Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico (2528 Views)

Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100% / New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
Study and Work in Canada or Mexico with ease.
We are representative of a Canadian/ Mexican Higher Institution.
The School runs Non Degree Program mes with TOEFL,SAT,TOEIL etc inclusive.
You can run as low as 2months to 1+year program mes as part time or full time .
Your Visa sponsorship by the school is guaranteed.
Interested candidate can now register online FREE of charge here:

http://secure.vec.bc.ca/agent_sites/index.cfm?id=17002

Click on 'Register for courses at Canada or Mexico'.Remember to Print out the Registration Confirmation Page for records purpose.
--Take Free English Test on this site.
--Calculate your school fees by yourself.
--For a free School Brochure,send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to the address at the Right corner of the site.
Thanks
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by hadexman(m): 3:01am On Nov 04, 2008
I just finished making the application, they need me to send a tuition fee, how do i fix that? @ Goldman42
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2008
hadexman, Congrats for your registration.
Your application is being processed.The school will send you your Acceptance Letter with the Invoice
for School Fees payment from any Bank in Nigeria.The School account details will be shown in the Invoice.
After the School fees payment ,you can then apply for your visa with the Bank Document and the Admission/Acceptance Letter.If you still need further assistance,pls do not hesitate to contact us.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by hadexman(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
Goldman42:

hadexman, Congrats for your registration.
Your application is being processed.The school will send you your Acceptance Letter with the Invoice
for School Fees payment from any Bank in Nigeria.The School account details will be shown in the Invoice.
After the School fees payment ,you can then apply for your visa with the Bank Document and the Admission/Acceptance Letter.If you still need further assistance,please do not hesitate to contact us.

Do i need to pay the school fees in full? What if am denied the visa, will i be refunded back my fees? What documents will i need to show the embassy? Please advice cos am new to this.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
Hadexman,The School has 100% refund Guarantee (If Visa is denied).
But they give a strong backing to Students to get their visas.
The major document you 'll need ,would be sent to you by the school
.e.Acceptance Letter and your Invoice for payment )in
addition to others like your school results,Passport,Birth Certificate,
Letter from your guarantor.You can visit the Canadian embassy website
for more info on the requirements for student visas.
pls call 08053333513 for more details if needed.

1 Like

Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by DANTE4LIFE(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
too bad
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by blackspade(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2008
I strongly recommend Canada. Mexico is experiencing an extreme spike in crime right now, and you don't want to be there.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by timmfikk(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2008
Goldman42:

Study and Work in Canada or Mexico with ease.
We are representative of a Canadian/ Mexican Higher Institution.
The School runs Non Degree Program mes with TOEFL,SAT,TOEIL etc inclusive.
You can run as low as 2months to 1+year program mes as part time or full time .
Your Visa sponsorship by the school is guaranteed.
Interested candidate can now register online FREE of charge here:

http://secure.vec.bc.ca/agent_sites/index.cfm?id=17002

Click on 'Register for courses at Canada or Mexico'.
--Take Free English Test on this site.
--Calculate your school fees by yourself.
--For a free School Brochure,send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to the address at the Right corner of the site.
Thanks

I will like to know if the institution is like a University or they are only meant to give a proper English class teaching only in other to prepare the students for the toefl or sat exams.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2008
Timmfikk,
The School prepares and organises students for TOEFL ,SAT,IELTS,TESL,TOEIC,etc,and not a University.(But they do arrange University admissions for their willing Students).But they have some other courses like Business English,Business Internship Programs,and Vacation Programs.
You can send a SASE to the address on the left hand of our site ,for free brochure,calendar and a postcard from the school.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2008
'Acceptance Letters' are now ready for dispatch to only those registered students,
who have paid their 'Application fee 'of CAD$100(directly to the school.
Only paid students would get their Acceptance letters soon,while unpaid students
may not receive their letters as expected.
This information was received from the School in Canada today.Registered students
should please take note.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by promise2(f): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2008
I JUST REGISTERED MY TOTAL FEES FOR PART TIME 33 WKS PROGRAMME IS CAD 5,125, INCLUDING APPLICATION FEES,TUITION,10 NIGHTS HOMESTAY AIRPORT PICK UP, MSDICAL INS AND MATERIALS FEES. PLS WHAT DO I DO NEXT? i filled in the form that i will lke to start by june 2009
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
Promise2,
Congrats on your registration.
Arrange to pay your Application Form of CAD$100 by T/T, master card, or Visa Card first,
to get your Acceptance Letter and Invoice from the School.Then you can use these two
documents to pay your Total charges on the Invoice by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) through
any Bank in Nigeria.The account details and procedure would be indicated on the Invoice.
After Payment,just take your International Passport with the Invoice and the Bank documents
confirming your payment with the Acceptance Letter from the school to the Embassy for your
Visa application.
P ls check with the Canadian Embassy for other documents you may need for student Visa.
I will post the embassy website here later for easy accessibility.
Should you need further assistance on your inquiry,do not hesitate to call me on 08053333513.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2008
Canada, yes,
Mexico, hell no.
There are ~1 million mexicans "scaling" the U.S border to get into houston right now.
I wonder why Nigerians would want to go there for anything if there own citizens prefer to leave their country for "any work" jobs at home depot in the states.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2008
As promised, here is the Canadian Embassy website for your student permit /Visa
requirements.Explore the site for all information required:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
You can pay your Application fee and or School fees by Debit /Credit cards(Master Cards,Visa Card,America Express,JC cards),[b]Bank Drafts,Bank Transfer(T/T).[/b]If you are in need of any assistance on this,you may contact me.
Your Admission/Acceptance letter would only be sent ,after paying your Application fee of CAD$100,directly to the school.
Thanks
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by shotster50(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2008
Why would anybody want to consider going to school in friggin Mexico of all places!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2008
Get your 2008/2009 Calendar,Postcards,and the School Brochure now.
Interested Candidate should send an A4 SASE(self Addressed Stamped Envelope)
to us for immediate dispatch.Click on the link below for the address and registrations.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
Admission/Acceptance letters are already sent out to Registered Students who have paid their Registration fees of CAD$100 to the School in Canada.If you are yet to get your Acceptance Letters for Visa application after payment,pls contact us immediately.Thanks.
Interested applicant can still enroll online at the link below:
***Remember to print out your confirmation page for on warding to :goldwine2002@ahoo.com for a follow up on our side.*
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Delta007(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2009
Are you guys 4real or just desperate? Applying to an English school in Canada to get prepared for TOEFL, etc? shocked And you really think the Canadian Consulate will give you Visas to a part time school? undecided Goodluck. .

P.S. In the first place, most universities in Canada waive the English proficiency requirements from Nigerian applicants, so what's the point of attending the school again?
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
@Delta007, This is for real.The school is running many courses,apart from TOEFL.Both Long and short terms,but non degree programs.
People have been getting their Canadian student visa in contrary to your belief.If you need the brochure, you may contact me.Thanks for your comment.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by nwosas(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
@ Goldman42, thanks 4 a good job that u r doing, i already have a SAT result,as a matter of fact i applied to a school in U.S bt i was denied visa. So i want to try canada, bt definitely a school dat offers a degree, i dnt knw if u culd help. My mail add. is ifesco4real@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Goldman42(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
Nwosas,
Try to call me on 07025729898 for better discussion.
Re: New Connection To Study And Work Legally In Canada/ Mexico by Tadeus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2009
I am very much interesting in this program. But what proof do you guys have to show me that this program is real. I will apply as soon as i confirm that its real.
You contact on:
Email::mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com
Mobile phone#:::08035142036

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2015 Further Mathematics Obj And Theory Answers - Expo / Direct Entry Form 2011/12 Is About To Close. Hurry & Call Now 2 Purchase Yours / STUDY IN GEORGIA Europe's Fastest Developing Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.