Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) (4343 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out Looking Demure In An African Print Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by miney: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nicky Hilton is Paris Hilton's younger sister and she was the talk of the town on Sunday night when she attended the Atelier Versace show during Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture, revealing a little more than she bargained for in a see-through dress. Can you rock this dress? see more photos >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/dear-ladies-are-you-bold-enough-to-wear.html

Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by MikelEleta(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Can I even call dis a dress or RAG. Infact see ow straigth she looks in d first pix. No shape

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na wao oooo

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
There's a reason why only celebrities and models wear those clothes. Its because they're either paid to or given them for free.
I don't know any girl on the street who'd make money from wearing that and the average prostitute on the street can't afford that.
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Afrok(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some spiritual forces must be hiding and holding her boobss and yansh, very yanshless and boobsless.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
is that thing not a canopy?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by titi4fola(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
AUSUBILLAHI!! I can't wear canopy as a dress...
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by abdulaz: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
ozy4christ:
is that thing not a canopy?
grin
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by hayjay16(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Afrok:
Some spiritual forces must be hiding and holding her boobss and yansh, very yanshless and boobsless.
grin
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Rotimi47: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
This look just like the blue ones I use as curtains close to my bathtub or is this Photoshop? This can't be Photoshop!
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Don't know why, I feel disgusted

Ayamacata
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by lilmizwierd(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
just saw a new fashion trend
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by ayoola648(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy see small nyash like 10naira bread .
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by potolistic(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
She nr gt yansh sef... Na d leg jus continue enter d waist

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Raymie(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
potolistic:
She nr gt yansh sef... Na d leg jus continue enter d waist
Yhu just killed me with this comment
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by sheddo619(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'am d guy in front of her
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Trueyarn(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin lawd grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies Are You Bold Enough To Wear This And Call It A Dress (photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Walking STICK

(1) (Reply)

I Dated Pasuma’s Mum When She Was With Baba Sala But I Am Not His Father- Agbako / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died / 11 First Class Nigerian Celebrities That Married Richer Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.