Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) (1422 Views)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by rahmansanusi: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
The picture down there reminds of some bull***t job seekers take! True life experience, no joke!

We all no very few federal parastatals put out job vacancies to the public notice... and even when they do, some candidates are already rest assured of getting a direct entry without any hassle. A couple of years back a friend (fresh HND graduate, upper credit in Food Science and Technology) got into d labour market....after about a year and half of job search and nothing seemed to come forth. His uncle had told him there was an opening in a renowned federal research institute in lagos and he had put in word for him wit one of his superiors so he should expect to be calledup for an interview anytime soon. About three months went by and that day finally came. He had set out to put in his best (knowing that would be the last straw....if he didnt get that job he'd pick up any job ranging from driving, gatekeeping or even bus conducting cos he was fed up living off the little money he got from people + insults). He came out successful and was told he had qualified and was shortlisted for the next and final interview. On the day of d interview, he got to know that they were all grouped with respect to their state of residency .... finally residents of abeokuta were called upon ....white A4 papers were given out, they were told to write down their data i.e name, address....and wait for further instructions. And the question came....HOW MANY MARKETs ARE THERE IN ABEOKUTA? (The first thing that came into his head was... Ha! àwon olóríburúkú tún ti wá mi dé bí....olóun gbà mí....irú u question orí burúkú wo lèyi ...sé e sínwí ni? ||meaning so dese people wey dey do me still follow me reach here....God help me... whick kin question b ds....una dey crace?). He wasnt sure if he heard right so he called upon one of the invigilators close by and asked if it was a joke...and the reply he got was 'you have less than 5minutes' ...he then called upon the attention on of the interviewer and asked....Sir, do you mean how many major markets in abeokuta? And the reply he got was....u heard me right the first time! He just scribbled down something, submitted and left...a couple of people stood, hissed, tore the paper and left. He got to know later on that it was just a trick to reduce their number. Patience they say is a virtue! He got the job at the end.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES ON THIS SUBJECT MATTER. Little bullsh**ting doesnt hurt!

Re: Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by donkunzman: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
"Ha awon oloriburuku yi..." Looool
Re: Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by So4baba(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
donkunzman: "Ha awon oloriburuku yi..." Looool
That line so funny
Re: Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by peziz(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is hilarious grin
Re: Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
I went for an interview yesterday in a PR firm with seasoned journalists. During the interview, I was asked several questions relating to my field and I did well.

After when I nearly finished,the MD asked, how old were you when you started your primary school?...I lost concentration because I couldn't recalled. The MD felt bad and even left the panel and allowed the other staff to continue with me.

Later, I was given an article to write (max of 250 words in 20mins) and the worse of all, I was given three different pages on a newspaper to summarised each in just one sentence.

I was so exhausted mentally. I don't know my fate now as they say they would get back to me.

It's well!
Re: Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mine is just what I don't know...wether to call it a test or miracle....went for an interview in one top indian manufacturing coy....was interviewed by the general MD after regorious questions....he told me that he needs someone with minimum of 4years experience in the field but I don't have it but got something upstairs....he said that he will take me as a freelancer without pay but comission and if interested....I should get a guarantor....I looked at the coy and told myself that I just need the experience but this coy is too big for this thing nah.....but nevertheless....I went and brought my gurantor details to him and he referef me to B.D.M for another round of Interview...after the Interview...... the BDM refer me back to him and he gave me an appointment letter with pay package and commission.....hmmm but sha ...am still working there but will quit if opportunity comes...the distance from lag to Ogun state every hecking my salary without savings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Interview Questions (true Life Experiences) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2014
peziz: This is hilarious grin
good morning

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows TREVOR / Who Knows Abt 161 Ikorodu Road? / Vacancies In A Lekki School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.