Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? (1402 Views)

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Ijebu: Jebusites? What A Myth! / The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? by essbee24: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
Miss Orekelewa Beauty Pageant 2008 is here!

The pageant is a cultural and tourism pageant to celebrate Ojude Oba Festival in Ijebuland.

1st Price- N1, 000, 000. 00, a Suzuki Swift car and a return trip to Europe
2nd Price- N600, 000. 00, a Laptop with ONE YEAR intrenet connectivity and a return trip to a West-African country
3rd Price- N300, 000. 00, a Refrigerator and a Return trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch

The pageant is open to indigens of the following Local Government Areas:
-Ijebu-Ode
-Ijebu North-East
-Ijebu North
-Ijebu East
-Ijebu Waterside
-Sagamu
-Ikenne
-Odogbolu
-Remo North
-Epe
-Ikorodu
-Ibeju Lekki
-Ejinrin

Pageant forms are available at FCMB branches in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo states. Forms cost N5,000. See posters and handbills for details. OR visit us on www.missorekelewa.com

Contestants should be between 18 and 25 years.
Completed forms should be submitted back to FCMB branches where purchase was made on or before 11th November 2008. (Sales of forms have been extended till 14th November 2008)

Date: 11th December 2008!
Re: Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? by Lizt(f): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2008
poster are you sure this is not another way to 419 people, but if you insist that its real i would like to take part am from ijebu-ode actually, i would also like to know the date for the contest. thanks awaiting your reply, you can also mail me at prettybosed@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? by tpia: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
Re: Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? by essbee24: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2008
Lizt:

poster are you sure this is not another way to 419 people, but if you insist that its real i would like to take part am from ijebu-ode actually, i would also like to know the date for the contest. thanks awaiting your reply, you can also mail me at prettybosed@yahoo.com
Hi, this is no scam, you can check it out on www.missorekelewa.com
Call Dorothy on 08033032047 or e-mail dughbabe@yahoo.com for more information
Sale of forms have been extended till 14th of November 2008
Date of contest is 11th of December 2008
Re: Are You Beautiful? Are You Ijebu? Do You Want To Be A Millionaire? by essbee24: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2008
tpia:

is there a website?

Most Ijebu women I've seen are fine sha. Hope this will be reflected in the pageant, because I don't know whats going on these days with a lot of Nigerian beauty pageants.

www.missorekelewa.com

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Alphabet And Culture. / Oba Of Benin Invokes Charms Last Exposed To Sunlight 800 Years Ago / I Caught My Fiancee Cheating (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.