Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. (83130 Views)

Ade's Chronicle: A Tale / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:
'asap' is sure taking a while sad.
BALI WA as my Korean friends will say......Hurry and come

I'm sorry. My phone went off while I was typing last night. I had to start all over today. I have dropped the update now. Thanks smiley.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by mariemummy(f): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=VanTee20 post=29547323]Okay, this is my first update in 2015 (covers face) so I have to say a happy new year to all the followers of this humble thread. You guys are the sole reason why I've not hung my pen. Thank you very much for your vocal and moral support. I am 'fery' grateful.

Happy new year dear. You are good @ what you do. May this new year open bigger doors for you to go places. This is your years of divine exploit.

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by donPhill(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
VanTee20:

Sir?
present sir
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
@mariemummy, amen, amen and amen. Thank you very much ma'am. I really appreciate your comment.

@Donphill, alright sir.

Gennysq, I sight you smiley.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by iebanehita(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wow! Am Impressed.

This is It! Drop it like it's Hawt!
Since this is a new year, hope we won't be seeing any piecemeal update from you? grin

Happy New Year to you. Glad you made it.

In other news, I have had 3 mentions but nairaland no longer notifies me. I dnt get to see it on the top of the homepage when I logged in.. What's happening?
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by kizzykeziah: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thanks for the update,Vantee.You're now officially awarded my role model in writing though I doubt I'd ever match your dexterity.But there's hope for me......hopefully.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Fatalveli(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Happy New Year bro! Hw have u been.

Note: Na Update Wey Sure Pass ooo.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
"....needles don't do me nothing.." I so love this part. Nah dagger the guy dey call 'needles' abi? grin

splendid as always. Nice work Vantee... cool
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by donPhill(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ vantee20 .....u rock, those updates gat me going...keep doin u good work, more ink to ur pen
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by BabieGhagha(f): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2015
licking my hand...glad we made it together to dis new year.i hope dis new year brings u more fortune,ability,knowledge nd increases ur pocket greatly.nice update.d part were d prince was forming mancho got me..lwkmd!
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2015
iebanehita:
Wow! Am Impressed.

This is It! Drop it like it's Hawt!
Since this is a new year, hope we won't be seeing any piecemeal update from you? grin

Happy New Year to you. Glad you made it.

In other news, I have had 3 mentions but nairaland no longer notifies me. I dnt get to see it on the top of the homepage when I logged in.. What's happening?

Yeah, no more piecemeals. That is one of my new year resolutions smiley.

Same wishes sir.

Emm, it could be one of these three things;

1. Another character was added to your username without spacing e.g Iebanehita(m) or your moniker was misspelt.

2. You have already viewed the post before the poster modified and mentioned you.

3. You have offended seun. Lol.

And there are times when none of these happens and you still don't get the mention, it has happened to me a couple of times. The way out is to do a local search on your username every now and then in order to prevent missing what could be an important mention.

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2015
kizzykeziah:
Thanks for the update,Vantee.You're now officially awarded my role model in writing though I doubt I'd ever match your dexterity.But there's hope for me......hopefully.

Wow! Thanks for that award of honour. I'm glad you appreciate my work that much.

You can easily match and surpass my humble level of writing (I'm still very much a learner). All you need do is to have the right frame of mind and give writing your best shot.

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
Happy New Year bro! Hw have u been.

Note: Na Update Wey Sure Pass ooo.

Been good. You?

Note: Na so. I no even wan vex person like you wey dey act inside assassin's creed. Who knows what you have learnt from Xavier?
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwafunmilayo95:
"....needles don't do me nothing.." I so love this part. Nah dagger the guy dey call 'needles' abi? grin

splendid as always. Nice work Vantee... cool

LOL! That is probably one of the reasons why the Prince got scared when he heard that they would be facing each other again.

Thanks ma'am.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2015
donPhill:
@ vantee20 .....u rock, those updates gat me going...keep doin u good work, more ink to ur pen

You rock more, your comments keep me writing. Thank you sir.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2015
BabieGhagha:
licking my hand...glad we made it together to dis new year.i hope dis new year brings u more fortune,ability,knowledge nd increases ur pocket greatly.nice update.d part were d prince was forming mancho got me..lwkmd!

Amen and the same to you.

The Prince can continue to form macho as long as people like Finn and Frasser are not involved smiley.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Tovot: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Vantee20 , where is the chair I asked you to reserve for me At the front? *reading mode activated cheesy
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by iebanehita(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
VanTee20:

Same wishes sir.

Emm, it could be one of these three things;

1. Another character was added to your username without spacing e.g Iebanehita(m) or your moniker was misspelt.

2. You have already viewed the post before the poster modified and mentioned you.

3. You have offended seun. Lol.

And there are times when none of these happens and you still don't get the mention, it has happened to me a couple of times. The way out is to do a local search on your username every now and then in order to prevent missing what could be an important mention.

I finally got a mention from the quoted post.
Doing a local search? Would do that whenever such problem resurfaced.
Thanks for the analysis bro.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Tovot:
Vantee20 , where is the chair I asked you to reserve for me At the front? *reading mode activated cheesy

It is there na. I think yew should have seen it by now.

Welcome on board ma'am. smiley
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2015
iebanehita:

I finally got a mention from the quoted post.
Doing a local search? Would do that whenever such problem resurfaced.
Thanks for the analysis bro.

You are welcome sire.

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2015
I see we are long due for another update, so I have to appeal to everyone following the story to be a little patient because my school has resumed and I simply haven't had enough spare time on my hands to pen and drop the next update. Hopefully, I'd be able to squeeze the time to do that very soon. Thanks for understanding. You are the best.

Signed,
VanTee.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Tovot: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm. You are using that your fake Australian accent again (yew) cheesy . Thanks Tee.
VanTee20:

It is there na. I think yew should have seen it by now.

Welcome on board ma'am. smiley
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tovot:
Hmm. You are using that your fake Australian accent again (yew) cheesy . Thanks Tee.

I can switch to Canadian if you like grin. You are welcome ma'am.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Tovot: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Switch let me see na grin . Very very Lovely story .
VanTee20:

I can switch to Canadian if you like grin. You are welcome ma'am.

Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by stuff46(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby new yea. lol
am just reading this updates

btw nice updates
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
VanTee20:

I see we are long due for another update, so I have to appeal to everyone following the story to be a little patient because my school has resumed and I simply haven't had enough spare time on my hands to pen and drop the next update. Hopefully, I'd be able to squeeze the time to do that very soon. Thanks for understanding. You are the best.

Signed,
VanTee.

patiently waiting... Just take ur time and cook the very best update...
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by Dsparker(f): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vantee please update, we are missing your updates oh
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by kizzykeziah: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vantee,how is sch?
Hope thou hasn't forgotten us here.Hwaiting!!
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tovot:
Switch let me see na grin . Very very Lovely story .

Thanks ma'am. I'm glad you like it.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
stuff46:
baby new yea. lol
am just reading this updates

btw nice updates

Thank you sir smiley
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwafunmilayo95:

patiently waiting... Just take ur time and cook the very best update...

Wow! You are so understanding. I'll do just that. Thanks.
Re: A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. by VanTee20(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dsparker:
Vantee please update, we are missing your updates oh

I'm missing your comments too. Let's see what this coming weekend brings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain