Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Should He Switch Or Not? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should He Switch Or Not? (493 Views)

Which Switch Lights The Bulb? / Can I Switch From Pharmacy Or Dentistry To Medicine???advice Pls!!! / Design & Construction Of A Sound Activated Switch: Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm currently in ma 2nd semester in one of the universities in Nigeria. I'm studying Economics Education and my 1st semester GP was encouraging and high enough for me to switch to Economics

Plz, I need ur advice...Shud I switch to Economics after this session or stick to Economics Education?

N.B: I don't fancy the "Teaching" Profession
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Advice plzzzz

Mizmycoli, jarus, etc...

I nid ur advice ooo
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2014
davidsolomon2: I'm currently in ma 2nd semester in one of the universities in Nigeria. I'm studying Economics Education and my 1st semester GP was encouraging and high enough for me to switch to Economics

Plz, I need ur advice...Shud I switch to Economics after this session or stick to Economics Education?

What are you waiting for .... You should have switched already !!

Kindly start ICAN too as you are running your B.sc so as to complete B.sc and ACA together .... It will widen your prospect in the market !!!
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2014
donroxy: What are you waiting for .... You should have switched already !!

Kindly start ICAN too as you are running your B.sc so as to complete B.sc and ACA together .... It will widen your prospect in the market !!!
tanx sir but is there any advantage Economics has over Economics Education?
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
davidsolomon2: tanx sir but is there any advantage Economics has over Economics Education?
Of course Economics Education will only restrict you to becoming an instructor , out there , you will be seen as somebody who is trained to become a teacher/instructor ... That is the essence of economics edu (how to teach economics) !!!

Economics will equip you with the study of economic indicators and how this indicators interrelate in enabling a policy-maker makes informed decision regarding the economy and with your M.sc in Economics , you can also become a Teacher too at the same time a Professional Economist .... Call it 2-in-1 !!!

Stay blessed !!
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by MizMyColi(f): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2014
shocked
I was surprised at seeing your mention, lemme nuh lie.
Jarus should know better.

Btw, is your school Uniben.
Is the switching thing sure for you?

Let's start from there.
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked
I was surprised at seeing your mention, lemme nuh lie.
Jarus should know better.

Btw, is your school Uniben.
Is the switching thing sure for you?

Let's start from there.
DELSU and itz sure
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
donroxy: Of course Economics Education will only restrict you to becoming an instructor , out there , you will be seen as somebody who is trained to become a teacher/instructor ... That is the essence of economics edu (how to teach economics) !!!

Economics will equip you with the study of economic indicators and how this indicators interrelate in enabling a policy-maker makes informed decision regarding the economy and with your M.sc in Economics , you can also become a Teacher too at the same time a Professional Economist .... Call it 2-in-1 !!!

Stay blessed !!
wow! Tanx sir, I rily appreciate ur contribution.

1 Like

Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by Jarus(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
davidsolomon2: I'm currently in ma 2nd semester in one of the universities in Nigeria. I'm studying Economics Education and my 1st semester GP was encouraging and high enough for me to switch to Economics

Switch.
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by spanzed(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Do d needful...
Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jarus:

Switch.
I'm so gona switch since itz coming from YOU...

Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Should He Switch Or Not? by davidsolomon2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
spanzed: Do d needful...
tanx bros

(1) (Reply)

The Sham Called “the Futo 2014 Election” / Urgent: Need A Help From An Imsu Student Who's Currently In School Campus! / Help A LINGUIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.