Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant (4783 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't chest beat. I bash both Igbo and Yoruba tribe as a whole(i.e I say the truth when I see it).

I am not even PDP or Jonathan supporter. sad

Some Nairalanders say I am not Igbo, sef. undecided

Obinna, from your pix that I just saw on twitter, you're obviously a kid, run home to your mother & stop meddling with adult's discussions! You won't get any more of my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Other tribes are always bitter when Igbo girls are making money while their tribe girls are doing pro.stitution.

Did Linda snatch you from your wife? Mention who she snatched her husband.

You called her a whöre? Why not show the video of her fùcking you or any of your family member.

So? Even if she lied, how does it concern you?

Stop your holier than thou hypocrisy.

Atleast, the lies didn't put money on her table and doesn't concern you.

Why taking panadol for someone else headache.

Keep deluding yourself. In your warped mind, Seun keeps insultive comment directed at him?

Well, Seun is a male and Linda is a female.

If she supports PDP and Biafra, it's none of your business.

Your yoruba brother and sisters support APC and Oduduwa empire.

Let her be. smiley

Why should she post an insult directed at her? Do you pay her money for blog maintenance etc?

Why not meet your Yoruba bloggers to help you and post it on thier own blogs?

P.S- She ain't flat chested and calling her Biafran whöre showed you're tribalist yourself.

Yes. I have quoted and bashed you.

I rarely visit her blog and ranting like a Psycho shows you are poverty stricken yourself. undecided
Let's see if this will make it grin

That's if this makes front page tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by naijaboiy: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Linda ikeji still trending on NL undecided

I wonder if seun osewa is the hot topic on her Blog undecided

Please you guys should end this Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by thandii1: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Infant wey dey buy 20million naira ride shocked

Please I want to be an infant too tongue

badbelle Op, linda is busy making money, you are busy chasing front page...who is the the infant here abeg .

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Zoharariel:

I can understand your agony afterall birds of a feather do what? Your LIB 5000Naira is surely guaranteed for this month - Orangutan!
op take am

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mtchew
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by cirmuell(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmm, na wa o!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by mstik(f): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Haha... If you garrit, flaunt it !!!
Absolutely Nothing wrong with it. It's not easy now, to achieve soo much. grin
24 mil range is not beans shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by kommiejewel(f): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Zoharariel:

Linda Ikeji was a corporate LovePeddler & husband snatcher before she started blogging. I've got so many issues with Linda aside from being unprofessional, overrated & fake.

1.) Linda blogged about Saint Obi's G65 AMG which cost 48Mil but according to Mercedes Benz, G65 is scheduled to be released in 2016.

2.) Linda on several occasion has been accused by many celebrities of spreading lies against them e.g RMD, Yvonne Nelson, Olamide, Kola Boof, Susan Peters e.t.c

3.) She censors all comments on her blog, posting only the favourable comments & deleting the offensive ones, which is 1 of the things that puts Nairaland above & ahead of others.

4.) I noticed that Linda supports PDP & her fellow Biafrans while always painting the north or opposition black. [Example 1. The Australian negotiator mentioned 2 names as BH sponsors but Linda only mentioned Alimodu Sheriff & shielded Iherijirika b'cos he's Igbo.

[Example 2. When FG sacked Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Sanusi responded to the allegations, Linda deliberately refused to publish Sanusi's response on her blog which got me so infuriated & made me to write this comment below:

[@Linda - Why didn't you post the complete response of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to FRCN concerning the allegations of his financial recklessness? I have always suspected that u're a Jonathanian hypocrite on a mission to portraying the North & South West in a bad light - You flat chested biased filthy biafran clitoris circumcised "Dan Foster" sex slave! We know your history stupid LovePeddler!]

As you would probably surmise, Linda blotted all my comments & did not post it.

Finally, I know it is only the poverty stricken assholes that are always anxious to collect 5,000Naira on Linda Ikeji's blog every month end that will bash me on this thread - Monkeyssss!
You are a very sad man.... cry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pathetic being! What is wrong with you? So you sat down to compose this trash? People got life you know...leave them to live it! So why don't you stfu?
bokunrawo: Looking critically at d purchase of her range rover sport 2014,we can depict d way she overhype's d purchase of d car as if its a strange thing she bought ,this imature trend is not only synonymous with Linda Ikeji alone but with oda Nigerian celebs,a childish character of overhyping properties bought on social media,unlike our European and American celebs who still play d game of maturity despite some crazily expensive things they buy,for example Nick Cannon bought a $2.2 million dollar pair of shoe but still he didn't overhype d shoe ,it was people who knew d quality of d shoe dat helped him to spread d news abt d shoe,unlike our Nigerian celebrities who buys a $10,000 dollars gucci bag and start screaming,the only matured guy I see here is Seun Osewa ,dis guy can buy a range 2014 too but am very sure he won't overhype it like baby Linda Ikeji.Nigerian celebeities please grow up.PLS MODS I NEED THIS ON FRONTPAGE TO GET THE COMPLETE VIEW OF PEOPLE,THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2014
bokunrawo: Looking critically at d purchase of her range rover sport 2014,we can depict d way she overhype's d purchase of d car as if its a strange thing she bought ,this imature trend is not only synonymous with Linda Ikeji alone but with oda Nigerian celebs,a childish character of overhyping properties bought on social media,unlike our European and American celebs who still play d game of maturity despite some crazily expensive things they buy,for example Nick Cannon bought a $2.2 million dollar pair of shoe but still he didn't overhype d shoe ,it was people who knew d quality of d shoe dat helped him to spread d news abt d shoe,unlike our Nigerian celebrities who buys a $10,000 dollars gucci bag and start screaming,the only matured guy I see here is Seun Osewa ,dis guy can buy a range 2014 too but am very sure he won't overhype it like baby Linda Ikeji.Nigerian celebeities please grow up.PLS MODS I NEED THIS ON FRONTPAGE TO GET THE COMPLETE VIEW OF PEOPLE,THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

Son, keep quiet there, bad belle dey worry you
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by scobaba: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Bokunrawo the OP u fuc up.

What have you just said now that you are craving for front page? Na sex?

If this goes on front page, you wil hype Linda ikeji more if u don't know.

The market for her is the talk....not weather the talk is negative or positive.....so keep talking.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Idrismusty97(m): 1:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Maybe i will check out that blog someday since people are killing themselves over it. You won't believe i haven't open the blog in my entire life, i thought she only discuss about celebrities.

But seriously why can't you guys just get over it, Even if she is feeding her fans/Viewers with misconceptions about the North or APC thank god they are other trustworthy Medias. The reputation of her blog will continued to dwindle if she keeps protecting Iherijirika and demeaning other northern leaders but that shouldn't be your problem. Facebook and Nairaland is ever available! The admin of Nairaland cannot ever try censor such vital info or he will end up disgracing himself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Revolva(m): 2:13am On Sep 22, 2014
@poster u just a hater ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Idrismusty97: Maybe i will check out that blog someday since people are killing themselves over it. You won't believe i haven't open the blog in my entire life, i thought she only discuss about celebrities.

But seriously why can't you guys just get over it, Even if she is feeding her fans/Viewers with misconceptions about the North or APC thank god they are other trustworthy Medias. The reputation of her blog will continued to dwindle if she keeps protecting Iherijirika and demeaning other northern leaders but that shouldn't be your problem. Facebook and Nairaland is ever available! The admin of Nairaland cannot ever try censor such vital info or he will end up disgracing himself.

She doesn't give an effing fùck about dwindling of her blog reputation(APC and Northerners are nobody to her).

She has two houses and four cars.

She gives her blog active users 5,000naira monthly like that dude said, unlike Nairaland where na only ban person go dey chop. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Other tribes are always bitter when Igbo girls are making money while their tribe girls are doing pro.stitution.

Did Linda snatch you from your wife? Mention who she snatched her husband.

You called her a whöre? Why not show the video of her fùcking you or any of your family member.

So? Even if she lied, how does it concern you?

Stop your holier than thou hypocrisy.

Atleast, the lies didn't put money on her table and doesn't concern you.

Why taking panadol for someone else headache.

Keep deluding yourself. In your warped mind, Seun keeps insultive comment directed at him?

Well, Seun is a male and Linda is a female.

If she supports PDP and Biafra, it's none of your business.

Your yoruba brother and sisters support APC and Oduduwa empire.

Let her be. smiley

Why should she post an insult directed at her? Do you pay her money for blog maintenance etc?

Why not meet your Yoruba bloggers to help you and post it on thier own blogs?

P.S- She ain't flat chested and calling her Biafran whöre showed you're tribalist yourself.

Yes. I have quoted and bashed you.

I rarely visit her blog and ranting like a Psycho shows you are poverty stricken yourself. undecided

gringringrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

She doesn't give an effing fùck about dwindling of her blog reputation(APC and Northerners are nobody to her).

She has two houses and four cars.

She gives her blog active users 5,000naira monthly like that dude said, unlike Nairaland where na only ban person go dey chop. grin grin

Hear ur self, so b'cos she has 2houses & 4cars gives her the edge to be peddling senseless lies in the name of blogging?

How about her cutting off all the over-hyping & tribal nonsense & just call a spade a spade?

She has never for once promoted Olamide's song on her useless blog, yet she was quick to carry a bogus story about him impregnating a lady. Little wonder Y Olamide called her Oloshi on twitter & even Wizkid calling her "Awon Oloshi United: Omabaje fun gbo gbo won"

She copied a story from Sahara Reporters sometime ago [About PEJ being flown out of the Country for urgent medicals] which turned out to be false & when she couldn't take the heat, she stylishly blamed Sahara Reporters for the misleading information, ofcourse - not taking into account, her own errors while also forgetting all the previous accurate stories she had copied & pasted from Sahara Reporters.

As for her sagged breast, do not be fooled by the "push up bra with extra padding" she uses for packaging, attached is a throwback pic of ur Linda with her flat chest or should I say slippers breast?

In conclusion, I have no reason to hate on an Ashewo kobo-kobo like Linda, I just disdain her for her lies & tribal sentiments!

Note: All ye LIB asslickers are welcome to vibrating like a chinese Love Machine on her behalf!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
kommiejewel: You are a very sad man.... cry

Kommie,

Common, haven't u read about Adolf Hitler & Vladmir Putin? Being a sadist is no crime.

BTW, having checked ur pic & discovering how endowed u are - unlike Linda, ur mentor, how about me using ur left bosom as pillow while handling ur right bosom like Iya kafaya's puff-puff for a week in exchange for taking u to obodo oyinbo?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by android666: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Zoharariel:

Hear ur self, so b'cos she has 2houses & 4cars gives her the edge to be peddling senseless lies in the name of blogging?

How about her cutting off all the over-hyping & tribal nonsense & just call a spade a spade?

She has never for once promoted Olamide's song on her useless blog, yet she was quick to carry a bogus story about him impregnating a lady. Little wonder Y Olamide called her Oloshi on twitter & even Wizkid calling her "Awon Oloshi United: Omabaje fun gbo gbo won"

She copied a story from Sahara Reporters sometime ago [About PEJ being flown out of the Country for urgent medicals] which turned out to be false & when she couldn't take the heat, she stylishly blamed Sahara Reporters for the misleading information, ofcourse - not taking into account, her own errors while also forgetting all the previous accurate stories she had copied & pasted from Sahara Reporters.

As for her sagged breast, do not be fooled by the "push up bra with extra padding" she uses for packaging, attached is a throwback pic of ur Linda with her flat chest or should I say slippers breast?

In conclusion, I have no reason to hate on an Ashewo kobo-kobo like Linda, I just disdain her for her lies & tribal sentiments!

Note: All ye LIB asslickers are welcome t.o vibrating like a chinese Love Machine on her behalf!

This is too much naa....
Haba!

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by sweetBummsy(f): 6:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Zoharariel:

Linda Ikeji was a corporate LovePeddler & husband snatcher before she started blogging. I've got so many issues with Linda aside from being unprofessional, overrated & fake.

1.) Linda blogged about Saint Obi's G65 AMG which cost 48Mil but according to Mercedes Benz, G65 is scheduled to be released in 2016.

2.) Linda on several occasion has been accused by many celebrities of spreading lies against them e.g RMD, Yvonne Nelson, Olamide, Kola Boof, Susan Peters e.t.c

3.) She censors all comments on her blog, posting only the favourable comments & deleting the offensive ones, which is 1 of the things that puts Nairaland above & ahead of others.

4.) I noticed that Linda supports PDP & her fellow Biafrans while always painting the north or opposition black. [Example 1. The Australian negotiator mentioned 2 names as BH sponsors but Linda only mentioned Alimodu Sheriff & shielded Iherijirika b'cos he's Igbo.

[Example 2. When FG sacked Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Sanusi responded to the allegations, Linda deliberately refused to publish Sanusi's response on her blog which got me so infuriated & made me to write this comment below:

[@Linda - Why didn't you post the complete response of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to FRCN concerning the allegations of his financial recklessness? I have always suspected that u're a Jonathanian hypocrite on a mission to portraying the North & South West in a bad light - You flat chested biased filthy biafran clitoris circumcised "Dan Foster" sex slave! We know your history stupid LovePeddler!]

As you would probably surmise, Linda blotted all my comments & did not post it.

Finally, I know it is only the poverty stricken assholes that are always anxious to collect 5,000Naira on Linda Ikeji's blog every month end that will bash me on this thread - Monkeyssss!
Jealosy..! Sori bro.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by sweetBummsy(f): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
But seriously why can't you guys just get over it, Even if she is feeding her fans/Viewers with misconceptions about the North or APC thank god they are other trustworthy Medias. The reputation of her blog will continued to dwindle if she keeps protecting Iherijirika and demeaning other northern leaders but that shouldn't be your problem.
tell dem oooo.. Dy shuld get ova it alrdy cos its bcumin borin. Linda is an infant, Linda is a liar, Linda is dis Linda is dat... Kilode Dem use Linda swear for una? Iiiiiiiissssssshhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
sweetBummsy: Jealosy..! Sori bro.

Bunmi,

If u're not as daft as your vacuous Linda [who snatched Dan Foster from Deola Olunloyo & later got dumped like a bottom wipe], you would have atleast debunked my claims against her b4 accusing me of being jealous -- Ewu Morocco!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by stunning4real: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
D last time I checked there was freedom of expression, thought and d likes. So OP let her be, let her enjoy herself. Na one life dey.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by GhostAccount(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014

U cant blame her, she's just a baby celeb
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by ba7man(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't "b00bies" beat. I bash both Igbo and Yoruba tribe as a whole(i.e I say the truth when I see it).

I am not even PDP or Jonathan supporter. sad

Some Nairalanders say I am not Igbo, sef. undecided
Fixed
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
ba7man: Fixed

LOL!. Don't let my gender and d.p deceive you. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by miqos02(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
its her life
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by okwabayi(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Four years later she has purchased another expensive vehicle. I'm surprised people haven't created threads criticizing her new purchase. Maybe they have finally learned that their online rants do nothing but remain meaningless barks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Celebs Who Correctly Predicted Their Own Deaths / Reekado Banks Medical Student Girlfriend Has Started Selling Wigs [PICS] / Lil Kesh Copies Tekno's Hairstyle, Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.