Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Women And Their Testing Testing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Their Testing Testing (635 Views)

Women And "50 Shades Of Grey" Men / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / Women And Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Testing Testing by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Have you notice that when wives are cooking they will continue to test the food while cooking by the time the food is cooked,they would have eaten 2 plates of rice or any other food.

Please tell me your experience
Re: Women And Their Testing Testing by egopersonified(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
No wonder!
Re: Women And Their Testing Testing by Tallesty1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yea
Re: Women And Their Testing Testing by Haywhymido(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
azuson: Have you notice that when wives are cooking they will continue to test the food while cooking by the time the food is cooked,they would have eaten 2 plates of rice or any other food.

Please tell me your experience
n so
Re: Women And Their Testing Testing by Godmystrength: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
okay. you mean tasting tasting things?
Re: Women And Their Testing Testing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ive heard

(1) (Reply)

To God Be The Glory Its 9 Years Today That I Almost Lost My Life........ / It Is Necessary To Stalk Your Kids On Facebook? / Gobe!father Christmas Was Arrested For Defiling 5year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.