Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. (1217 Views)

Poll: 3 important points are going to. . .?

West Ham United: 23% (4 votes)
Liverpool: 64% (11 votes)
Draw: 11% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Hull City Vs Chelsea On Saturday 9th Jan; 1.45pm Nig Time(Postponed) / Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan / Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by Cristalz(f): 10:58pm On May 07, 2009
Rafael Benitez still expects Manchester United to slip up after Liverpool's gap-closing 3-0 win over Newcastle last weekend and hopes his rivals crumble under the pressure of four crucial games in 12 days.
 Liverpool cut United's lead to three points on Sunday with their seventh victory in an eight-match unbeaten league run which has seen them score 26 times. It is a run of defiance and belief that has probably surprised Manchester United.
 Now, in contrast to United's hectic schedule, Liverpool have three games to finish their season comfortably spread over three weeks.  Benitez protected Fernando Torres' hamstring by resting him completely against Newcastle. And he is confident the Spaniard will be back to face West Ham on Saturday evening and then the final two games at West Brom on May 16 and at home to Tottenham on the final Sunday of the campaign.  .  .so it's safe to say Rafa expects a resounding win against West Ham. With no UCL to worry about, his team are fully focused on winning the league trophy.
 With only 3 points behind United, and leading on GD, the race is very close indeed.

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola has spoken of his motivation to lead the club into the Europa League in his debut season at Upton Park.  .  .so he is determined to win all the games he's got left to ensure that dream happens.
 West Ham lost their last game away to Stoke after a less than satisfactory performance.  .  .unless a miracle happens, it's very likely that Liverpool already have 3 points.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by bgees(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2009
Rafa must field his best team including Alonso. I'm hoping he will be fit to play. The entire need to be at their very best once again.
We need to win this game and watch scummie drop points .

I hope Zola won't play with a negative approach like he did in the 1st leg.

Y. N. W. A!
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by coolguyz(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2009
we got all 2 loose if we drop points so i expect them to play hungrily, we never can tell the scummies can still drop points under pressure. benitez, no gamblesss plss

let zola play negative football, if we go with the force we went out against teams in the last coupla games, their defence will crumble in matter of minutes.

YNWA
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by Goldman08: 12:39pm On May 09, 2009
I hope liverpool will thrash West ham today,You will never walk alone in the title race, Liverpool is winning the title, It's a bet,who is ready, Just 50 thousand Naira, Who is in for the bet,
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by echezz: 1:29pm On May 09, 2009
Its Liverpool's, no need for bets
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by biodex(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2009
I hope Liverpool win, cauz MAN U is ready to have the whole trophy to themselv's
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by FBS: 5:40pm On May 09, 2009
The Pools are a goal up just after a minute into the game. Stevie G after a defence splitting pass from, guess who, El Nino.
Terrible defending

West Ham 0- L'pool 1
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by FBS: 6:13pm On May 09, 2009
Tjhe ref gives a penalty to The Pools right after denying WH a clear freekick in a dangerous area.
Rob Green saves from Steve G's penalty but palms directly right his path. Steve G rebounds into the net.

WH 0 -L'pool 2.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by FBS: 6:18pm On May 09, 2009
Di Michelle is a stupid arse.
One on one with the keeper after a mistake from Jamie Carragher but the idiot falls over himself.
He also bagged a yellow card for "diving".
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by FBS: 7:18pm On May 09, 2009
Babel makes it 3 from the rebound.
Game over.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by allboyz(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2009
Up L'pool grin grin grin
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by tocdee(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2009
I love these Reds! West Ham made it tough for us shaa!
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by bgees(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2009
We deserve this title.
Who ever Stevie and El Nino could form such a dangerous partnership?
Robbie Keane just messed up everything.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by FBS: 10:39pm On May 09, 2009
tocdee:

I love these Reds! West Ham made it tough for us shaa!
did you say tough? how? you had 5 chances and you scored 3 of them.
WH had only one which the stupid Di Michelles messed up.  They were rubbish today.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2009
Great win for Liverpool!

Good to see Stevie G scoring freely again! cheesy
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by eyonigger(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2009
I can smell a trophy snatch from the defending champions.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by okgerald(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2009
Rafa can continue his rants. Man u just flogged man city 2 kondo. I dont se how man u wont grab 4 points out of the remaining league games so the cup is man u's for the winning.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by farochron(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2009
Who be that Man U wey dey talk where Liverpool dey talk. Two meets two defeats to the club with the most dreaded attack in Europe. LIVERPOOL is the only club to have humiliated the so-called "champions" home and away this season. So Man U sharraaaaapp! Pray we don't meet u again then MAN U might be spelt out in full.
Re: West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. by farochron(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2009
Thank your body spirit and soul say you no face liverpool for Champion's league. You would have been much easier than Chelsea. Your dream of a final would have been long forgotten. I refuse to walk alone

(1) (Reply)

Live Football Transfer Deadline Day: Players In And Out / Pls Identify The Footballer In This Photo / Italian Super-cup. Inter Vs Lazio: highlights (Eto's 1st game with Inter Milan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.