Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 (10024 Views)

Best Sites For Downloading High Quality Movies / Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 / Mtn Configuration Settings For Nokia 6233 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 by kelmich(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please guys which site can i download good apps and games for my E6? And also which apps would you the phone gurus advice me to download
Re: Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 by Edunwa302(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
try wap360.net
Re: Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 by jedisco(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2013
kelmich: Please guys which site can i download good apps and games for my E6? And also which apps would you the phone gurus advice me to download

Nokia E6 is a Symbian^3 phone and should work with most S^3 apps. The main issue is that it has a much higher resolution but I think most apps should be able to work round this.

Though quite old, I think this thread would be very useful to you.
https://www.nairaland.com/982104/favourite-symbian-3-apps-anna
Re: Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 by Emeka71(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
kelmich:
Please guys which site can i download good apps and games for my E6? And also which apps would you the phone gurus advice me to download
waptrick.com
Re: Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 by beinstein(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
phoneky.com

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? / The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.