Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Akpos Is Free From Ebola - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Is Free From Ebola (1272 Views)

AKPOS Is The Boss And Interviewing People / Akpos Is A Very Funny Person. Check It Out / Akpos Is At It Again Ooo! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos Is Free From Ebola by donylap: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Akpos went to Church on Sunday and gave testimony that he was infected with Ebola and that God had healed him.
When he finished, he tried to give the microphone to the second man who was waiting to give his own testimony, but the man refused to take it:
The following conversation ensued:

2ndman – I have no testimony. Give it to Pastor.
(Akpos tried to give the microphone to the Pastor)

Pastor – I’m not in charge of testimonies so give it to the Senior Pastor.
(Akpos goes to the Senior Pastor)

Senior Pastor – Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It’s a gift from the Church. You may take it home.

3 Likes

Re: Akpos Is Free From Ebola by ahaika23: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
lolzzzzz, this is so hillarious, jeeeezzzzzzz!
Re: Akpos Is Free From Ebola by brainhack(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
cheesy ROTFL
@op I wish I could give you 100 likes
Re: Akpos Is Free From Ebola by donylap: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2014
brainhack: cheesy ROTFL
@op I wish I could give you 100 likes
tenkz man

1 Like

Re: Akpos Is Free From Ebola by philantoxx(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
na waeoo.lol

(1) (Reply)

If you Haven't Seen This Before Then You Shouldn't Be On Nairaland. / Private Universities Vs Federal Universities Examination Question / Photo Of D Day. Caption This Foto. Guys Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.