Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,464 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

If I Could Pre-order A Wife Online (Andriod Version) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Could Pre-order A Wife Online (Andriod Version) (493 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Could Pre-order A Wife Online (Andriod Version) by nenergy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
After a disappointing experience pre-ordering a trending smart phone selling at N20,900 (still vexing), a thought came to my mind as to what my specs would be if i could pre-order a wife online.
If a woman was an Android phone, my specs will be as follows;

2G Network GSM and 3G Network HSDPA: She’s receptive and learned. cheesy
4G Network: No o!! Oversabi wife na wahala. E.g Lawyers
SIM: Single SIM o. Dual SIM means she’ll be changing network (mood) anyhow.
Body Dimensions & Size: 3.5, 4.0, 5.0..anyone. As long as i can carry her, i’ll marry her.
Keyboard: Touchscreen; Easy to tickle and massage. wink
Display Type: capacitive touchscreen with corning Gorilla Glass 3. She won’t bruise too easily. tongue
Color: I don’t like light skinned ladies. So, she’ll be dark.
Card slot: MicroSD, up to 32GB Means she has the capacity to learn, develop and adapt.
Internal: 8-16 GB Means she’s resilient and gidigbacious.
OS Android: Jelly Bean 4.3. KitKat4.4 means she’ll like make-up too much. angry
Processors: 2.0GHz octa-core. Means she can arrange breakfast (jollof rice) with the speed of light. grin
RAM: Atleast 2GB, so she won’t be falling sick anyhow due to little Lagos stress. grin
Audio Alert types: MP3 ringtones. She can SING!!!
Loudspeaker: No, that na shouting shouting bi that o!. shocked
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, WIFI hotspot, Bluetooth Version: (4.0). Yes, she has a good heart, she connects to humans/creator well and loves to share. smiley
GPS: A-GPS. She needs to be updating me about her location without asking. I don’t like to ask a woman; “where are you now?”
Camera: Primary 13MP & Secondary 5MP. Her eyes na torchlight. She’s conscious, focused, insightful and observant. Sniffing things – opportunities and challenges- from miles away. cool
Battery Capacity: 5000mAh Li-Ion battery. She’ll come back from work, arrange dinner, play with me and the Kids and still have enough energy for 22:59 tinz. wink

Oya, over to you, pre-order now!!!

p.s: I smell a counter thread grin
Re: If I Could Pre-order A Wife Online (Andriod Version) by yorex2011: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
I dey feel you guyyyyy
Re: If I Could Pre-order A Wife Online (Andriod Version) by yorex2011: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
As for me.. My wife go be special OS.. Cos nowadays everybody don get android finish

(1) (Reply)

Are The Chibok Girls Forgotten Just Like That? / Is Goodluck Jonathan Sleeping / Which Of These Can You Manage To DO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.