Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians (41528 Views)

Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by vigasimple(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some of these aspirants are dead on arrival.

1. Kenny st. Brown for Ikeja in Lagos under APC, the no primaries party.

2. ODE, as in olusola Desmond Elliott, what a funny name for the opposition to use against him. Again, he is contesting in a no primaries party.

3. 9ice , again in APC, the no primaries party. But in his suit and bow tie he looks more like Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi , a well know promoter of hatred in religion

As I said, their political ambition are all dead on arrival, especially with party of 'imposition of candidates' .

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Vado(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
The only celeb that this move played out well for to my knowledge was Rotimi Makinde of Osun. All these ones are just wasting time.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by penny01502: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
we spent so much on their videos, its time they trow it back on us make we chop ham clean mouth after all we no sent dem

after the election every body will go, either you go home or office, but all na go. grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Ahmeduana(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
ramdris: Wishing all of them best of luck in their new chosen career
BRAND NEW SETS OF THIEVES IN THE MAKING?
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Ahmeduana(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayusco85:

among all of them i dont see any potential winner. they should go and ask wyclef jean and george weah. politics is not entertainment
IS FOR STEALING MINDED PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by obailala(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
How come no one remembered to mention Tony One-Week who's presently a member and minority leader in the Anambra state house of assembly??
I
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Pzx3LJ257-c/Tb2ILcpbEfI/AAAAAAAAAFU/Kyr4pMEdhB0/s1600/Tony-Oneweek.jpg[/img]

[img]http://teacherdonttellmenonsense.files./2013/12/tony.jpg?w=313&h=213[/img]

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by basty: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
I am not a Prophet, but very sure for Bob Manuel out of them all, he is in the mainstream.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by NaLaugh: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
I see una.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Melahou(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
sylvanus nkiru

This is the second time the actress would be getting a public appointment under his government. As part of measures to promote the identity and cultural heritage of the Igbos, the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Etosonc(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
U Ppl Dont Know Naija Politics Na Also Entainment
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Melahou(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Okey Bakassi

For some time now, the talented actor, writer, producer and stand-up comedian, Okey Bakassi has been off the big screen because, he took a break to serve his father land as the Senior Special Adviser on Entertainment Matters to the past Imo state Governor, Ikedi Ohakim.

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by 50calibre(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender: @50calibre, and you say Nigerians are not the biggest problem the country has.

SMH!

Lol in fact I'm tired of Nigerians

Fo*olish is now second nature
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by PERFECT2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
I believe this is FILM TRICK.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ElFenomeno1: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMh....
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by benedictjohn(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seun pls don't ban me again.. Even if u want 2 ban me, just ban me 4 an hour, not for a week
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ketoprofen(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
QAPHAYNE: Kate offiong henshaw.

how come efik people didn't reject her for not adding offiong to her name and for acting in Igbo nollywood
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by iamyet: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is politics people, these guys are not out to ultimately win the election. What they want is recognition and affiliation with those parties.

This is how it works: You make so much noise about contesting, then you start negotiation with you competitor/within ur party as primaries get closer. If you are lucky you get a juice appointment when your party wins the election if you are not that lucky you get some cash settlement for stepping. Down!!!!. Either way its a win win situation for them.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ElFenomeno1: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
iamyet: This is politics people, these guys are not out to ultimately win the election. What they want is recognition and affiliation with those parties.

This is how it works: You make so much noise about contesting, then you start negotiation with you competitor/within ur party as primaries get closer. If you are lucky you get a juice appointment when your party wins the election if you are not that lucky you get some cash settlement for stepping. Down!!!!. Either way its a win win situation for them.

Yeah i agree with this..... Its the norm in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by uche77zero(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Popular comedian, Dan d'humorous has set his sights into politics. The dark skinned funny creature announced his intentions on Facebook with a photo of his campaign poster accompanied by this message

Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Etosonc(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

Lol in fact I'm tired of Nigerians

Fo*olish is now second nature
Dont U Kno Dia Is Soo Much Moni In Politics
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ibdeals1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Desmond olusola indeed grin
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by x2lambo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
I like the fact that they are still young maybe they can do better than the old ones ....more so Nigerians are Nigerians has nothing to do with Carrier .....
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by ayusco85(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ahmeduana:
IS FOR STEALING MINDED PEOPLE!

Na u talk am o
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by idris4r83(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
we only know Desmond elliot and not Desmond olusola Elliott
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by semitunde: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: while I may not know d reason behind ur assertion, but I want to categorically tell u dt Mrs Kate Henshaw is very popular in her constituency which is Calabar/Odukpani. In d little way she can, she has been touching lives. It's only dt unlike some of dem, she doesn't manipulate d media to assume a 'larger than life' posture.

I'm a Corp member who is serving in Bakassi LG nd I can attest to her popularity. Apart 4rm being a great fan of her movies, I also follow her weekly column on d pages of Vanguard newspaper. May God bless her political ambition nd dt of other 'well meaning' entertainers turning politicians as well. I repeat, we'll meaning o!

In conclusion, although I knew how George Oppong Weah lost d presidential election of Liberia under d 'owuruwuru' circumstance. Bt Plz enlighten me, Wat happened to Wyclef Jean? Has he ever contested an election? Abeg tel me I no know o!

Wanted to become president of Haiti.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
penny01502: na who de talk?
Emi lo n soro lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
QAPHAYNE:

In english please.
mi o gbo eebo
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by tonididdy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
We know hungry cubs when we c dem

Well I wish ya'al luck...even tho I feel this is money down d drain.

Btw mr alopomeji, u said u have achived all there's in music...really? Grammy ni? Bet award nko?...mtchw yor yeye dey smell
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
maybe na to go act film and sing for house of assembly now oo....dats d koko....D'BANJ....we de wait for u to run fo NFF position...mygarri is in trouble...lols
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by yadnus1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some of them have started their campaign already. I think the constitution said that it is unlawful to start election campaign 90 days prior to the election proper. My take on this is that they were already breaking the law they were vying to uphold by this act of impunity. What would happen when they get there proper can only be imagined.
Re: List Of Top Nigerian Entertianers Turned Politicians by gebest: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
am awaiting for DON JAZZY for president 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos / AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh / Cardi B Congratulates Davido On His MOBO Award, Says "Your Music Is Amazing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.