Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) (5030 Views)

Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) / Can You Wear This Shoe To Church For N100,000? (photo) / Guys Would You Allow Your Gf Wear This Kinda Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by sanyablaze(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2014
He may be worth $20m and his estranged
wife,Mariah Carey worth $510 m, but Nick
Cannon had all eyes on his feet at America's Got
Talent last night when he stepped out in $
2.2million diamond encrusted shoes.
And they are not borrowed or for advert, he
actually owns it...Top Beverly Hills jeweller Jason
Arasheben, who created the shoes, told Women's
Wear Daily:
'Not very often do I get a request for the most
expensive shoes in the world.When Nick
approached me last year, he said he wanted to
make history and be so over the top.He wanted to
set a new standard in diamonds. 'How can we
make the most expensive pair of shoes in the
world and make this finale special?' he asked
me.We didn’t want him looking like Frankenstein
when he walked, we still needed to consider
functionality.He’s not going to win a race or play
basketball with these. It’s still a piece of jewelry.
As long as he’s not too overly aggressive in the
shoes, everything should be all right.'See more
pics below;
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Read NAIJA SEX STORIES Here www.86wiz.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Eneze1(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2014
I hope the shoe will take him to heaven

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by bist: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm sure u cud walk on water wit that!

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by santos876(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
I dey mad.I come dis world to wear shoe

8 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
If the money is thr,Y not
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Jeezbaby(f): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Eneze1: I hope the shoe will take him to heaven
Maybe
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by djeezy(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
I hope this shoe will make him run faster than the armed robbers car when they start chasing him. Hope this shoe lets him walk on water? hehehe. Anyway it's a lovely shoe. If you can afford, have a feel. life's too short.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
I think so and iHope Arm Robbers doesn't pay him an unofficial visit
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Jeezbaby(f): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Pure madness
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by qadeerkug(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: I hope this shoe will make him run faster than the armed robbers car when they start chasing him. Hope this shoe lets him walk on water? hehehe. Anyway it's a lovely shoe. If you can afford, have a feel. life's too short.
wen u dnt talk shiit finish na en u dey released say 2 short
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by qadeerkug(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
djeezy: I hope this shoe will make him run faster than the armed robbers car when they start chasing him. Hope this shoe lets him walk on water? hehehe. Anyway it's a lovely shoe. If you can afford, have a feel. life's too short.
wen u dnt talk shiit finish na en u dey released say life 2 short
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Jerrick(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2014
You dare not off this shoe when your about to enter one of those C&S churches.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Janeify(f): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
As far as there is money, why not
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well even if my money is flowing from river Niger to Atlantic ocean I will not spend so much on a shoe. I've got loads of things to spend my money on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Life of a celebrity! Choi!
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by spanzed(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Extravagant lifestyle...
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
wow i tink money dont cost a thing... lolz. jst love d guy sha.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'd love to have a pair or more of those.

#smiling.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
His money, spend it the way you like.

Just be happy.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
With such money I for don get title in my village and put smile on about 280 people's faces and still look human and respected.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by holarid(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
y not if i av d money
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by austinoeze(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
e 2 cheap
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by esoboy875(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fear no go let me wear am.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Spidermon: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is just vain on so many levels. He has over 10 percent of his net worth in a pair of shoes!! If he come use the shoe step cow shit nko?? Or if person go use the shoe play ball? I think he is just being stupid coz of d impending divorce.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Fraih(f): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
This life sha
And a lot can't afford a pair of shoe
While Some live on the #200 rubber shoe dey have!
Lord, thank you for my life o!
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by tutaboi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fraih: This life sha
And a lot can't afford a pair of shoe
While Some live on the #200 rubber shoe dey have!
Lord, thank you for my life o!

So you believed him?
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eya! D guy is not even looking healthy. Sufferness inda highest order inda name of fame. Tank God no b 9ja man, I for use d god of iron swear for am.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
*checks legs*
nothing do ma legs na
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Tval(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
I hope he can trek to heaven whenever he wishes.
Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by Missmossy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Its his life,let him flaunt whatever he wishes to.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by yungchop: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oluwa the God that made someone to where a whole house in lekki on his feet . . . . Please Bless Me and make me use that same amount to do my haircut!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This N320million Naira Shoes (pictures) by sanyablaze(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Read Naija Sex Stories on www.86wiz.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid When he Was A Little Kid And A Nobody / Download Fresh Music, Beyonce Ft Wizkid - "Yonce Riddim" / Jennifer Lawrence Become A Sexy Spy In Red Sparrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.