Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend (2677 Views)

The Thought Of Marriage Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2014
I would never have thought such sleek, pretty girl would snore. But Im grateful she slept over and ive had this experience. Now i must reassess everything to be sure i can cope with that all my life.She loves to cuddle, so shes practically buzzing like a generator in my ear throughout the night. How do I cope. Honest suggestions are welcome. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Buy anti snore nose grips for her. Its been proven to be effective. Better still, get ear plugs for yourself.
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kill herangryangry
*Use pillowangryangry*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Chazzyboy: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Always tap her head if the snoring starts
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by uboma(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
The funny thing about these gals that snore is that they will never accept it when you tell tuem how loud they snored all through the night.

I once had a female friend who will never accept that she snores. I decided to record one of her snoring sessions with my phone and played it for her to listen in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
nose grips? wow, never heard of that lol. thought snoring was from the tongue falling backwards, short thick necks.
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: Kill herangryangry
*Use pillowangryangry*
guy!!!! cheesy
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chazzyboy: Always tap her head if the snoring starts
keep vigil abi?
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
uboma: The funny thing about these gals that snore is that they will never accept it when you tell tuem how loud they snored all through the night.

I once had a female friend who will never accept that she snores. I decided to record one of her snoring sessions with my phone and played it for her to listen in the morning.
my woman knows she snores sha. any recording of that sort will just devastate her
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Caleboha: I would never have thought such sleek, pretty girl would snore. But Im grateful she slept over and ive had this experience. Now i must reassess everything to be sure i can cope with that all my life.She loves to cuddle, so shes practically buzzing like a generator in my ear throughout the night. How do I cope. Honest suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Stop living in immorality.

Sin leads to death.

2 Likes

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by uboma(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Caleboha: my woman knows she snores sha. any recording of that sort will just devastate her

Lol.

Its good to hear that your woman doesnt deny it. I am yet to see a woman who will admit it willing though.
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
*Use pillowangryangry*

Lmaoooooo cheesy
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Caleboha: guy!!!! cheesy
yea grin
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
sandijey:

Lmaoooooo cheesy
grin
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Xsenga(f): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: grin
MR? angry
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Xsenga: MR? angry
ggrin gringrin
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Xsenga(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: ggrin gringrin
NO JUST TRY ME OO. NA MR, MISS OR MRS U BE? grin
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Xsenga: NO JUST TRY ME OO. NA MR, MISS OR MRS U BE? grin
all join cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2014
*Use pillowangryangry*

Report to the nearest police station immediately.
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2014
grin guys! We girls accept your flaws in that department but you scream wolf. So much for your love. I remember watching on with keen interest the first time my man fell asleep beside me.The snoring became a meter for measuring the dept of the sleep grin ...he looked sooooooooo adorable cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ichidodo: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Get her to sleep laid back,well propped with pillows...thank me later..
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
jusRadical:

Stop living in immorality.

Sin leads to death.
Thanks. Im not immoral
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Caleboha(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mondisweets: grin grin grin
Sorry OP i know how u feel
http://www.helpguide.org/life/snoring.htm
thanks alot, checking dat out now
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
*Use pillowangryangry*
ggrin you bad oo kill her ke!!
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
just tap her whenever she snoring or tell her not to be sleeping face up she should always sleep with sides
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettythicksme: ggrin you bad oo kill her ke!!
yes now angrycheesy
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by nickz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Snoring is not a bad thing broangry
It helps you chase mosquitoessad
Marry hercheesy
She's a rare gem
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Haywhymido(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dis made me remember d 1st day i encountered such i no sleep thru out d nite o - unbearable
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
ggrin: yes now angrycheesy
so if you girlfriend snore na to kill her be the next grin
ggrin: yes now angrycheesy
so if you girlfriend snore na to kill her be the next
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin
Re: Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Caleboha: Thanks. Im not immoral

Have you paid her bride price? Do you have sex with her? Why sleep with her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,must You Be Rich Before You Get Married? / .. / Pathetic! Real Life Story That Will Re-shape Your Thinking About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.