Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses (727 Views)

I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / Beginners Class For Joomla - Join Now! / Tutorial: Create Templates For Joomla, Drupal, Direct Css-based Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses by kolexinfos: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2008
Pls I am just new to JOOMLA and CMSes generally i need a comprehensive ebook or any tutorial material on how to use this CMS.Presently I use Dreaweaver,Fireworks,Flash and SwishMax to design website with PHP/MySQL as server side technology but I need to learn JOOMLA CMS to design something big like a Web Portal.Thanks.My email addie is kolexinfos@yahoo.co.uk, or kolexinfosgmail.com
Re: Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses by emonkey(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2008
Go to joomla.org and download the documentation. I would have thought this should be the obvious place for you to look first.
Re: Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses by yawatide(f): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2008
not to mention, someone put up a post on this 2 or so wks ago and I gave the same answer tongue
Re: Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses by affluence(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2008
"I would have thought this should be the obvious place for you to look first"!

Sorry e-monkey,

But there was absolutely nothing wrong in asking for help in this forum!

And, kolexinfos, joomla.org is indeed a good place to look out for such info.

However, your request wasn't out of order especially if you were looking
out for a VERY easy to read and UNDERSTAND material.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Best Site Sitemap Lavandec / How To Register A Web Design Company / Can You Develop Good Site,them You Are The One Looking For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.