Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison (1025 Views)

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile / Airforce 1, Mr. Cork And Seun Of Nairaland / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Famous Than Seun Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by ericessien24: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2014
all I have to say is that, a drum that have nothing in it,makes the loudest noise, while the one that is full doesn't make noise.if you can decode share your view.

1 Like

Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by immortalcrown(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Over 80% of the world's population is more interested in s*x (immorality) and therefore pays much attention to celebrity issues. Celebrity does nothing else but revolves around immorality. Lindaikeji blog is all about celebrity issues while the UNIQUE Nairaland is COMPREHENSIVE and VERSATILE. It is not about the income it yields for the owner. Good name is better than silver and gold.

1 Like

Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by hugelyendowed: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
immortalcrown: Over 80% of the world's population is more interested in s*x (immorality) and therefore pays much attention to celebrity issues. Celebrity does nothing else but revolves around immorality. Lindaikeji blog is all about celebrity issues while the UNIQUE Nairaland is COMPREHENSIVE and VERSATILE. It is not about the income it yields for the owner. Good name is better than silver and gold.
I SENSE JEALOUSY, IF CELEBRITY POSTS MADE LINDA DATS VERY GUD. KUDOS TO HER

1 Like

Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by Profcamsey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
How many celeb know seun? Ansa oh
Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by sirjohnson(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by iceberylin(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Money n Fame
Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by ideee03(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why compare them? Of what benefit will it be to them? They both have different visions, missions etc it might be similar which is having an interractive and informative forum but still different hence their different approaches to get there.

Me thinks they shouldn't be compared.
Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by immortalcrown(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
hugelyendowed: I SENSE JEALOUSY, IF CELEBRITY POSTS MADE LINDA DATS VERY GUD. KUDOS TO HER
Neither Lindaikejiblog nor Nairaland is mine, none of them puts food on my table and I have equal access to both of them. Then, why should I be jealous?
Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by rafeelly(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
ideee03:
Why compare them? Of what benefit will it be to them? They both have different visions, missions etc it might be similar which is having an interractive and informative forum but still different hence their different approaches to get there.

Me thinks they shouldn't be compared.
seconded they are different entities therefore they shudnt be compared..

1 Like

Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by ericessien24: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
rafeelly: seconded they are different entities therefore they shudnt be compared..
so why do people started insulting seun cos Linda bought a range rover ,dp you people know the car seun has
Re: Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison by rafeelly(m): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2014
ericessien24: so why do people started insulting seun cos Linda bought a range rover ,dp you people know the car seun has
I don't knw d car that seun drives and I don't care y cos it doesn't matter.. I don't care if Linda bought Roll Royce.. pple shudnt be compared.. they both inspire me and I see no reason to compare dem...

last bullet: comparison begat hatred, jealousy,and most likely lead u to crime.. just be happy rejoice when others are successful cos ur success is just around d corner

(1) (Reply)

"Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In USA" - Zack Orji Reveals / Happy Birthday Okey Bakassi. / Kelly Rowland’s Husband Tim Weatherspoon Shares First Image Of Their Son Titan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.