Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Honda Accord 2000-(ex) Ac Not Working - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2000-(ex) Ac Not Working (606 Views)

Plz Help. AC Not Cooling When Weather Is Hot, Cools A Little When On Top Speed. / Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before / Friends Accord 2000 (UK Model) Got Stolen Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2000-(ex) Ac Not Working by coupeboy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello fellow Nairlanders, Pleas i will be grateful if this issue is address with ur candid advice. I own a Honda Accord 2000(EX-American Spec) since d year 2012. Just recently i observed dat the ac system isn't chilling anymore. I took it to a qualified tech,but d problem still persist. I tried checking the lines weder there are any leaks or cracked pipings,but to no avail. I filled in d recommended freon gas,as specified by HONDA,it chilled for some days,and vanished in just 1week after the recharge. Please is there any permanent remedy for this abnormalities??

Particulars of car:

Make---HONDA.

Transmission-AUTO.

Year-2000.

Mileage--250k
Re: Honda Accord 2000-(ex) Ac Not Working by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
You have a leak find it and fix it problems solved.

Check less obvious places like the compressor, joints and eveporator which is located under the dashboard.

The tools required for finding leaks are sniffers and adding dye to the system, but unfortunately most of our AC technicians do not have the required tools, if you are a diy person am sure you can order dye online.
Re: Honda Accord 2000-(ex) Ac Not Working by emekan: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello. Its pretty obvious that there still exists a leakage in your a/c system. I would advise you take it back to the technician who helped you in the first place OR you could contact a technician i use. He has never failed me. Quite professional and thorough in his diagnosis. His name is EHIS 08052370313 OR 08090835460. Location of his workshop is BABS ANIMASHAUN SURULERE. Goodluck in your quest for a solution.
Re: Honda Accord 2000-(ex) Ac Not Working by coupeboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ok..Thank u all for ur positive suggestion/contributions...I will follow up on the issue to remedy the situation.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Mini Bus Needed @ Affordable Price / Registered Used Nissan Xterra 2000model Fabric, 1st Body (nothing To Fix) / Price Of Honda Crv 1997 SUV Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.