Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Take Good Care Of A Preterm Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Take Good Care Of A Preterm Baby (727 Views)

How To Take Good Care Of Our Heart( Simple Tips) / How To Take Good Care Of Your Armpits / I will LOVE to Volunteer to Take Care Of EBOLA Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Good Care Of A Preterm Baby by rosy27(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
giving birth to a preterm baby can be so demanding. But when u have the idea of what to do to keep the baby healthy i think u dont have much problem, apart 4rm the stress from sleepless night and expressing breast milk.
Here are some things that will help u to stay calm and focus to take good care of that tiny baby that will soon become big.
1. ALWAYS KEEP THE BABY WARM. Keep the baby in a good warm room, in such a place that many people will not have access to.
2.FEED THE BABY EVERY 2HRS. They sleep alot, so make sure u wake them to eat. Ur doc most have told u the quantity of food to give the baby, depending on the weight of the baby. Pls no over feeding.
3.DONT GIVE THE BABY TO ANYBODY THAT COMES TO VISIT. They need a very clean environment and u dont know if that person carrying ur baby has washed hands in the last 3hrs.
These are little but important points i can type now more on the way. Its time to feed my baby. Pls feel free to contribute

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Good Care Of A Preterm Baby by rosy27(f): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
i need help on how to make my preterm baby fat

(1) (Reply)

Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury: What You Need To Know... / Top 10 Ways To Fight Bad Breath. / She's In Need Of A Nursing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.