Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,397 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before (1345 Views)

Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Plz Help. AC Not Cooling When Weather Is Hot, Cools A Little When On Top Speed. / HELP - My Car AC Is Not Cooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before by Triska: 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
Dear All,

Trust we are all doing good today?

The AC in my Toyota Camry Tiny Light isn't cooling and chilling like it used to cool before.

if you on it when there's sun, its as if its blowing heat in return.

You can only feel the coolness only when it rains or at night(that's cool evening)

Please what's likely the cause of this?

Was thinking the compressor is bad or something.

Though i topped gas , yet no way.

Any solutions to this?

Regards!
Re: Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before by Reconz2014: 3:41pm On May 18, 2015
Two things could be involved. Its either the air filter whch can be found in the pigeon hole is very very dusty thus not allowing full passage of air from the compressor into the car tru the vents or the gas in the compressor is low. Tell ur AC mechanic to bring out the air filter and blow d dirt out or if its bad u change it.
Re: Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before by Triska: 4:01pm On May 18, 2015
Reconz2014:
Two things could be involved. Its either the air filter whch can be found in the pigeon hole is very very dusty thus not allowing full passage of air from the compressor into the car tru the vents or the gas in the compressor is low. Tell ur AC mechanic to bring out the air filter and blow d dirt out or if its bad u change it.

@Reconz2014, Thanks Boss !!! Would do just that ...
Re: Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2015
Triska:
Dear All,

Trust we are all doing good today?

The AC in my Toyota Camry Tiny Light isn't cooling and chilling like it used to cool before.

if you on it when there's sun, its as if its blowing heat in return.

You can only feel the coolness only when it rains or at night(that's cool evening)

Please what's likely the cause of this?

Was thinking the compressor is bad or something.

Though i topped gas , yet no way.

Any solutions to this?

Regards!

Ask this NL where he did his a.c (toyota tiny light) I was really impressed at the work done 08127583824
Re: Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2015
Reconz2014:

the 1st one is wrong how can be the filter be dirty to the point of not let in cold air ? funny enough it let in hot air

the other one of low gas might be the cause
Re: Ac Not Cooling And Chilling Like Before by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 19, 2015
You have to zero in on two airconditoner components, the dryer unit and expansion valve.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: How To Avoid Odometer Fraud / Best Car For 700k / Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.