Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? (796 Views)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund / Tanzanian Firm Plans $50m Fruit Juice Factory In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? by aluunoble: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Plz nlanders am a Batch B'14 Corp member posted to a remote LGA in Benue state and I wanna maximise d service year by venturing into some kinda biz such as buying oranges, yam etc in commercial quantities as I jst discovered that such agro products abound here. I plan buying such goods here and selling in places like Port Harcourt or Lag as the case maybe. I hv contacted a brother who's more or less idle as he'll be mobilized with Batch A'15 an he's assented 2 partner wit me in d deal.

The challenge I hv is dat I hv nt done such a biz b4 so I dnt knw hw 2 kick start the idea. Plz am all ears to any valid n useful advice 4rm nairalnders as I chart ma future 4rm here.

tanx in anticipation!
Re: How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? by kelvin1191(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
welcome to 'the food basket of the nation' the land with so much potentials and bunch of bad leaders! Study the market very well and you will make a fortune. Pls where are you posted? You may think u av got the best offer but the deeper u go, the cheaper it becomes and new produce found in large quantities. Welcome!
Re: How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? by aluunoble: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
kelvin1191: welcome to 'the food basket of the nation' the land with so much potentials and bunch of bad leaders! Study the market very well and you will make a fortune. Pls where are you posted? You may think u av got the best offer but the deeper u go, the cheaper it becomes and new produce found in large quantities. Welcome!

Thank u sir! I'm posted to Agberagba, Konshisha LGA...hmmm earnestly bad leadership has actually constituted a tremendous setback to developmental strides in the state.

By the way, u seem to be vested with what am up to. kindly assist wit info as ur invaluable advice culd go along way in changing one's fortune.
Re: How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? by kk4real: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Aluunoble.. Pls send me a mail on tonero98@yahoo.com lets talk
Re: How Can I Maximise Agro Biz In Benue State? by aluunoble: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
kk4real: Aluunoble.. Pls send me a mail on tonero98@yahoo.com lets talk

Pls sir, if u dnt mind, I appeal we discuss on this platform. Thankx!

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need Biosafety Law In Nigeria — Farmers / How To Improve Corn Milling Machine Economic Benefits / Good 50 Arces Of Land For Sale For Your Farm At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.