Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) (5860 Views)

Shocking Photos: Meet The The Girl With 2 (two) Head / Bosom Cancer Awareness Month :: How To Do A Bosom-Self Exam / 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by goldonome(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
Wonder what dis ll b, a three year old girl growing breast, could it b genetic, witchcrafft or just abnomality....its no photoshop its real I confirmed it my self..what could possibly b d reason

Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by Pampers: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2014
But why on earth should the mother expose this. ...
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by ifaoni(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2014
worlds at its ends. check my signature to get affordable datas.
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by goldonome(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Pampers: But why on earth should the mother expose this. ...

guess she.s confused
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by adahib: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
goldonome: Wonder what dis ll b, a three year old girl growing breast, could it b genetic, witchcrafft or just abnomality....its no photoshop its real I confirmed it my self..what could possibly b d reason

Witchcraft? Ever heard of precocious puberty?

1 Like

Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by goldonome(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
adahib:

Witchcraft? Ever heard of precocious puberty?
no Idea sir, pls enlighten me
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by ucheokpara100(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
We hv someone lik dis in my village he's is 4rm birth.
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
goldonome: no Idea sir, pls enlighten me

Puberty begins when certain hormones are secreted by your body to prep your body for family responsibilities(Y'Know...the wife, husband , kids and a house with car things... wink).

In precocious puberty....the hormones are secreted long before the time they should be. In brief...under the age of 5 years (puberty starts from 8-16 years of age)....which leads to the picture you see there.

It is usually genetic...or caused by a tumour.

Here is Wikipedia's take on the matter...

In medicine, precocious puberty is puberty occurring at an unusually early age. In most of these children, the process is normal in every respect except the unusually early age, and simply represents a variation of normal development. In a minority of children, the early development is triggered by a disease such as a tumor or injury of the brain.[1] Even in instances where there is no disease, unusually early puberty can have adverse effects on social behavior and psychological development, can reduce adult height potential, and may shift some lifelong health risks. Central precocious puberty can be treated by suppressing the pituitary hormones that induce s' ex steroid production.

More infromation? Click here

The child is not abnormal or the victim of witchcraft BTW.
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by goldonome(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Puberty begins when certain hormones are secreted by your body to prep your body for family responsibilities(Y'Know...the wife, husband , kids and a house with car things... wink).

In precocious puberty....the hormones are secreted long before the time they should be. In brief...under the age of 5 years (puberty starts from 8-16 years of age)....which leads to the picture you see there.

It is usually genetic...or caused by a tumour.

Here is Wikipedia's take on the matter...

In medicine, precocious puberty is puberty occurring at an unusually early age. In most of these children, the process is normal in every respect except the unusually early age, and simply represents a variation of normal development. In a minority of children, the early development is triggered by a disease such as a tumor or injury of the brain.[1] Even in instances where there is no disease, unusually early puberty can have adverse effects on social behavior and psychological development, can reduce adult height potential, and may shift some lifelong health risks. Central precocious puberty can be treated by suppressing the pituitary hormones that induce s' ex steroid production.

More infromation? Click here

The child is not abnormal or the victim of witchcraft BTW.
tanx a lot , God bles
Re: Three Year Old Girl With bosom(pictures) by babymakermike: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
She looks more like 6 or 7 from the face and breasts at that age aren't rare, my daughter was in a bra at six, looked cute!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Genotype And Blood Group / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? / How To Make Halfcast Cream At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.