Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? (2182 Views)

Whose Comment Do You Long Throat For On Nairaland? / Which Nairalander Do You Like And Why? / What Is The Meaning Of This Quote On My Profile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Reading through some topics on Nairaland,I get to see some friends quoting and liking other friends[followers]comment,which is not bad and that is if it makes sense.For me though,I quote if I'm totally against a comment[I do it politely] or quote and like a comment that makes sense to me....let's hear yours please.
Comment and tag a friend
Dayjhihannonol,tosinbabe,bosun11,barcanista, HFOG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Noneundecided
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: Noneundecided
Hehehe,how come ur always the 1st person to comment on my thread...I dey fear u o grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hehehe,how come ur always the 1st person to comment on my thread...I dey fear u o grin
hahaha
Na love kisswink
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
I have never liked anyone's comment
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oh, I only quote people that are not on my "Ignore Jail"
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I like comments I agree with. I seldom quote comments that do not mention my name. I completely ignore comments I disagree with.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by temiK9: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
To be candid, if I like a write up, quote or comment I give my consent but if I don't I just let go.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: hahaha
Na love kisswink
*stalker alert*
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Unabefool: I have never liked anyone's comment
Ok,but why?Is it that u've never disliked someone's comment or agreed to someone's comment?
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
temiK9: To be candid, if I like a write up, quote or comment I give my consent but if I don't I just let go.
Alright,until we get our"dislike button"Thanks.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
HFOG: I like comments I agree with. I seldom quote comments that do not mention my name. I completely ignore comments I disagree with.
The same thing someone else said here...Keeping our fingers crossed for the dislike button.Sure u'll click on dislike if u don't like a comment?
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: Oh, I only quote people that are not on my "Ignore Jail"
"Ignore jail" pls explain what that means.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by ebonyjoke(f): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can only like comments I agree with.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by chimerase2: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
"Ignore jail" pls explain what that means.
It means there are people that I consider to be "Virus" due to their senseless comments. Rather than denigrate to their level, I lock them up in ignore jail as long as it pleases me. grin grin grin grin
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by ebonyjoke(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wil quote arisexy cx ur comments make sense al d time. I know u must be 1 intelligent lady.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Ok,but why?Is it that u've never disliked someone's comment or agreed to someone's comment?
nah. I don't read comments. I simply comment or ignore
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
sadI quote the most senseless posts sad
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
barcanista: It means there are people that I consider to be "Virus" due to their senseless comments. Rather than denigrate to their level, I lock them up in ignore jail as long as it pleases me. grin grin grin grin
Oh ok,I'll think of using that in order not to clash with people here.Nice one.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
The same thing someone else said here...Keeping our fingers crossed for the dislike button.Sure u'll click on dislike if u don't like a comment?
I sure will.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
HFOG:
I sure will.
Alright then...but u didn't tag any friend.That's what makes it intresting u know.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Owhch... Never knew you quoted me; mayb dats because diaz a slight misspelled of my moniker. grin.. Not bad.. But commenting and liking pplz post is normal here when ppl are reasoning along wid u.. I shouldn't start mentioning pple here not to form another traffic.. I comment, like, quote whenever its necessary.. I also felt great when 1 of my comment get 154 likes days ago.. I was like what da Bleep av I said.... shocked .. Still have other comments dat pulls likes... Don't have alota language skills or expressing skills dough... UHMH.. Dats All. cheesy
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
*stalker alert*
grin
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Mention(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
HFOG: I like comments I agree with. I seldom quote comments that do not mention my name. I completely ignore comments I disagree with.
You just mentioned me, so I quoted ya comment..
How about that?
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
ebonyjoke: Wil quote arisexy cx ur comments make sense al d time. I know u must be 1 intelligent lady.
Awwww thhanks dear...ur making a black girl blush purple wink

1 Like

Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mention:
How about that?
Hmmm nice one,I also like ur monicker,ur mentions would be running haywire cheesy
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Owhch... Never knew you quoted me; mayb dats because diaz a slight misspelled of my moniker. grin.. Not bad.. But commenting and liking pplz post is normal here when ppl are reasoning along wid u.. I shouldn't start mentioning pple here not to form another traffic.. I comment, like, quote whenever its necessary.. I also felt great when 1 of my comment get 154 likes days ago.. I was like what da Bleep av I said.... shocked .. Still have other comments dat pulls likes... Don't have alota language skills or expressing skills dough... UHMH.. Dats All. cheesy
I had trouble with ur monicker *whew*
Its nice when u av dt no of likes on a particular comment.Go ahead nd tag a friend or friends.I want the thread to be lively.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
I had trouble with ur monicker *whew*
Its nice when u av dt no of likes on a particular comment.Go ahead nd tag a friend or friends.I want the thread to be lively.
owkkk... I do tag all my followers when I felt its necessary... See my last topic..
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by AriDsexy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
nickz: sadI quote the most senseless posts sad
What about the sensible ones..that is d ones u compeletely agree with?
Ok now I'm gonna tag some people that have quoted me on NL to make their own contributions.
Missmeiya,Temigracie,woodcrestmayor,kiloyes,cococandy,kennygee etc...I hope I got all d spellings right though.
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by Mention(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
AriDsexy:
Hmmm nice one,I also like ur monicker,ur mentions would be running haywire cheesy
Lol... You are right... When I don't come online for a couple of hours, I get to see 100+ mentions..
But I think M enjoying it cos M indirectly notified of some good topics on NL!
Re: Whose Comment Do You "Like" And "Quote" On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mention:
How about that?
Haha. You say your handle get as e bi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strangest Fish Ever! / Central Bank Of Nigeria Verification Number (BVN) June Deadline Approaches / CROSS Appears At Mosque... What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.