Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com (1103 Views)

Fixed Deposit Investment In First Bank, Please Share Your Experience / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by opeyemix: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
please is there any1 that has used this site to ship product from u.s to nigeria?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by Dexmars(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Yes they are safe, secure but expensive.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Me opted for the ship option grin
I'm not in a rush....it doesnt make sense spending on shipping an amt more than the cost of good bought
Dexmars: Yes they are safe, secure but expensive.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by xtratagem(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
shippyme.com is very safe but the charges are too expensive.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Search nairaland for other threads and check on their Facebook thread. There have been numerous tales of woes at Shippyme's hands! Make up your mind based on the experience of others i.e. Don't fall into the same trap others have fallen into!!!
If you have been having a good experience all along, it will come to an end if you continue patronizing Shippyme.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by Catlanta: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello xtragem, could you elaborate on this? We would love to serve you better and that includes ensuring that we remain both safe AND affordable
xtratagem: shippyme.com is very safe but the charges are too expensive.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2014
shippyme is not bad the way people paint them on nairaland . i having been using them for the past one year without no issue.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by euwajeh(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Yes i have been using them for more than a year now. There ship twice a week Wednesday and Friday.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
euwajeh:
shippyme is not bad the way people paint them on nairaland . i having been using them for the past one year without no issue.
SHYPIMEE is not bad but be wise. Check other threads and make smart decision. Recently, a staff of theirs made away with Client's goods from their warehouse. Unfortunately, SHIPPYME is not taking any reasonable responsibility to refund the money. They are instead giving affected clients SHIPPING CREDITS worth value of those items citing insurance as cover. My brother,if your shipments dissapear in transit as well,be rest assured that SHIPPYME would treat you likewise. If you want a courier service that will not give you high blood pressure and wont justify themselves whenever your goods gets stolen,damaged citing insurance as cover, stay away from SHIPPYME. A word is enough for the wise
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shippyme.com by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Alright so which alternatives are worth considering?

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of My Life That Makes Me Think Suicide / High Quality Integrated All In One 30 Watt Solar Light. / Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.