Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo (1216 Views)

Van Persie Becomes Most Insulted Footballer In The World This Month / Ballon D'or 2009: Nominees For The Footballer Of The Year Award - The Final 30 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
This was taken from a football poster and so far no one is been able to identify this guy.

Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by ggrin(f): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Henry and kaka sitting on the ground

From left
1------
2 roberto carlos
3 david beckham
4 raul
5-----

1 Like

Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by kliq(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Zoltan Gera
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by kliq(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: Henry and kaka sitting on the ground

From left
1------
2 roberto carlos
3 david beckham
4 raul
5-----

Henry and Raul
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Torres, henry, carlos, beckham, van der vaart, raul, ronaldinho
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
HugeCock: Torres, henry, carlos, beckham, figo, raul, ronaldinho
figo?

mmmm...could be cos those were the ''top boys at that period''
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
kliq: Zoltan Gera
NO way lol

this is ''zoltan Gera'' and he has no resemblance close to that of my mystery guy

Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP please oh... we need a wider viewership to identify this mystery guy

peas
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonididdy: figo?

mmmm...could be cos those were the ''top boys at that period''
i took a real closer look. I changed my previous post. Dats not figo
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
HugeCock: i took a real closer look. I changed my previous post. Dats not figo
I could agree more with figo BUT vandervaart...NO way lol

see for yourself...'the mystery guy is cuter''

Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
ggrin: Henry and kaka sitting on the ground

From left
1------
2 roberto carlos
3 david beckham
4 raul
5-----

The ninja on the ground is Raul, not Kaka

Left is Torres, right is Ronaldinho
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ibime:

The ninja on the ground is Raul, not Kaka

Left is Torres, right is Ronaldinho
and the mystery baller? is who...
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonididdy: and the mystery baller? is who...

Van Der Vaart in Ajax days.

That was Pepsi advert line up in mid-2000s.
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by MabraO: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2014
D guy us not a Baller
See his pose
Na one celebrity
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
MabraO:
D guy us not a Baller
See his pose
Na one celebrity
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by tonididdy(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Re: Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
tonididdy:
I could agree more with figo BUT vandervaart...NO way lol

see for yourself...'the mystery guy is cuter''
they smile the same way..

(1) (Reply)

Next Season 2016/2017 Championship For Chelsea Fc. / West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. / Italian Super-cup. Inter Vs Lazio: highlights (Eto's 1st game with Inter Milan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.