Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Open Letter To M.I Abaga - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To M.I Abaga (28490 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download Mp3: M.I Abaga – King James (official Track) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Jinyjagz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gynacologist: dnt nd i repeat dnt eva compare jargo to wack mi.......he is way outta his leaque..
noted sir..lol
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
This M.I...M.I, I don't even like him sef, na Ice Prince even tire me pass
I kinda like Vector...though, Sarkodie is not of our Land, that guy gives me goose bumps #muchLove#
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Worksunlimited: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
MZdamola: Short man with high talent... I love his songs..

Warris it with babes and height?

*rubbing sum oil onto my grilling asun*
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by swaystunna(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
M.I has flopped,He's struggling to keep up.
Its not eazy to stay relevant in the game for years. That's why Nas,jay-z,Kanye nd the likes are held in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by talk2cj08(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayusco85: M.I Abaga representing J.town since 1960
na only 3 likes u get oga na only u waka come ooh
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by seyesko(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ice prince zamani retired M.I
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by iceberylin(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
chucky234: Sorry to burst your bubble, M.I is not a rapper, dude is way overrated.
Dh fool urself
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by iceberylin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
seyesko: Ice prince zamani retired M.I
The only person whose capable of retireing MI is #Phenom....

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by iceberylin(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
chucky234: Is M.I better than Psquare?
Ya ..... wink
But you wont understand
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by chucky234(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Dh fool urself
I hate it when clod like you quote me just to insult me, it is only discombobulated birdbrain like you would reply post with insult.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by iceberylin(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
chucky234: I hate it when clod like you quote me just to insult me, it is only discombobulated birdbrain like you would reply post with insult.
Too much grammer angry
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ebosse(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lilimax: Drinking panadol on top of another man's headache embarassed
You should clear your own field before counting the rocks on your neighbours farm smiley

A fan asking for an album is that too much to ask U probably didn't read the article.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ebosse(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin:
The only person whose capable of retireing MI is #Phenom....

Even Phenoml can't!!!!.... M.I has two of the best verses I've ever listened to (Somebody wants die and blaze)..
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by slimaliyu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
dats it, bro
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by iceberylin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebosse:

Even Phenoml can't!!!!.... M.I has two of the best verses I've ever listened to (Somebody wants die and blaze)..
I have listened to 99.9% of M.I track i swear u no Love MI as i do...
But u see that dude #Phenom is something else...
My best verse are #Imperfect me and #Ghetto
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Aida13: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Leave MI alone, are you the one paying his rent? Rap is not like R n B that you can just be releasing hit songs. Look at Eminem, Nas, Kanye West and many other renowned rappers. They don't just spit out albums every other year. They believe in quality not quantity and it's better to wait and have something solid than bring out any commercially driven crap that doesn't stand the test of time.

Not saying MI is all that, I'm just a nominal fan but I see the bro has talent. Let's be patient and give him a break to enjoy his success.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ebosse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
chucky234: Sorry to burst your bubble, M.I is not a rapper, dude is way overrated.

Coming from a dude who asked if M.I is better than P-square ( if u do me I do u God no go vex, she making me bark like a bingo, I come dey sing alingo)

Your Opinion about rap music don't count!!
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ebosse(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin:
I have listened to 99.9% of M.I track i swear u no Love MI as i do...
But u see that dude #Phenom is something else...
My best verse are #Imperfect me and #Ghetto

Phenom is good, pherowshuz is good.. But Y I feel M.I is waaaay above the others is his creativity... For example, he made two of the best inspirational/gospel songs I've listened to till date! ( 'Jehovah' and 'Imperfect me').He can actually Paint a picture with a pen, metaphorically speaking.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by iceberylin(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebosse:

Phenom is good, pherowshuz is good.. But Y I feel M.I is waaaay above the others is his creativity... For example, he made two of the best inspirational/gospel songs I've listened to till date! ( 'Jehovah' and 'Imperfect me').He can actually Paint a picture with a pen, metaphorically speaking.
That Jehovah(psalm 23) is way better than all Gospel tracks i have ever heard!!!!
"I dont know who you are or what your going trough but i know my Jehovah would be dia for you..
I believe its true cause the Bible said it is"

And some1 would boldly compare Mi to olamide or Ice!!!! angry
Even mode9 cant
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by chucky234(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebosse:

Coming from a dude who asked if M.I is better than P-square ( if u do me I do u God no go vex, she making me bark like a bingo, I come dey sing alingo)

Your Opinion about rap music don't count!!
Guy I'm a hardcore rap fanatic, been a fan since 1988 following the likes of L L Cool J, Naughty by Nature, Salt 'N Pepper, Cris Cross, 2pac and B.I.G.
He mentioned M.I and Psquare in same sentence that is why I asked him who is better, the sing different genre of music.
If you think that M. I is a good rapper then you know nothing about rap, Mode9 and Vector will murder M. I in a rap contest.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Geenickel(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
m.i is ma mahn....fr all season...ion care watever spam is bn fired to him...

ANY Jtwn brought up here

#choc cty boiz# #st murumba old boiz# #icey prnc
ey# #j jagz#........

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]m.i is ma mahn....fr all season...ion care watever spam is bn fired to him...

ANY Jtwn brought up here

ey# #j jagz#........

WE ROCKKKK!!!
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Geenickel(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]m.i is ma mahn....fr all season...ion care watever spam is bn fired to him...

ANY Jtwn brought up here

ey# #j jagz#........

WE ROCKKKK!!!
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ebosse(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
chucky234: Guy I'm a hardcore rap fanatic, been a fan since 1988 following the likes of L L Cool J, Naughty by Nature, Salt 'N Pepper, Cris Cross, 2pac and B.I.G.
He mentioned M.I and Psquare in same sentence that is why I asked him who is better, the sing different genre of music.
If you think that M. I is a good rapper then you know nothing about rap, Mode9 and Vector will murder M. I in a rap contest.

Mode9 yup! Vector Nope!.But just because I'm a massive fan of Ab-Soul and is musical theme don't mean that his black-hippy mate Schoolboy Q can't rap (all he talks about his weed, ironically he's good @ it)

Just because Modo is all about punchlines and M.I is not doesn't make him a bad rapper... Just becauseJoe Cole/logic/Joey badass will murder Jay-z in a rap battle doesn't mean jayz can't rap or isn't better than them. There's more to rap than punchlines and rap battles.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by spacefreak: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
chucky234: Guy I'm a hardcore rap fanatic, been a fan since 1988 following the likes of L L Cool J, Naughty by Nature, Salt 'N Pepper, Cris Cross, 2pac and B.I.G.

You are funny.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by sulmeza(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
jairusben: couldn't read all that but m.i for me is jst to proud and feels no one does it beter than him
no addictn bro...no one's on par wit im in nija...fact
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by sulmeza(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=ejiro2130]Op so u want MI to drop an album because wizkid and p square drop theirs
Comparing the amount of effort MI puts in his songs to those of p square and wizkid is like comparing the performance of an iPhone fone to that of Huawei fones[/quote110000likes 4 u...tru talk
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by ayzero6487(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebosse:

Mode9 yup! Vector Nope!.But just because I'm a massive fan of Ab-Soul and is musical theme don't mean that his black-hippy mate Schoolboy Q can't rap (all he talks about his weed, ironically he's good @ it)

Just because Modo is all about punchlines and M.I is not doesn't make him a bad rapper... Just becauseJoe Cole/logic/Joey badass will murder Jay-z in a rap battle doesn't mean jayz can't rap or isn't better than them. There's more to rap than punchlines and rap battles.

...God bless u front and back.....they all be screaming Mode9....but d dude'z bank account aint happy.....if we all buy his numerous albums....he'l b wealthier than Psquare/Dbanj/2face etc.....MI'z d only nigerian rapper than been able 2 create a balance...make gud rap songs/make money....am sure Modo wud want 2 b in hz shoes......abt Vector....he'z stil learnin d ropes....he'z not b able to produce one commercially successful album....hw many songs in hz album are hits?.....
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by suptol(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by Chukkasy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
mi is good, but one rapper that has done it this year is PHYNO......
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by chucky234(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebosse:

M. I is all about ryhmes and commercial, I'll pick Phenom and King Mode9 any day bro.
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by chucky234(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
ayzero6487:

...God bless u front and back.....they all be screaming Mode9....but d dude'z bank account aint happy.....if we all buy his numerous albums....he'l b wealthier than Psquare/Dbanj/2face etc.....MI'z d only nigerian rapper than been able 2 create a balance...make gud rap songs/make money....am sure Modo wud want 2 b in hz shoes......abt Vector....he'z stil learnin d ropes....he'z not b able to produce one commercially successful album....hw many songs in hz album are hits?.....
Mode9 aint about the dough but the real thing, he still keep it real without being sway by the money unlike M. I who cant leave his comfort zone.
Commercial rap kills the game bro
Re: Open Letter To M.I Abaga by MZdamola(f): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Warris it with babes and height?

*rubbing sum oil onto my grilling asun*
I never said I have a problem with his height....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide - Lagos Nawa / Moje Dodo (audio) / Davido Featured On 2022 FIFA World Cup Soundtrack / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Timaya – Kom Kom (ft. Patoranking & King Perryy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.