Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God (664 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God by rattlesnake(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
The Archbishop of Canterbury has admitted to feeling doubts over the existence of God.
In a recent interview at Bristol Cathedral, Archbishop Justin Welby said on a recent morning run with his dog he had questioned why God had failed to intervene to prevent injustice.
“The other day I was praying over something as I was running and I ended up saying to God ‘Look this is all very well but isn’t it about time you did something – if you’re there.’”........

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/archbishop-of-canterbury-admits-doubts-about-existence-of-god-9740965.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/archbishop-canterbury-justin-welby-questions-whether-god-exists-n206261

Re: Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God by DStarrx: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
That's not the full interview. Show us the full interview to know what he really said. You can't just pick out one sentence from his entire speech and try to judge him by that.
Re: Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God by rattlesnake(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
DStarrx: That's not the full interview. Show us the full interview to know what he really said. You can't just pick out one sentence from his entire speech and try to judge him by that.
..... undecided
Re: Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God by CORTANA: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
DStarrx: That's not the full interview. Show us the full interview to know what he really said. You can't just pick out one sentence from his entire speech and try to judge him by that.
Secondus!
Re: Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God by finofaya: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
God's time is truly coming to an end.

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostalism: What It Means To Be Saved. / The Whole Truth / The Christain Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.