Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law (2916 Views)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by ekemit(m): 3:49am On Sep 18, 2014
After crossing through a boat while going to work,i saw some young men arguing,what was the argument about?it was about a wife slapping a mother in law i.e the mother of the husband,most of them were in support of sending their wives packing, i decided to post this in this forum to get the opinion of intellectuals in nairaland,what will be your immediate reaction if it happens to you?
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by uboma(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2014
For me, the woman went too far by slapping her mother in law no matter what could have transpired between them.

Having raised her hand against her mother inlaw, i wonder how she will be able to make a defense for het actions.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2014
I bet you haven't seen mother's in-law who are a pin in the neck.
You just sighted the possibility of the daughter in-law taking the action and not what exactly caused the action.
Not saying it's totally right to strike mother's in-law,but some of them deserve more than a knock.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by zizazizu: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Well, it will be wrong to completely blame the wife since we don't know the story. Yes, she should have contained herself but, we don't know the mother-in-law. Some of these mother-in-laws are cut out of pure Satanic material and it takes a wingless angel to resist the temptation to reach out and slap the demon out of them!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by uboma(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
zizazizu: Well, it will be wrong to completely blame the wife since we don't know the story. Yes, she should have contained herself but, we don't know the mother-in-law. Some of these mother-in-laws are cut out of pure Satanic material and it takes a wingless angel to resist the temptation to reach out and slap the demon out of them!

I partly agree with you but no matter the ill treatment from the MIL, who will support the wife for slapping her?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

I partly agree with you but no matter the ill treatment from the MIL, who will support the wife for slapping her?

That's just the point,not many would support the wife.

Everyone is saying,"my mother is the best",who owns those troublesome,evil and devilish mothers? certainly,no one would agree to owning such a mother.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by uboma(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Odilafta:

That's just the point,not many would support the wife.

Everyone is saying,"my mother is the best",who owns those troublesome,evil and devilish mothers? certainly,no one would agree to owning such a mother.

There's this song in Igbo that says your mother will always be your mother no matter what. No one can replace his mother...

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Mimienudles(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2014
What hapened?
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by tomiobj(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
ekemit: After crossing through a boat while going to work,i saw some young men arguing,what was the argument about?it was about a wife slapping a mother in law i.e the mother of the husband,most of them were in support of sending their wives packing, i decided to post this in this forum to get the opinion of intellectuals in nairaland,what will be your immediate reaction if it happens to you?
two words-GHEN GHEN
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by CBNIM: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2014
That's gross!
These peeps saying you can't blame the wife for hitting her bla bla , I ask, will you raise your own hand or slap your own mother no matter how terrible what she did was? I guess not!

I know some MIL can be a serious pain in the a*ss, but mehn, there are a thousand and one ways to deal with and treat peoples fu*ck-ups without necessarily hitting them.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by teeboo: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
D Husband shld just drive to d wife's mother's house and slap her twice too,Come back home and continue loving his wife grin , 50/50 no cheating #thatsall#
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Morotov1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
The MIL is the winner here irrespective of what transpired between them, this is tantamount to slapping her own mother. A very irresponsible act of a psychopathic DIL.
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by 5minsmadness: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
ekemit: After crossing through a boat while going to work,i saw some young men arguing,what was the argument about?it was about a wife slapping a mother in law i.e the mother of the husband,most of them were in support of sending their wives packing, i decided to post this in this forum to get the opinion of intellectuals in nairaland,what will be your immediate reaction if it happens to you?

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by freecharles(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Disrespect

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think she went too far. undecided

But I don't know if that's a reason to divorce her. It's for her husband to decide.

I can imagine his mother drove her crazy. This is not an excuse, just an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have not seen what will make me raise my hands and actually go through with slapping someone, regardless of who it is.

If the mother-in-law is unbearable why doesn't she ask the M-I-L to leave her house. And if she refuses, call the police on the heffa.

The M-I-L should sue, nonsense!
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
If someone slapped me, I will be prompted by instinct to forget one solid slap on that person's right cheek
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Truckpusher(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Very easy to settle ..........My uncle's wife slapped my granny ,my Uncle didn't say a word .He drove to his wife's family home and gave her mother the beating of her life.

And they are still married grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Mystiqme: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
For my wife to justify slapping my mom, she has justified me slapping her own mom.
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Very easy to settle ..........My uncle's wife slapped my granny ,my Uncle didn't say a word .He drove to his wife's family home and gave her mother the beating of her life.

And they are still married grin

If he did that with my mother, even after I had slapped his mother, my father would have killed him on the spot.

But I guess knowing my dad would make him forget such an idea grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

If he did that with my mother, even after I had slapped his mother, my father would have killed him on the spot.

But I guess knowing my dad would make him forget such an idea
grin

hahahahaha............. preach!
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

But I guess knowing my dad would make him forget such an idea grin
Well,he went there prepared on taking on the entire family.

Your papa never jam. grin
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
If you slap my mama? I'll hospitlize you and wait for the consequences.
Though if na my mama first slap I go use my head.Because some mama their own no good at all.
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

hahahahaha............. preach!

I am not preaching. I just thought of my dad and what he would do. grin grin grin

But I don't think I could ever slap my mother-in-law.

Anyway, either the wife is crazy or the mother is a "monster".
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Truckpusher(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender: .
See professional booking of space by sholly grin
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by PAnaceA7(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
what weed is d wife on... Disrespect of d highest order

1 Like

Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by SAMBARRY: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Shalalalilalalalalilo shalalalilo wahala ti won niyen.onpe koto fi ifoti dirawon leti.rada rada wink
Re: Wife Slaps Her Mother In-law by Pavore9: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
lf you can't slap your mother then don't start with your mother-in-law, though some can be very provocative but restraint is far cheaper!

(1) (Reply)

Health Care And Drugs For Cure... God Create Life, We Maintain Life. / Is It Right To Keep Secret From Your Husband? / My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.