Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Simple Tips To Download Apps/videos In A Minute With Internet Download Manager - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Simple Tips To Download Apps/videos In A Minute With Internet Download Manager (513 Views)

Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 / How Can I Download Apps On My New Blackberry 9700 Bold2 / How To Get My Nokia C3 To Download Apps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips To Download Apps/videos In A Minute With Internet Download Manager by jaylister(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
10 SIMPLE TIPS TO DOWNLOAD APPS/VIDEOS IN A MINUTE WITH INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER (IDM)

I know that you might have come across the Internet Download manager (IDM) but don’t actually know the good thing about the file. And today you about to know the use and how you can possibly use it from this day. The app is not big in its own size, but it does download large videos and apps. The IDM can download multiples of videos in a short period of time compared to other download managers. Without wasting time let me give you the simple trick to download videos at the same time with the IDM app.

How To Use The App
Firstly download the app at here and search for the app with its name
After download install the app in your pc or mobile if you downloaded the mobile version
Open internet download manager (IDM)
Logon to your youtube account.........
source: http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/09/10-simple-tips-to-download-appsvideos.html[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Simple Tips To Download Apps/videos In A Minute With Internet Download Manager by donpata(m): 4:36am On Sep 19, 2014
not news.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Data Plan Here / Solution To Excessive Data Consumption On Android Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (20k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.