Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? (1323 Views)

See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by Komex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nathan Fielder, star and creator of one of the funniest shows on television, Comedy Central’s Nathan for You, asked his Twitter followers to text their parents saying they had weed for sale. And the results are as good and as painful as you’d imagine.
And it all started with one tweet.

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by Komex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
And these follows

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by Komex(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
And these follows too

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by Komex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
And these follows also

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by Komex(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
And more follows

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by hertz9te(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
really hilarious...loved it
Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by luvly101: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
grin

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by ultraawesome(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2014
Fp material.Meanwhile in naija

ME: Got 2 grams for $20

ME: Sorry not for you

DAD: Omo mi,you will live long,I trust you,you are already making $ unlike your brother Kafashdeen,Omo ale jati jati{that bastard}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens If You Text Your Parents Pretending To Be A Drug Dealer? by ultraawesome(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2014
INSTANCE 2:

ME: got 20grams for $2

ME: not for you

DAD: O ni Ku re {you wont die well} drugs bi bawo.I now officially disown you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo! See What A Grandmother Did To Her Grandson. / Can This Teacher Be Classify As An End Time Teacher (picture) / Naija Sha...so Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.