Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria (1846 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
emmyskies:
So please ma'am, hold your peace and don't say a thing, even if you have anything against them, hold your peace

This is one pathetic mentality!!!
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
rinrin23:

This is why Nigerian pastors get away with all kinds of atrocities!

Is it not this world we live in? Let every man alone and focus on your salvation. Relax and let judgement to GOD alone. The day of judgement will come, where every man will reap what he sow. Don't you know hypocrites will suffer most for eternity in the lake of fire? Or have ye not read?

"Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully" (Jeremiah 48:10)

Christ will judge us all.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by PastorKun(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2014
emmyskies:

Is it not this world we live in? Let every man alone and focus on your salvation. Relax and let judgement to GOD alone. The day of judgement will come, where every man will reap what he sow. Don't you know hypocrites will suffer most for eternity in the lake of fire? Or have ye not read?

"Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully" (Jeremiah 48:10)

Christ will judge us all.

So in short we should leave these charlatans to continue to deceive and take advantage of our fellow christians whilst we keep silent. Do you realise the kind of havoc these men are causing? Do you realise how many people they have turned into atheists through their manipulative ways? Yet as a christian you want me to keep quiet and watch my brethen being lead astray. Where is the love of Christ in that?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by emmyskies(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
PastorKun:

So in short we should leave these charlatans to continue to deceive and take advantage of our fellow christians whilst we keep silent. Do you realise the kind of havoc these men are causing? Do you realise how many people they have turned into atheists through their manipulative ways? Yet as a christian you want me to keep quiet and watch my brethen being lead astray. Where is the love of Christ in that?

Your cursing them won't make them change. Rather, ignore them and focus on the flock to remove the beam from their eyes. Of which you can't do this by cursing their leader

It is either you are gathering or scattering for Christ
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by bolaino(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUqXsSUt7PM
Brother Frosbel, what is your opinion on the way the Fake pastors in Nigeria have been behaving? From arms smuggling to Divorce, your opinion would be richly appreciated.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyskies:

With all due respect ma, I urge you to hold your peace. Please mind the way you speak against men of GOD. All manner of sin will be forgiven to the son of man but that against the Holy spirit won't be forgiven. If you speak against a man of GOD, truely ordained by GOD, then you blasphem the Holy spirit as the scribes and pharisees did in time of Christ. So please ma'am, hold your peace and don't say a thing, even if you have anything against them, hold your peace

Well said. Not that everything said of them are true. Rumors abound.
Re: Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
rinrin23:

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for these men.

To be able to do what they do on such a large scale and remain unquestioned, and their follower base keeps increasing; its incredible really.

I admire their work, -from the pastors hustling on buses to the ones flying multimillion dollar jets.
It's simply because of poverty. When people are poor, they are easy picking for prosperity preachers. It's the same here in Chicago . Go to poor neighborhoods and churches abound everywhere unlike rich and middle class neighborhoods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Work, Faith And Grace In Christianity / The Evil Born Again Christians Do / Greedy Pastors And The Tithe Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.