Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians (41533 Views)

Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by DonCaleb: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin Ok oh grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Akshow: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Idokay
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Saheed9: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
piratedcopy: undecided

abeg who get charger for here
u won charge ur iphone 6 abi
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ayusco85(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
belamour: k
piratedcopy: undecided
abeg who get charger for here
belamour: k
CharlieMaria: Y?
Adyrin: Ok
bensowe: ...
Lollyad: k
iheanyi40: .

how market? cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Lollyad: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

Fine sir
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by kriztovar(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fp tinz
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ayusco85(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lollyad: Fine sir

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by spanzed(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just hope dey go and do the right thing if they are elected to office...All the best thou' may the best man win..
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by millionboi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ope thy knw wat is involvd
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
secondary school students will soon bid for nigeria president
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by 9jahubcom(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
ok
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Go Kate Henshaw!
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by millionboi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
9ice poster is bad....it luks lik music label
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Saheed9: So Desmond Elliot is a Yorba man. Olusola! Like seriously

My broda I suprise pass u o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good luck to them....
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
They have to eat nah.....i dont blame dem o...since the polity called Nigeria has been turned into a large bag of kuli-kuli that everyone with access wants to eat up

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by itsIYKE(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bunch of greedy asses

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by M4gunners: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

among all of them i dont see any potential winner. they should go and ask wyclef jean and george weah. politics is not entertainment
God bless you. They are only there to steal like RMD did.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

among all of them i dont see any potential winner. they should go and ask wyclef jean and george weah. politics is not entertainment

Some of them have been close to the corridors of power so I won't be suprised if they make it.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by nidera(f): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
It is well

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by JEITO: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some crossed carpet from acting to singing and vice versa; But we all know how they ended. undecided

Others are going from entertainment to politics. We dey wait..

But sha, I think Kate Henshaw(PDP) and Bob Manuel(APGA aka PDP Eastern extension wing) stand the best chance among the rest. So far as they win their respective primaries grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
jjwaterfalls: Its a good development if dey hav good intensions.

I may be wrong but kate henshaw sounds like the real deal. As for desmond how come your name is now olusola? You finally wan't to be identified as a yoruba when its time to govern. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
millionboi: 9ice poster is bad....it luks lik music label

I swear you funny die grin true talk though.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Whizzdom(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abeq ..... I support dis people only if their agenda to serve the people is TRUE

And not to serve their pocket ....... cos thats wot we are hearing since 1900

In Nigeria presently ..... we need young and agile Nigerians that can deliver

We don't need all this mallams and fulani's dah are in the Senator's seats now

Cos some of this people haven't seen a school before .... dey were given dah position through connections

So need to eradicate dis from the surface of Nigeria.

I hope this people bring the best of the best and i hope dey serve by example

I pray dah God Almighty to direct and guide dem.

Cos Nigeria needs a new face and a new agenda of GREATNESS, PEACE, ECONOMY RICHNESS etc.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by iheanyi40(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

my chairmangrin
Me dey follow ya lead o
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Tweetums(f): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
bensowe: ...
must you comment here
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ayusco85(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
M4gunners: God bless you. They are only there to steal like RMD did.

what other reason is behind their decision to join politics if not free money

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Gboliwe: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
I used to think Julius Agwu's was a joke.

With the many babymamas trailing 9ce, how will he concentrate and do his job?

Kate Henshaw, Bobmanuel and Saint Brown goodluck

Desmond Elliot- no copmment
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by lyricalz: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmm, I jes dey laugh. Why APC? The bokoharam party. The party dat said it will make government ungovernable. Dat party is more like a sect.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by QAPHAYNE: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
FUNKE ADESIYAN : Fans of yoruba films will no doubt know this damsel. She is contesting for a seat in the oyo state house of assembly under the popular umbrella of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ibuzzly: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
datbay: Go to ibuzzly..com now for latest updates
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by tayork(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
9ice don enter already...the old and young people really love him in ogbomoso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbani Darego And Family! / Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / K1’s Mother Blessing His New Bakery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.