Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

When Buying Fresh Meat, Do You Ask For Bony Part Or Just Complete Flesh? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Buying Fresh Meat, Do You Ask For Bony Part Or Just Complete Flesh? (735 Views)

5 Different Kinds Of annoying Persons You Meet When Buying Suya / Fresh Meat Products Delivered To Your Door Step! / Fresh Meat Products Delivered To Your Door Step. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Buying Fresh Meat, Do You Ask For Bony Part Or Just Complete Flesh? by bongolistik(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
let me start with myself first. Whenever I go to buy fresh meat from the market I like requesting for the bony part mixed with the flesh. If Bicuit bone is available that day then fine and good I will never miss to tell the butcher to add it up.

This is because I love nibbling at those bones coated with flesh in my meal. I enjoy escapades with flesh in bones and not just a situation where you have pure flesh only in the meal that during and after the main meal you just put the flesh in your mouth and chew it down within a second, instead of taking your time and carefully tearing out the flesh from the bone with your Canine teeth, the way I enjoy doing it. As one of my friend will put it ' that he also love gallops in the meal especially in soup'

How about you, do you also go for bony part of the meat you are buying or you prefer all flesh through?

1 Like

Re: When Buying Fresh Meat, Do You Ask For Bony Part Or Just Complete Flesh? by nickxtra(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2014
I prefer the muscle type of meat coated partially with bones

(1) (Reply)

Cannabis Flavor Ice Cream In Honor Of Bob Marley / (video) Man Eats Flesh From His Leg To Find Out What Humans Taste Like / A Nairalander Broke The Foodness World Record By Making The Fastest Sandwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.