Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. (3446 Views)

I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / 30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ? / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by lordmerlin: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good day everyone.. Plz I have a misspelt name in my jamb and I av been admitted.. Instead of emmanuel cherukei it was spelt as emmaunel cherukei.. Making d U come b4 d N.. And also in my o"level I used too sittings in d gce waec my name was written as emmanuel C nd in d mayjune waec, the C was nt included.. Plz wat shld I do coz am almost done with d clearance is it goin to affect my schoolin?
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Affidavit finzz.
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Go to court of law. Perhaps a magistrate court nd swear an affidavit.
It might be done separately or combined in one sheet.
Just take nothing less than N5000 incase it is done separately.
Go to the nearest magistrate court and explain your problems to them. Tell them you seek for an affidavit.

Afterward you will take the affidavit material to your screening centre, where new and admitted students are screened/registered before commencement of lectures.
Goodluck!!!
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by lordmerlin: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2014
@larry nd vessi would d aFfidavit change d name?
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
lordmerlin: @larry nd vessi would d aFfidavit change d name?
It won't change the mistake in the JAMB. But it will notify any authority that needs it stating to the authority( school registrar) that the mistake in JAMB name was a mistake and trust me. Affidavits are accepted. They won't change the mistake, but it will be proof that the name was a mistake and the correct one is the one you have.
Just go to court first.
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by rusher14: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2014
lordmerlin: Good day everyone.. Plz I have a misspelt name in my jamb and I av been admitted.. Instead of emmanuel cherukei it was spelt as emmaunel cherukei.. Making d U come b4 d N.. And also in my o"level I used too sittings in d gce waec my name was written as emmanuel C nd in d mayjune waec, the C was nt included.. Plz wat shld I do coz am almost done with d clearance is it goin to affect my schoolin?

Go on my son, you have now been baptized EMMAUNEL.

Go and sin no more
grin
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by lordmerlin: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
10Kz again vessi.. Ahl jst do dah,,@ rusher calm down o I no knw were u dy rush go. D gurl way been do mistake 4 d name I no knw if she been high cm wrk dah dy o
Re: I Have A Misspelt Name In My JAMB. by hebenz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wat if there is a disarrangement of name like first name taken as surname in jamb registration n jamb has given admission to d disarranged name . Can affidavit work?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First National Anthem / List Of Cheapest Tuition Universities In Georgia And Tuition Fees / Mathematical Numbers you may not have heard of!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.