Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 (821 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure / Would You Donate Your Vital Organs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by richmorning: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
RED CROSS/BLOOD BANK.
you are adviced to donate a unit of blood by the federal ministry of health.valeu for #350,000.00. with token of #50,000

your eligibility of donating blood?

a. blood donor must be tested

b. be in good general health

c. be aged 18 years or older but less than 60 years

d. weigh at least 45 Kg

f. not have donated blood in the last 2 months

Do not donate blood if you have any of these conditions

1. Cold/fever in the past 1 week.

2. Under treatment with antibiotics or any other medication.

3. major surgery in the last 6 months or minor surgery in the past 2 months

4. had jaundice or hepatitis or been positive for hepatitis B or C virus

5. had tooth extraction 3 days back or dental surgery 1 month back

6. Had fainting attacks during last donation.

7. Have regularly received treatment with blood products.

8. Shared a needle to inject drugs/ have history of drug addiction.

9. Had sexual relations with different partners or with a high risk individual or if male had sex with another male.

10. Been tested positive for antibodies to HIV.

11. Had any endocrinal problem

12. Females should not donate blood during pregnancy.

13. They can donate after 6 months following delivery and when they are not breast feeding.

14. Females should not donate blood if they are having heavy menstrual flow or menstrual cramps

16. had a miscarriage in the last 6 months.

Health of the blood is ensured before and after collecting it. The donor is expected to be honest about his or her health history and current condition. The collected blood is tested for HIV, HBV, HCV, Syphilis and Malaria. A donor has to be healthy to give 'safe and quality blood.

To indicate your interest Call blood bank: manager (08175358478)
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by padeolu: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol.. Scam
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by polz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Taaaaaaah!!!
Stp dat grin
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by polz(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: Lol.. Scam
No mind d yeye guy!

If na tru, I sure say he go don pack all him family + his gf family go dere tay tay undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by PapaNnamdi: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
see al d stupid conditions sef, ontop my own blood ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by padeolu: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
polz:
No mind d yeye guy!

If na tru, I sure say he go don pack all him family + his gf family go dere tay tay undecided
lol.. I swear.. Na the phone number even spoil the show... I been dey think say he go drop one website where person go fill form or a list of some accredited hospitals...
Anyways shar @OP century isn't forever..go on with the scams, God go catch u one day
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by polz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: lol.. I swear.. Na the phone number even spoil the show... I been dey think say he go drop one website where person go fill form or a list of some accredited hospitals...
Anyways shar @OP century isn't forever..go on with the scams, God go catch u one day
Amen o!

Na only God go fit catch am o cheesy
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by guiltypleasure(m): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
U sure say u no b ritualist? D other day na sperm,now na blood shocked
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by donpata(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Naija my Naija
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by francis247(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2014
guiltypleasure: U sure say u no b ritualist? D other day na sperm,now na blood shocked
My thoughts exactly. He registered on September 10th and has opened 18 topics in various sections of this forum requesting 4 blood and sperm donation.

1 Like

Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
polz:
No mind d yeye guy!

Nawa to some ghuys oooo.... Which kain juju man dhey brainwash dem sey we ko dhey fall dia aba made scam.... Help me teh dah ghuy meh him fly commot for dhis thread before ah near am
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
richmorning: RED CROSS/BLOOD BANK.
you are adviced to donate a unit of blood by the federal ministry of health.valeu for #350,000.00. with token of #50,000
your eligibility of donating blood?
a. blood donor must be tested
b. be in good general health
c. be aged 18 years or older but less than 60 years
d. weigh at least 45 Kg
f. not have donated blood in the last 2 months
Do not donate blood if you have any of these conditions
1. Cold/fever in the past 1 week.
2. Under treatment with antibiotics or any other medication.
3. major surgery in the last 6 months or minor surgery in the past 2 months
4. had jaundice or hepatitis or been positive for hepatitis B or C virus
5. had tooth extraction 3 days back or dental surgery 1 month back
6. Had fainting attacks during last donation.
7. Have regularly received treatment with blood products.
8. Shared a needle to inject drugs/ have history of drug addiction.
9. Had sexual relations with different partners or with a high risk individual or if male had sex with another male.
10. Been tested positive for antibodies to HIV.
11. Had any endocrinal problem
12. Females should not donate blood during pregnancy.
13. They can donate after 6 months following delivery and when they are not breast feeding.
14. Females should not donate blood if they are having heavy menstrual flow or menstrual cramps
16. had a miscarriage in the last 6 months.
Health of the blood is ensured before and after collecting it. The donor is expected to be honest about his or her health history and current condition. The collected blood is tested for HIV, HBV, HCV, Syphilis and Malaria. A donor has to be healthy to give 'safe and quality blood.
To indicate your interest Call blood bank: manager (08175358478)

[size=80pt] SCAM OOO grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Donate Your Blood For Bomb Victims Today With Instant 400.000 by Morotov1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Both blood and sperrrm.... na only you waka come.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead. / 113 Year-old-man Reveals His Secret: 5 Foods For Long Life / Seretide Diskus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.