Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered (40561 Views)

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / Really Good Hair Extensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
koyyes:
You can't just conclude that all women who fix artificial hair have inferiority complex. I'm very sure you've attempted the afro lenght hair cut before and you've observed first hand how difficult and time consuming it is to maintain it that you decided to keep you hair low. Not every woman can pull off a low cut well like some have. If this is how you feel, you are entitled to your own opinion. But you cannot tell a woman what to do with her hair just as no one can tell you how to dress to look more african. This is the least of our problems so lets discuss something else.

And difficult hair issue is only peculiar to African women... My friend stop making excuses..

Show me women from other race that use a totally different hair texture to define their beauty.. The whole aspect of confidence is presentation. How do you expect others to value you when you already devalued yourself.

Go and read up on the history of African Americans, why they view their natural hair in terms of beauty and stop peddling this hard to comb excuses.. Also, look back at the history of jerry curl culture of the eighties and see what brought about it... (inferiority complex and low self esteem), we now embrace such nonsense as the norm..

Also, ask your fellow Nigerian boys that sagg their trousers, most of them do not know the history of sagging therefore they embrace rubbish out of ignorance.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
GooseBaba:

And difficult hair issue is only peculiar to African women... My friend stop making excuses..

Show me women from other race that use a totally different hair texture to define their beauty.. The whole aspect of confidence is presentation. How do you expect others to value you when you already devalued yourself.

Go and read up on the history of African Americans, why they view their natural hair in terms of beauty and stop peddling this hard to comb excuses.. Also, look back at the history of jerry curl culture of the eighties and see what brought about it... (inferiority complex and low self esteem), we now embrace such nonsense as the norm..

Also, ask your fellow Nigerian boys that sagg their trousers, most of them do not know the history of sagging therefore they embrace rubbish out of ignorance.
Ofcourse, i wouldn' t be able to show you any other race that would fix a different hair texture like the wooly type we have because only africans do have wooly hair that breaks easily than any other hair texture and is quiet difficult to manage so stop playing Mr. psychologist like you can tell what's on everyone's mind. Go and read about how african women managed their hair using hot fat to make it a little softer. If relaxers and wigs existed in their communities then,i well know they would have used them to the fullest. Ofcourse the sagging trend came from prisoners who were given oversized prison wares- Its a trend that went viral and was not forced on any man. You have a choice either to adopt such dressing or not. Even the jeans you put on were once contraband in certain countries.I still repeat- you do not have the right to tell a woman what to do with her hair. They have every right to every part of their body. You don't own them so you are not at liberty to dictate anything.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
koyyes:
Ofcourse, i wouldn' t be able to show you any other race that would fix a different hair texture like the wooly type we have because only africans do have wooly hair that breaks easily than any other hair texture and is quiet difficult to manage so stop playing Mr. psychologist like you can tell what's on everyone's mind. Go and read about how african women managed their hair using hot fat to make it a little softer. If relaxers and wigs existed in their communities then,i well know they would have used them to the fullest. Ofcourse the sagging trend came from prisoners who were given oversized prison wares- Its a trend that went viral and was not forced on any man. You have a choice either to adopt such dressing or not. Even the jeans you put on were once contraband in certain countries.I still repeat- you do not have the right to tell a woman what to do with her hair. They have every right to every part of their body. You don't own them so you are not at liberty to dictate anything.

Stop arguing in circles... If they used fat to make their OWN HAIR soft how is that the same as wearing another hair texture different from their natural texture... Also, put your emotions aside. Where in my reply did I tell women what to do with their hair..? Put sentiments aside face facts..what has contraband jeans got to do with ignorance...? Alcohol was illegal in America what has that got to do with africans... Abeg stop disgracing yourself..

Also, EPIC FAIL on sagging trend. Sagging in jail was to let other homosextual know that this butt is open for drilling..

Besides, you fail to see the big picture that's why your arguments is soaked in sentiments. Look deep, African women are bleaching their skin.. Let me guess.. It's Hard to rub lotion because their skin is darker...smh.. Stop making excuses for ignorance, inferiority complex and low self esteem. Some African children feel their dark skin is dirty and you don't see epidemic that is causing such despicable mindset..
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
GooseBaba:

Stop arguing in circles... If they used fat to make their OWN HAIR soft how is that the same as wearing another hair texture different from their natural texture... Also, put your emotions aside. Where in my reply did I tell women what to do with their hair..? Put sentiments aside face facts..what has contraband jeans got to do with ignorance...? Alcohol was illegal in America what has that got to do with africans... Abeg stop disgracing yourself..

Also, EPIC FAIL on sagging trend. Sagging in jail was to let other homosextual know that this butt is open for drilling..

Besides, you fail to see the big picture that's why your arguments is soaked in sentiments. Look deep, African women are bleaching their skin.. Let me guess.. It's Hard to rub lotion because their skin is darker...smh.. Stop making excuses for ignorance, inferiority complex and low self esteem. Some African children feel their dark skin is dirty and you don't see epidemic that is causing such despicable mindset..
You brought the sagging question to buttress your point so why does it sound wierd for me to use the jeans as a one time contraband to indirectly answer your question? If you feel your own version of the sagging trend origin makes more sense to you, what has that got to do with a woman's weave. When i mentioned African women's use of substances like the hot fat, i was talking about ancient african women who at that time, knew nothing about relaxers and wigs- i hope that explains alot . You think i'm being sentimental?...You are the one that has been uttering verbal abuses on the women folk, because to you every woman that fixes weave has an inferiority complex and can easily give herself up to skin bleaching which has nothing to do with the subject matter. Even the reasons i'm giving makes no absolute sense to you because you've allowed anger and disrespectful traits to becloud your sense of judgement. who is being sentimental here? At least, you admit you don't have any right to dictate a woman's hair dressing so let your opinion end as nothing but just an opinion. It makes no sense to keep discussing it like you don't have other productive things to do.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
koyyes:
You brought the sagging question to buttress your point so why does it sound wierd for me to use the jeans as a one time contraband to indirectly answer your question? If you feel your own version of the sagging trend origin makes more sense to you, what has that got to do with a woman's weave. When i mentioned African women's use of substances like the hot fat, i was talking about ancient african women who at that time, knew nothing about relaxers and wigs- i hope that explains alot . You think i'm being sentimental?...You are the one that has been uttering verbal abuses on the women folk, because to you every woman that fixes weave has an inferiority complex and can easily give herself up to skin bleaching which has nothing to do with the subject matter. Even the reasons i'm giving makes no absolute sense to you because you've allowed anger and disrespectful traits to becloud your sense of judgement. who is being sentimental here? At least, you admit you don't have any right to dictate a woman's hair dressing so let your opinion end as nothing but just an opinion. It makes no sense to keep discussing it like you don't have other productive things to do.

Silly copout...... You said waring of fake hair has no impact on the African continent. And I'm telling you that this action that seems like fashion has a negative side effects to African body image and self value...

Kindly, March break on your emotional blackmail...

Ignorance: some women wear fake hair without knowing the historic beginnings and why...

Inferiority complex: some women see light skin, waring of fake hair as a means to looking beautiful or define beauty.

Low self esteem: some women because their friends tease them about their natural hair they then succumb to wearing fake hair...

Now put sentiments and emotions aside.. Kindly show me the insult in my statement..

Stop making excuses for bad things....

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
GooseBaba:

Silly copout...... You said waring of fake hair has no impact on the African continent. And I'm telling you that this action that seems like fashion has a negative side effects to African body image and self value...

Kindly, March break on your emotional blackmail...

Ignorance: some women wear fake hair without knowing the historic beginnings and why...

Inferiority complex: some women see light skin, waring of fake hair as a means to looking beautiful or define beauty.

Low self esteem: some women because their friends tease them about their natural hair they then succumb to wearing fake hair...

Now put sentiments and emotions aside.. Kindly show me the insult in my statement..

Stop making excuses for bad things....
I thought you implied that you don't dictate how a woman dresses her hair? So why should it matter to you what she uses to beautify herself? Please don't give me that historical beginning nonsense cause it would just ruin the whole arguement. Thank goodness you started with 'some women' to explain your other points. What then would you say about the other 'some' who fix artificial weaves to enhance their beauty, you think that is a crime also? Think deep,it takes more than altering ones hair texture to devalue oneself and to be devalued by others.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Emmans1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
the Bible doesn't not support wearing of hair extension.

If only the knew they are more BEAUTIFUL when the wash and pack their natural given hair.

Be contented with what God gave to you. Don't add extra load on your head.

Concentrate more on your inner beauty because that is what godly men search for not dogs.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
I thought you implied that you don't dictate how a woman dresses her hair? So why should it matter to you what she uses to beautify herself? Please don't give me that historical beginning nonsense cause it would just ruin the whole arguement. Thank goodness you started with 'some women' to explain your other points. What then would you say about the other 'some' who fix artificial weaves to enhance their beauty, you think that is a crime also?

Sign*.....smh... Stop skirting around like a little biiitch... undecided .. Go read my previous post and see if I used "some women "

You accused me of hurling insults at women folk. I asked that you point out my insult and this is the nonsense you came up with... Smh

If you're a dude. Your woman wrapper no get part 2. If you're a chic your hair dresser must have pulled your weave too tight, it's affecting your brain...
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Sign*.....smh... Stop skirting around like a little biiitch... undecided .. Go read my previous post and see if I used "some women "

You accused me of hurling insults at women folk. I asked that you point out my insult and this is the nonsense you came up with... Smh

If you're a dude. Your woman wrapper no get part 2. If you're a chic your hair dresser must have pulled your weave too tight, it's affecting your brain...

Again i ask, what right do you have to question or dictate how a woman dresses her hair? Only a boy with the lowest self esteem and self confidence will be this shallow to poke holes at the most insignificant and trivial issues. Was it not with their wooly hair that your ancestors were chained and draged to work as slaves? abi you wan follow them wear the wig/weavon ni? you must be a paind frustrated faaaaaggot!
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 12:31am On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
Again i ask, what right do you have to question or dictate how a woman dresses her hair? Only a boy with the lowest self esteem and self confidence will be this shallow to poke holes at the most insignificant and trivial issues. Was it not with their wooly hair that your ancestors were chained and draged to work as slaves? abi you wan follow them wear the wig/weavon ni? you must be a paind frustrated faaaaaggot!

Like I told you look at the big picture. You're too weak to comprehend intellectually..

Meanwhile, If I'm a faaaaagot the only way you found out was when you caught me drilling your pops while your mum was in the kitchen... Agreed...
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Like I told you look at the big picture. You're too weak to comprehend intellectually..

Meanwhile, If I'm a faaaaagot the only way you found out was when you caught me drilling your pops while your mum was in the kitchen... Agreed...
imshimpki! na your type go dey scream biitch biitch for street,only for una to go backyard dey fvck female dog like that your 19 yrs old edo brother. Oya na, carry giant poster go protest for street say make women no go fit fix weavon. make i see how dem no go beat you finish. You better hide o. because if we catch you, hmmm, aluu 4 boys situation go be like childs play. moronic faaggot like you wey dey jealous women. I know say na old men be your customer na, that's why shame no dey catch you to admit am. MUMU!
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 1:16am On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
imshimpki! na your type go dey scream biitch biitch for street,only for una to go backyard dey fvck female dog like that your 19 yrs old edo brother. Oya na, carry giant poster go protest for street say make women no go fit fix weavon. make i see how dem no go beat you finish. You better hide o. because if we catch you, hmmm, aluu 4 boys situation go be like childs play. moronic faaggot like you wey dey jealous women. I know say na old men be your customer na, that's why shame no dey catch you to admit am. MUMU!

See this mentally inept rodent feeling funky...

Anyhow sha, help me greet your pops... The guy get tight hole.. We dey almost finish one bottle of ky jelly when we do our session... grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Anyhow sha, help me greet your pops... The guy get tight hole.. We dey almost finish one bottle of ky jelly when we do our session... grin
loool, very dum faaggot. I don see say na sore mouth and deep annaal infection dey worry you this early morning. Accept my sympathy you hear. Na wetin stupiid ,dum black boys like you go do to survive and put food on the table. e better pass suicide. We don reach ember period, more customers are on their way. Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
loool, very dum faaggot. I don see say na sore mouth and deep annaal infection dey worry you this early morning. Accept my sympathy you hear. Na wetin stupiid ,dum black boys like you go do to survive and put food on the table. e better pass suicide. We don reach ember period, more customers are on their way. Ashawo kobo kobo.

You suppose thank me...anytime I give your pops correct pounding left right and center. You sabi say he no dey too beat your mama anyhow again..

Your papa try gan...at his age the guy still get tight hole... I still remember his voice. When I spank his azz cheeks he moans and calls my name gently... [i][/i]goosebaba don't stop... Arrrrrrg... You're the best... Your thing too sweet.... The guy dey enjoy my strong thing wella... grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

You suppose thank me...anytime I give your pops correct pounding left right and center. You sabi say he no dey too beat your mama anyhow again..

Your papa try gan...at his age the guy still get tight hole... I still remember his voice. When I spank his azz cheeks he moans and calls my name gently... [i][/i]goosebaba don't stop... Arrrrrrg... You're the best... Your thing too sweet.... The guy dey enjoy my strong thing wella... grin
Eya, see how poverty and child abuse don scatter person brain. Any more confession to make mr. attension seeking man whoore?
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 2:09am On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
Eya, see how poverty and child abuse don scatter person brain. Any more confession to make mr. attension seeking man whoore?

Sharap that your dirty stinky mouth...! You know say your papa don tell me how him take una practice for house..

Shebi na you wan open secret.... I kukuma say make i confess.. "confession of a daddy fuvker" no wonder you dey argue anyhow without direction..

Why are you worried about my awesome faaggotery..? Is it because its your pop that I'm ramming my covk in his azz... You know your pops wears red lipstick anytime he svcks my general... Hehehe... grin
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Sharap that your dirty stinky mouth...! You know say your papa don tell me how him take una practice for house..

Shebi na you wan open secret.... I kukuma say make i confess.. "confession of a daddy fuvker" no wonder you dey argue anyhow without direction..

Why are you worried about my awesome faaggotery..? Is it because its your pop that I'm ramming my covk in his azz... You know your pops wears red lipstick anytime he svcks my general... Hehehe... grin
ooooooooh, so na your popsi do you bad thing like that? oooooh, no wonder. But that one no be the reason why you dey reason like imbeciile na -why you dey jealous woman weavon wey you dey hide for your box?. you wan explain more? oya tell us make me know why you no get common sense with this your faggooot life style. hello, we dey wait o.....mr. ashawo kobo kobo.....

ah, chookuchukuashawobaba don hit the streets o. no wahala. when day break nak, e go update us. At least for now, all don know say na confirmed, frustrated, faaggot with cray fish brain e be. looking forward to tomorrow's superstory. hohoho- even the santa knows his name.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
ooooooooh, so na your popsi do you bad thing like that? oooooh, no wonder. But that one no be the reason why you dey reason like imbeciile na -why you dey jealous woman weavon wey you dey hide for your box?. you wan explain more? oya tell us make me know why you no get common sense with this your faggooot life style. hello, we dey wait o.....mr. ashawo kobo kobo.....

ah, chookuchukuashawobaba don hit the streets o. no wahala. when day break nak, e go update us. At least for now, all don know say na confirmed, frustrated, faaggot with cray fish brain e be. looking forward to tomorrow's superstory. hohoho- even the santa knows his name.

Hehehehe....... See as the thing dey pain you.... Confirm... Your pops like to suvk prick.. Na by mistake he fuvk woman born you..
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Hehehehe....... See as the thing dey pain you.... Confirm... Your pops like to suvk prick.. Na by mistake he fuvk woman born you..

See ewu gambia dey spit piss. na that your shriveled, dirty 3rd leg the size of a finger battery u dey call prick abi? Na your butt hole yout customers dey after abi no be so u talk before? na only female dogs you talk say you sabi fvck. you wan change mouth. ode like you. e be like say the food wey u pick from your shrine dey worry u. bitter, poverty, miserable life don mess your brain finish....i feel for you sha.
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
See ewu gambia dey spit piss. na that your shriveled, dirty 3rd leg the size of a finger battery u dey call prick abi? Na your butt hole yout customers dey after abi no be so u talk before? na only female dogs you talk say you sabi fvck. you wan change mouth. ode like you. e be like say the food wey u pick from your shrine dey worry u. bitter, poverty, miserable life don mess your brain finish....i feel for you sha.

See this Smelly goat with Internet connection.... Looking for wiggle room....

The agreement of this ignorance is that you caught me fuvking your pops.... cheesy. I remember when we had azz to mouth ratio and your mum participated.. From your papa yansh to your mama mouth.... My general is the shiiit..!
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

See this Smelly goat with Internet connection.... Looking for wiggle room....

The agreement of this ignorance is that you caught me fuvking your pops.... cheesy. I remember when we had azz to mouth ratio and your mum participated.. From your papa yansh to your mama mouth.... My general is the shiiit..!
See as you dey disgrace your entire family for this thread. you get luck say traffic no dey for this thread at all. I for disgrace you till you cry blood. No be you talk say na dustbin dem pick you? i know sure say the woman wey your faaggot papa put for house be your mother,she for don flush you commot since. i no even dey sure say the papa way dey sexually abuse you be your real papa. Na ashawo wey be native doctor go fvck dog come born you and abandon you for dust bin. the person wey u dey call papa con carry you go shrine. na so your papa and all the native doctors plus your fagggot gods come rape you finish. na so so akamu from their prick they use feed you for six months. fine u no fine, tall,u no tall,book you no sabi, intelligent thread,dem no dey see your break light.looooooooool,na woman weavon be your wahala, all the faaggot ashawo work don frustrate u tire so tey na female dog you dey fvck every day. i dey shame to even share this thread with you sef. make i see you for other threads if i no go disgrace you. i know say you dey craze so i know go surprise if you come back come reply empty thread........loooool, dum faaggot.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by GooseBaba: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
koyyes:
See as you dey disgrace your entire family for this thread. you get luck say traffic no dey for this thread at all. I for disgrace you till you cry blood. No be you talk say na dustbin dem pick you? i know sure say the woman wey your faaggot papa put for house be your mother,she for don flush you commot since. i no even dey sure say the papa way dey sexually abuse you be your real papa. Na ashawo wey be native doctor go fvck dog come born you and abandon you for dust bin. the person wey u dey call papa con carry you go shrine. na so your papa and all the native doctors plus your fagggot gods come rape you finish. na so so akamu from their prick they use feed you for six months. fine u no fine, tall,u no tall,book you no sabi, intelligent thread,dem no dey see your break light.looooooooool,na woman weavon be your wahala, all the faaggot ashawo work don frustrate u tire so tey na female dog you dey fvck every day. i dey shame to even share this thread with you sef. make i see you for other threads if i no go disgrace you. i know say you dey craze so i know go surprise if you come back come reply empty thread........loooool, dum faaggot.

*yawn*...... Is this the best you can do..? grin grin

We know you agreed that you caught me fuvking your pops... So why are you trying so hard to find wiggle room... Embrace it na me and your family members dey enjoy sweet sweet faggootery.

The reason I stopped fuvking your pops was because he started adding weavon to his pubes.... Yuke...! That's is a no no....
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by macof(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
koyyes:

with the bold you have just made ur intentions and ideas known

You have a very big case of inferiority complex
Secondly how do u know his ancestors were slaves? Have u met them in spiritgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by macof(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
dexmundo: women quickly looking for a way to justify their guilty conscience since they are totally unwilling to repent. LISTEN TO THIS who are the egyptians? Are they not idol worshippers and founders of horoscopy? Thank God this article also mentioned they are idol worshippers. Since the days of adam, the world has been occupied by two set of people - God's people and Secular people. If a secular idol worshipping egyptian used brazillian that doesnt mean a God fearing Israelite used hair extensions too. We need archeological record from israel to prove that God's people used hair extensions too.

Dumb religious zombie
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
macof:

Dumb religious zombie
out of the three words you wrote, two are used with the intent of cursing or verbally abusing me. Born again christians dont use verbal abuse. So i know who you are, where you belong and what your destiny looks like if you dont repent from your sins. However, pending when you will repent, dont comment on religious issues or topics like this because they are not meant for you. The OP dragged in the christian religion into this plainly scientific finding, thats why i expressed a religious view too. So since you are not a born again christian, dont comment on issues that are meant for born again christians to learn from. I have no business commenting on muslim threads or fighting non christians who discuss unchristian issues
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by macof(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
dexmundo: out of the three words you wrote, two are used with the intent of cursing or verbally abusing me. Born again christians dont use verbal abuse. So i know who you are, where you belong and what your destiny looks like if you dont repent from your sins. However, pending when you will repent, dont comment on religious issues or topics like this because they are not meant for you. The OP dragged in the christian religion into this plainly scientific finding, thats why i expressed a religious view too. So since you are not a born again christian, dont comment on issues that are meant for born again christians to learn from. I have no business commenting on muslim threads or fighting non christians who discuss unchristian issues

Still a dumb religious zombie.

I don't know how an African man would wake up and worship Jews as holy people...damn it..even the Bible shows how evil they are
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by Timothy3113(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
macof:

Still a dumb religious zombie.

I don't know how an African man would wake up and worship Jews as holy people...damn it..even the Bible shows how evil they are
stupid atheist,
Re: Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered by macof(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Timothy3113: stupid atheist,

in ur stupidity you call me atheist...where have I ever claimed to be atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Wears Dress Made With Poly Bag / Wholesale n Retail Shoes (kids, Adult- Female N Male) / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.