Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Mean One Thing You Mentioned - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mean One Thing You Mentioned (394 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / What Is The Health Implication Of Going Down South With A Girl?u Know Wot I Mean / How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Mean One Thing You Mentioned by waqasmaan000: 5:49am On Sep 19, 2014
The money side apparently is really not working I mean one thing you mentioned earlier on is this idea democratization when I went to you know film school cameras are expensive vending machines are expensive now Final Cut Pro's G up consumer cameras are quite good anyone can make a film I think so personal have demonstrated repeatedly EREMAX
that they’re prepared to take films that are done on the cheap in some way there's never been a more exciting time to make films because if you make the film and give people a reason to see it I think some the people sharing the stage here will recognize your talents and help it reach a broader audience but to go back to your question if you're in it for the money terrible business but because I'm happy when you break the on it depends I think if your loan of course that you can there's the Lawrence Yen you really make living how do you pay your team the paper well you know I get a budget and the budget I pay people I have to say if your gonad you know coco expensive film The Cove was an expensive Phil the last film that I do with my music in.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://masculinorisco.com/

(1) (Reply)

Japan Vocalno:31 Hikers Feared Dead. / Contact Ga'ajegunle Poultry On 08068120229 Or 08059716670, Our Booking Office @ / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.