Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) (35195 Views)

[PHOTOS] 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Swore Enemies / Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
These celebrities were very close friends before. They hung out together and graced occasions together in the past but due to one thing or the other, they had to part ways.

1 TONTO DIKEH & HALIMAH ABUBAKAR

They were bosom friends before but had to part ways few years ago.

2 KATE HENSHAW & GENEVIEVE NNAJI

The two were very close pals before but had to part ways over undisclosed reasons. They don't talk to each other again.

3 UTI NWACHUKWU & ALEXX EKUBO

The two were like Siamese twins few years back. They lived together and appeared inseparable as they graced events together. But they fell apart as Uti insinuated betrayal as the main cause of their break up.

4 OGE OKOYE & INI EDO

The two were very close friends. Oge was the only known Nollywood star that graced Ini's wedding in Texas. But the two fell apart few years later.

5 OGE OKOYE & CHIOMA TOPLIS

They were friends as Oge stayed in Chioma's house each time she went to London. But Oge always made a mess of Chioma's kitchen which made Chioma's hubby, Mr Toplis threaten to throw Oge out. Ever since, they are sworn enemies.

6 MONALISA CHINDA & NSE IKPE ETIM

They were very close as Monalisa even accommodated Nse in her house but they later had problem and Monalisa reportedly threw her out. One thing people don't know about Monalisa is that she hardly keeps friends for long. Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic were her friends before, but she started avoiding them while still married to Dejo Richard, but after her marriage crashed, she started looking for them.

7 TONTO DIKEH & RUKKY SANDA

They were quite close but later parted ways. Tonto was annoyed with Rukky for attending Yvonne Nelson's movie premier, as she perceived Ms Nelson as her enemy.

8 9ICE & RUGGEDMAN
They were best friends before they fell apart . They exchanged words publicly via social media, called each other names.

9 CHINYERE WILFRED & FLORENCE ONUMA
They were the best of friends several years ago that they confided in each other so much. But Florence Onuma blackmailed her then best friend, CHINYERE Wilfred. N.ude pictures were involved and the police also got involved with AGN intervening in the case. Ever since, they both don't get along again as they are best friends turned enemies.

Friendship no be force, abii?

Written By: lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kate & genny

9ice & ruggedman

Florence onuma & CHINYERE Wilfred

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
tonto & halima

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
uti & alexx

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
monalisa & nse

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
INI & oge

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by 3coins(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tupac and B.I.G

Jayz and Nas

3coins and Bow wow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by shogz89: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
So oge no fit take care of kitchen... Na everybody she dey fight with?

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by ginajet(f): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
brb
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
It's obvious that Uti Nwachukwu and Alex Ekubo were two fagggot love birds. lipsrsealed
See the reason for their relationship melt down, bikonu. undecided
Hian! Trust issue kwa? Maka why
They dated and broke up that's all. cheesy

Nse Ikepe-Etim teeth though lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Interesting.
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by rane06(f): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Friends fall apart all d time. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Just in case!! tongue tongue
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Truth24(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wanna make front page anytime you wish?
Simple! Comment on Lalasticlala's threads!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by nikkypearl(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Every1 coomenting just to be on front page grin smh

The reality is that not all friendships last a lifetime..Sometimes, friends drift apart naturally, without a problem per se..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Romanticboy1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truth be told....nothing last forever....
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
change is constant

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by 9jahubcom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
hmmm
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Friends come and go you can't attach so much importance to it.
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
I shall return
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by pat077: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
9ice and Ruggedman.
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
pat077: 9ice and Ruggedman.
yass correct
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by floragregs(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Its not uncommon for ladies to have beef for no reason. As a lady u should have a friend you don't talk to anymore! Its almost natural.
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
floragregs: Its not uncommon for ladies to have beef for no reason. As a lady u should have a friend you don't talk to anymore! Its almost natural.

That's pathetic!
That's one part that I strongly dislike: keeping malice.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
floragregs: Its not uncommon for ladies to have beef for no reason. As a lady u should have a friend you don't talk to anymore! Its almost natural.

what Nahhh..it aint natural and it aint right

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
albino mis road monalisa is a chameleon. she cant kip friends.
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Uti been dey beg Alex to sleep with am, but as Alex no gree, dem break up. grin
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Uti been dey beg Alex to sleep with am, but as Alex no gree, dem break up. grin
WOW! Interesting. gist me abeg since u were there. what did u tel alex when he refusdd? i wana c d video and pics too

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by Janeify(f): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Your friend today might be your enemy tomorrow... the problem is that some of this actresses are arrogant, they feel like"i don't tolerate nonsense "without knowing that life is like a movie

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by zeelo2014: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
That's common between two female friends
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
bustyhelen: WOW! Interesting. gist me abeg since u were there. what did u tel alex when he refusdd? i wana c d video and pics too

it was tough o, he almost rap.ed me, but I escaped, thanks to my smallpenis grin
pics later.
Re: Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) by bastien: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Trust me,weitin go break galfriends relationship na guys (I mean if one no wan suck obo again but dickkk )

Guys n envy, money,girls,n family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.