Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua Opens Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua Opens Up (411 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / 10 Forgotten Truths To Help You Get Through Hard Times / 5 Ways To Overcome Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua Opens Up by afrinaija: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Founder of Synagogue Church, Prophet TB Joshua, says he has been facing hard times since the collapse of his church guesthouse in Lagos. He has, however, said that he would survive the trying times.

A six-storey guesthouse belonging to the church collapsed last Friday, and as at the last count, about 80 persons have been confirmed dead with over 140 rescued alive.

TB Joshua has assured all who believe in his good works that would not be destroyed by the incident:

“Hard times may test me, they cannot destroy me,” TB Joshua said, adding, “To withstand hard times, stand with Christ. When you face trials, hard times, you can count it all joy if you add faith.”

Quoting the Bible, TB Joshua reached out to his thousands of followers across the world via the social network, just as he stated that God sometimes makes use of hard times to “draw us to Himself.”

Read more from www.afrinaija.com
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua Opens Up by echobee(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Did he not see dat coming? lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua Opens Up by spanzed(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
echobee: Did he not see dat coming? lipsrsealed
lol he is a prophet not a soothsayer

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day Nigerians And Nairalanders! / A Lady At The Top / Fuel Scarcity Hits Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.