask questions first and before your opinion is rendered.
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2014
account suspended grin
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by georgen2u(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2014
account suspended i see, if you need a private VPS to host your website at a cheap rice let me know seems that your sites overused its CPU or other system resources
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by onyengbu: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014
pureguide: account suspended grin

undecided
Re: I Need A Team Work On My Site. Are you interested? by Joel3(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
issues resolved.

You can now try the site.

But wait a minute. You might want to try the future of wicmedia.com yes the future is much more important which is http://wicmedia.com/forum/index.php but hold on a minute its still in a developmental stage.

Its not yet release. Our development team still working on it

Well. While we are still at it.. You may want to join and follow the leader now before the offer will be closed.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Wapka, We Get Plenty Hope / How To Test Network Speed With Php / What Is Your Suggestion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.