Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue (855 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / “strange Aircraft” Responsible For The Collapse Of The Building – T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue by jrerico1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
This photograph was taken by Mr Shadrack Mamzini,
a visitor to The SCOAN from South Africa, on Friday
September 12th 2014. It shows in more detail the
strange aircraft that flew multiple times over a
building in The SCOAN before it tragically collapsed.
“My name is Shadrack Mamzini from South Africa, a visitor to The SCOAN. Last Friday, I wanted to take some pictures of The Synagogue buildings. While I was taking the last picture, I saw a very big aircraft. It was something which was unusual in the way it looked. It did not look like a passenger plane or an ordinary plane. My worry was that it was too low to the building. By the time the incident happened and the man of God spoke about what happened, went back to check all the photos I had taken. I zoomed in on this picture where I saw the aircraft clearly. What I would like to confirm is what people saw in the security footage played on Emmanuel TV, that it was an aircraft. We saw it; we witnessed it. We thank God because the aircraft was captured in one of these pictures.”

Re: Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue by jrerico1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue by Asemo11(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmmmmmm their is God

please my brothers and sisters
LET LOVE LEAD
Re: Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue by Joagbaje(m): 3:21am On Sep 18, 2014
jrerico1: It look like a passenger plane or an ordinary plane.

It looks more like a military jet to me
Re: Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue by LordReed(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Even if it was a military jet does it take one hour for the bombs fired by a plane to explode? If it was a targeted attack against TBJ why would they wait for one hour before activating it?

(1) (Reply)

10 Men Christian Women Should Never Marry. / Nigerians And The Hypocrotical Love Of Quoting Bible Scriptures. / Help With Gospel Rap/hip-hop Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.