Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) (1149 Views)

Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) by megliz(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT Exclusive for ladies The rules of engagement are so serious that when you obey them , you end up marrying Mr Right and you enjoy a happy marriage. Your husband will love, respect and adore you.Those who break them in rare occasion when they get married, the marriage is problem from beginning to end. Rule#1 Ladies you have to be seen to be shown favor. You won't get your Mr Right in your little corner. Get off that bed , find something to do, get involved(remember a city on the hill cannot be hidden) that doesn't mean you should become an available commodity or start flirting. don't ever try to change a man, ( may be in his dressing, social habit, spiritual life, name it) Rule#2 take care of your appearance, package yourself well. Remember men fall in love by what they see, and ladies fall in love by what they hear and thru their skin(for those who are uncontrollable and let men touch them.. Wonder why its always the cute girls always wearing nice cologne ,cute and fashionable dresses that get the guys?
Rule #3 don't give him too much give him space, don't spoil your date, reserve those good qualities for your husband , men love challenges, play hard to get but easy to live with. While you are playing wife for a man you think you want to marry he's busy hunting for other girls. ( many girls have lost it, they feel that's the best way to get a man but on the contrary , you will only be slowing down the man in his pursuit for your love.
#Rule 4 don't meet a man and start telling him about how bad your family or any member of your family is , you will only be giving him a weapon to harm you.
Rule #5 Don't be too fast in opening up. Be Honest! But mysterious. Until there is some commitment in the relationship remain vague .
Rule #6 You don't move a man to propose by working towards commitment, parking into his house , sleeping with him. Don't make a man feel you're more interested in the marriage than him.Don't pressure him to marry , you loose him fast only few women have succeeded doing this but they end up regretting it after marriage. Rule#7 Don't expect a man to change or try to make him change. What you see in what you get. Whatever he is doing before marriage is what he will keep doing. Infact the law states that a man does NOT change. You don't have a happy marriage by wishing for something to happen but by accepting what you have seen so if u know you can't handle it..... What you don't want to see you don't watch.
Rule#8 Don't dump your burdens and all your problems on a man, He is not your therapist.They want somebody that will add value to them not a liability.
Rule#9 don't be all over him, let him long for you, truth is not all men value your time with them , they feel choked up.
Rule #10 Dress like a lady, Dress to attract not by exposing your body. Men like women so don't try to be a man.
Rule #11 Don't date a married man or expect him to leave his wife for you.
Rule#12. Don't be a big mouth, talk less listen more.
Rule #13 Don't date a man indefinitely time is value. You become too faithful and reserved for someone who has not reserved himsef for you. At the end of the day he moves on and you're hurt. You wait for him to graduate he marries another person, you wait for him to come back from America , he returns and marries another girl. Remember men love space, don't choke them, they love privacy, women that are busy, women that can keep secrets, don't spy on him. These rules may seem like an uphill task but those who play by the rules enjoy a happy marriage.
Re: Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2014
lady, arrange your post well so it would be readable on my iphone6. thanks
Re: Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) by megliz(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Where did you miss it?
TrucksCEO: lady, arrange your post well so it would be readable on my iphone6. thanks
Re: Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
megliz: Where did you miss it?

it ought to be listed and paragrahed. i ddnt bother reaading it
Re: Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) by megliz(f): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Well since you're a male from what I can see, then you did a good thing by not going through it. Sorry !! Its only for ladies
TrucksCEO:

it ought to be listed and paragrahed. i ddnt bother reaading it
Re: Rules Of Engagement (ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
megliz: Well since you're a male from what I can see, then you did a good thing by not going through it. Sorry !! Its only for ladies
but i want to read it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers In Abia Eat Bread Of Sorrow / Pet Bottle House... / I Highly Suggest This Sentence Gets Banned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.