Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? (4327 Views)

Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / How To Block A Particular Number From Calling Your Line. / How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by rezzy: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2014
Asher79:

Thanks a lot. I'll try that.

Dear, dont bother calling them,, they wont give u the person's number. You will asked to get police report
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Asher79: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2014
otimothy: if u are currently using an airtel line let me knw,might help u out.

No, mine is an MTN line. Thanks all the same.
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Asher79: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2014
rezzy:

Dear, dont bother calling them,, they wont give u the person's number. You will asked to get police report

You must be saying that out of experience! Thanks a lot!
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by rezzy: 12:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Asher79:

You must be saying that out of experience! Thanks a lot!

Yes oooo. A guy from Benue state started flashing my friend, like 100 flashes in one day. She called MtN, they told her there is nothing they can do about it. One day, the guy called without hiding his number so she decided to call bck, when she called back the guy refused to pick. So she asked me to use one of lines to call the guy. Infact, i started flashing the guy too.

At the end of the matter, we bacame friends, so when i went to Kano to serve, he came to visit me. He is one kind local boy like dat, that just dials any number and start flashing people.
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by PenSniper: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2014
gift01: So simple: Once your phone starts ringing and its from an anonymous caller, just get a glass of water and drop your phone in it. You will see all the numbers. Try it and thank me latter

Aren't you humorously wicked. And to thank you later after losing his phone. Whao !
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by PenSniper: 2:15am On Sep 20, 2014
IrunOBO: Involve me grin grin grin

Ah, please first involve us with the meaning of your username.
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by oyewolestephen(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Tundecool:

Ogbeni.. dz ur moniker geh weight oO
I guess he can't be a Yoruba dude
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Oahray: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2014
I'm not sure any app can ID a hidden number. You might have to call your network provider call centre.

If you are on android, get an app that screens calls, and block all calls from hidden numbers. Avast antivirus can do it, so can Root Call Blocker. You'd need root access for both though.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Omonoba1: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2014
smartchoice:

After you don chop the poor guy's future....... He go still dial your soul for sleep.
now this is wat i call 'funny'...

1 Like

Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Omonoba1: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
rezzy:

Yes oooo. A guy from Benue state started flashing my friend, like 100 flashes in one day. She called MtN, they told her there is nothing they can do about it. One day, the guy called without hiding his number so she decided to call bck, when she called back the guy refused to pick. So she asked me to use one of lines to call the guy. Infact, i started flashing the guy too.

At the end of the matter, we bacame friends, so when i went to Kano to serve, he came to visit me. He is one kind local boy like dat, that just dials any number and start flashing people.
is the story finished? you didn't tell us wat happened between u n d local guy during ur service
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by player007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
rioemmanuel: Dont bother your self,I can bet the calls are from your ex
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by player007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
rioemmanuel: Dont bother your self,I can bet the calls are from your ex

Or maybe a secret admirer. Who knows?
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by rezzy: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Omonoba1: is the story finished? you didn't tell us wat happened between u n d local guy during ur service

Funny you, nothing happened after we saw at Sabon gari (kano town) where i went to make my hair. He was even asking me for money to go back to Zaira, that he lost his wallet but trust lagos sharp girl na, i told him it was only money for my hair i brought to town. I no see corper date then na local champion.
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
otimothy: if u are currently using an airtel line let me knw,might help u out.
guy, am using airtel line pls
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by otimothy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
juliuswizy: guy, am using airtel line pls
number
Re: How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
otimothy:
number
this is it, 08120779293

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid With Your Sperm Today With Instant 250,000.00 / Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price / Infinix Zero 2 X509 – Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.